Spike

Still too early to follow that high amount which only offer atl madrid want to accept

I think the other option even very hard but actually is not impossible.

Plus if madrid going crazy this summer to splash a hell a lot of money to get Pogba, they probably considered to offload one of their big name player like isco/bale.

So beside griezmann. Another option is

Reus, gotze, bale, isco, or sterling

Only those player can really improve our RW position

And Bale will surely cost more than 63 million euros. I would love to have Reus, but don't think he's moving. And I would rather splash 63 mil on Griezmann than 50 mil on Sterling. Griezmann is better proven, more mature and has a better end product.

Mark my words: Griezmann will prove he is worth every single penny of that £45m.

I know we bought Fabregas, Costa, Matic, etc. for bargain prices but asking every deal to be like that is too much. After all, we shouldn't forget United bought Di Maria for £64m.

You also have to include the different factors that come into play when you buy a player. Atleti feel no need to sell the player, he has a couple of years left on his contract and also is a very talented player at 24. What about Chelsea? Well, we are in desperate need of a right winger who can score goals, which means Atletico will inevitably try to sell him at his release clause. Tbh when you consider these factors £45m is not even that bad.

Come on, 45m£ isn't the end of the world ...

Ok, it's shitload of money but I'm done with cheaper alternatives, as always inferior.

Chelsea have lots of money and just a few needs. 45m£ is an investment for years, think that he can play here by 2022-2023 at lest. He'd improve first XI immediately and peak is yet to come from him. Also he has great injury history playing close to all matches available from the last 5 seasons.

He'd actually replace Schurrle as the runner and Salah something that Mourinho was looking for in those two players. And he is superior to both having actually top-notch technique.

you hit the nail on the head with "lots of money and just a few needs" thats why if he is as good as many are saying id say go for it at that price.

Just saw this retweeted on my timeline from that WUM Rob Beasley:

https://twitter.com/1RobBeasley/status/604981460743909376

He's a huge troll, though, so I'm sure it's bullshit.

This always gets said but I don't quite know why. He's very reliable about most things Chels, he throws out the occasional curve ball but generally he's reliable

This always gets said but I don't quite know why. He's very reliable about most things Chels, he throws out the occasional curve ball but generally he's reliable

He is. I don't understand why a lot of people, especially on twitter, ridicule him

He is. I don't understand why a lot of people, especially on twitter, ridicule him

Maybe because he writs his tweets like a complete idiot. And sometimes he writs stuff like "Bale to Cheslea", "Mandzukic to Chelsea". Always with no detalis at all. He's a clown but he probably knows some about Chelsea.

Martin Lipton (From DM, also believed to be quite connected to the club) says Griezmann is not a target.

It would actually not surprise me if Griezmann is not a real target, the sources for this are Telegraph and Guardian, those two proved to be not very reliable about Cheslea in the last few years.

Maybe because he writs his tweets like a complete idiot. And sometimes he writs stuff like "Bale to Cheslea", "Mandzukic to Chelsea". Always with no detalis at all. He's a clown but he probably knows some about Chelsea.

Martin Lipton (From DM, also believed to be quite connected to the club) says Griezmann is not a target.

It would actually not surprise me if Griezmann is not a real target, the sources for this are Telegraph and Guardian, those two proved to be not very reliable about Cheslea in the last few years.

If it's true that we aren't after Griezmann then who ARE we after? He was really the only player we've been seriously linked with so far.

Weird how we aren't heavily linked with anyone like we were last summer. Slightly concerning.

If it's true that we aren't after Griezmann then who ARE we after? He was really the only player we've been seriously linked with so far.

Weird how we aren't heavily linked with anyone like we were last summer. Slightly concerning.

OR maybe the journalists don't have a clue on what they are reporting/we're good at keeping things under wraps.

OR maybe the journalists don't have a clue on what they are reporting/we're good at keeping things under wraps.

That's most likely the case, but you'd expect some whispers here and there with SOME truth to them.

Pretty much every player we've bought recently we've heard rumblings about prior to them coming. Except for maybe Cesc from what I remember. Only players were hearing about now are Falcao (who's been shit for a year) and Rob Green (who many here think isn't even good enough to trust as our backup).

That's most likely the case, but you'd expect some whispers here and there with SOME truth to them.

Pretty much every player we've bought recently we've heard rumblings about prior to them coming. Except for maybe Cesc from what I remember. Only players were hearing about now are Falcao (who's been shit for a year) and Rob Green (who many here think isn't even good enough to trust as our backup).

I guess it depends on which source you want to believe. People like Rob Beasley and Martin Lipton may cover Chelsea a lot but that doesn't mean they are right all the time. Heck, they could even be abusing that privilege at times to gain attention.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You