Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll embarrass City with fan turn out in both of these friendlies. The vast majority of the fans will be wearing Chelsea blue rather than City blue, I reckon. :)

It's just a friendly, but I'll be delighted if we win, since they beat us in 3 of the 4 games we played against them this season.

That! Will be nice to beat them for once, even if it's only a friendly, especially after failing to do so in the last 5 encounters - D1 L4.

Since there is no telecast here(correct me if i am wrong @Strike), i hope people post the HLs link as early as possible! Please! Thanks.

Yeah. No telecast I think. 6 am in the morning anyway <yawn>

Since there is no telecast here(correct me if i am wrong @Strike), i hope people post the HLs link as early as possible! Please! Thanks.

Yeah. No telecast I think. 6 am in the morning anyway <yawn>

Yup, streams. Perfect timing actually, I leave for work at 8.

Could you not just watch it on Chelsea's official website?, because the club's website says that tonight's match can be watched on the website for free.

Could you not just watch it on Chelsea's official website?, because the club's website says that tonight's match can be watched on the website for free.

Will try to see it online. Although it's at 6 in the morning and my internet speed sucks. But thanks for the information.

Will try to see it online. Although it's at 6 in the morning and my internet speed sucks. But thanks for the information.

Same here. Except it's at 3:30 am :cry:

I think I'm going to stay up till 2:30am and see the lineups, if Benayoun is in there I'm going straight to bed. I have to be up by 9 tomorrow!

Same here. Except it's at 3:30 am :cry:

I think I'm going to stay up till 2:30am and see the lineups, if Benayoun is in there I'm going straight to bed. I have to be up by 9 tomorrow!

I will do the same. I would really love to see Christensen, Loftus-Cheek and Ake, but I'm not too curious about Benayoun,

The match starts at 2:30 am (GMT + 1 in Hungary). I can't even decide if it's too late or too early.

I will do the same. I would really love to see Christensen, Loftus-Cheek and Ake, but I'm not too curious about Benayoun,

The match starts at 2:30 am (GMT + 1 in Hungary). I can't even decide if it's too late or too early.

Exactly! I can't decide if I should go to bed now and then get up at 3:30am or stay up and sleep after the match. Won't get proper sleep either way!

Really want to watch it, but won't due to my exam tommorrow. Final one this semester, so i can't really stay up for it as that isn't good exam prep lol. Have to find out the results tommorrow.

Wish this was friday night/saturday morning. Hopefully no one gets injured, which is the main thing, and a win would be nice, but i would be lieing if i said i was overly bothered about the result.