Spike

I wouldnt be surprised if this deal will be closed in upcoming weeks. Atletico is trying to improve his contract and we will have to act quick if we want him. That is IF we are realy interested and rumours arent just bullshit.

Griezmann fits to this side like a glove, and it be quite beneficial for this team to have Willian/Oscar compete for the CAM role.

There was a quote a few days ago from Mou saying there are rumors that exist regarding some players only to get them a better contract. The fact Jorge Mendes is Griezmann and Mou agent led me to believe that is the case. Also after Griezmann showing this season, he would absolutely demand a pay rise, he has risen beyond every expectation.

Just a theory on my part.

How is he 60m€ player ?? The same could be said about Koke.

The suggestion that Atletico would REJECT combining 120m€ fee really baffles me. That's 75% of their turnover and they are the ones that would make better deal of it.

How is he 60m€ player ?? The same could be said about Koke.

The suggestion that Atletico would REJECT combining 120m€ fee really baffles me. That's 75% of their turnover and they are the ones that would make better deal of it.

Who said they are 60m players? thats just a price Atletico have to put on them in La Liga rules, maybe they should lower their release clauses so clubs like Chelsea would steal all of their players for peanuts?

The club cant reject, thats the meaning of a release clause. The player can reject.

Who said they are 60m players? thats just a price Atletico have to put on them in La Liga rules, maybe they should lower their release clauses so clubs like Chelsea would steal all of their players for peanuts?

The club cant reject, thats the meaning of a release clause. The player can reject.

But you were suggesting the other day that they will reject such big offers because they don't sell 2 stars in one window.

Reality is that they have more than 2 times lower turnover than Chelsea. Wages are 3,5 times lower than at Chelsea. And Koke and Griezmann are not worth 60m€ each. If Chelsea would offer something about this for those 2 players, Atletico would snap the hand and run.

I also think that's not coincidence how relase clause is set. The price has to be big number but also not too big to scare suitors.

But you were suggesting the other day that they will reject such big offers because they don't sell 2 stars in one window.

Reality is that they have more than 2 times lower turnover than Chelsea. Wages are 3,5 times lower than at Chelsea. And Koke and Griezmann are not worth 60m each. If Chelsea would offer something about this for those 2 players, Atletico would snap the hand and run.

I also think that's not coincidence how relase clause is set. The price has to be big number but also not too big to scare suitors.

I was saying I don't think the two of them will want to leave, and that Koke will be asked to stay, if it's not what he wants to do anyway...

And, I don't think we'll pay 120m for both.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You