Spike

Where's the fun in that!

There's that special feeling in believing in a rumor that isn't quite legitimate, and seeing it being proven as true later. haha

I've been burned too many times getting excited by rumors.

Still haunted by the Neymar and Agüero sagas. :(

I've been burned too many times getting excited by rumors.

Still haunted by the Neymar and Agüero sagas. :(

Yeah the Aguero one hurt me the most aswell. Was so pissed, actually, so did the Godin one! Because we were linked with a double swoop for Aguero and Godin! :cry::cry:

We were linked with both heavily in the buildup to the January transfer window of 2011 and then ended up with Torres and Luiz. #WhatCouldHaveBeen

Yeah the Aguero one hurt me the most aswell. Was so pissed, actually, so did the Godin one! Because we were linked with a double swoop for Aguero and Godin! :cry::cry:

We were linked with both heavily in the buildup to the January transfer window of 2011 and then ended up with Torres and Luiz. #WhatCouldHaveBeen

Luiz didn't turn out badly, did he? Torres on the other hand.....

Luiz didn't turn out badly, did he? Torres on the other hand.....

He was ok tbh. But Luiz caused more headaches/questions than answers imo. With the constant CB or DM debate.

But Godin has been one of the best CBs in all of football and those are hard to come buy.

He was ok tbh. But Luiz caused more headaches/questions than answers imo. With the constant CB or DM debate.

But Godin has been one of the best CBs in all of football and those are hard to come buy.

The CB/DM debate is one thing but you can't deny he performed outstanding at times and gave us many moments to savour with his goals and eccentric personality. Besides, Godin wouldn't have gotten us 50m. :P

63m€, whoah, Atletico probably jumping right now.

Thanks to euro to pound rate it's 45m£, which is still a lot, but considering he's only 24 I think it is acceptable sum.

But I still think that if he'd join we have to add another creator to the side.

He'd actually become the most expensive signing ever in Chelsea. Every transfer is firstly recorded in euros, so his 63m€ is more than 58m€ for Torres.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You