Spike

One signing I was actually looking forward to. He might not be elite level yet, but he's very promising and already a good goal scorer.

At the moment Chelsea only have 4 AM's, so I'm still confident someone will be bought - unless if Mou is going to use Remy as the 5th option.

Maybe because he writs his tweets like a complete idiot. And sometimes he writs stuff like "Bale to Cheslea", "Mandzukic to Chelsea". Always with no detalis at all. He's a clown but he probably knows some about Chelsea.

Martin Lipton (From DM, also believed to be quite connected to the club) says Griezmann is not a target.

It would actually not surprise me if Griezmann is not a real target, the sources for this are Telegraph and Guardian, those two proved to be not very reliable about Cheslea in the last few years.

But the story came from Spain originally, especially from El Confidencial and Kike Marin which are very reliable as far as I know from Cesc/Diego Costa saga last summer.

This always gets said but I don't quite know why. He's very reliable about most things Chels, he throws out the occasional curve ball but generally he's reliable

More about his crappy attitude than his reliability. At least for me...

Dunno why, but we have seen the Mata and Fabregas deals to be something of a real surprise, because we knew about them one or two days before it was announced, so unless SSN are reporting it, I really doubt any sourt of twitter info. Fact is, everybody can spread a twitter rumour by just putting a few brackets and hashtags to make it look legit.

But the story came from Spain originally, especially from El Confidencial and Kike Marin

You're right, forgot about it. We'll see who knows best.

If Griezmann aint coming i think the next option should be Di Maria (unless Reus is available), maybe with Cech going the other way. 3rd option for me would be Fekir and than Sterling.

Btw

@1RobBeasley

No matter what you see or read - Pogba's not coming to Chelsea either!!!!

Not sure how a crappy attitude lessens a man's reliability but each to their own

Well when he advertises for a whole day on social media that he has some HUGE news and a BIG transfer told to him exclusively by Jose, and he keeps building it up and in the end it turns out to be something silly like Josh McEachran going out on loan which everyone already knew and he'd made the entire thing just to gain followers, then his perceived reliability is obviously damaged.

Well when he advertises for a whole day on social media that he has some HUGE news and a BIG transfer told to him exclusively by Jose, and he keeps building it up and in the end it turns out to be something silly like Josh McEachran going out on loan which everyone already knew and he'd made the entire thing just to gain followers, then his perceived reliability is obviously damaged.

That's just playing on people who desperately sit,refreshing their computers waiting for any speck of transfer news only to give them crumbs. Still doesn't take away from his reliability on big stories.

His Bale tweet was something like Carlo to City, Clement to Sunderland, Bale to Chelsea! I took it as a wind up along the lines of "jumping a sinking ship"

Regardless I still find him reliable with Chelsea stuff. I read his twitter feed yesterday and he was posting pics of the headlines/stories he broke before anybody else

Please help rate Griezmann vs Reus

Reus is more creative, (more key passes and vertical through passes per game) reus takes freekicks, corners, long range shooter, and better crossing.

Griezmaan is a better finisher, has great movement like Schurrle to always get chances, is a left-footed player who can cut in from the right and shoot like hazard does on the left.

They have about the same strength. Both haven't played on the right wing much so I don't know if they'll suffer like (Mata, KdB, schurlle, Salah) whose all were forced to play in their least favorite attacking position.

Reus is more creative, (more key passes and vertical through passes per game) reus takes freekicks, corners, long range shooter, and better crossing.

Griezmaan is a better finisher, has great movement like Schurrle to always get chances, is a left-footed player who can cut in from the right and shoot like hazard does on the left.

They have about the same strength. Both haven't played on the right wing much so I don't know if they'll suffer like (Mata, KdB, schurlle, Salah) whose all were forced to play in their least favorite attacking position.

People always forget that Reus has exclusively played on the RW, at Gladbach. He even got into the TOTY that season.

People always forget that Reus has exclusively played on the RW, at Gladbach. He even got into the TOTY that season.

I'm not familiar with the Reus of Gladbach, but I can't imagine current Reus on the right tbh. Not without his level dropping. Very much like former right winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Griezmann stories seem to be based on pure speculation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You