Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre: "This is a game against a team fighting for the same objectives and it’s a fixture that can put destiny in our hands."

Andre: "It’s more than a difficult game, it’s a wonderful opportunity."

Andre: "Everyone is very motivated to achieving the result and we go there with that ambition."

Andre: "Chelsea arrive at this game having beaten United, with great quality. It’s a challenge but as I said, a chance to show our level."

Andre: "Mousa and Aaron will be selected (in the squad), whether or not they will be available is something we prefer to hold onto."

Final from Andre, more team news: "Jake Livermore has recovered but we still have Sandro, William Gallas and Younes Kaboul out."

Very glad Sandro is out (I had no idea). He's very tenacious and would have caused a lot of problems. Here's hoping Dembele doesn't play either.

Anybody know if Hazard will be 100% fit for this one ?

the way Rafa was speaking about him today makes me think he will start. He trained today and was fine and when asked about dealing with Bale, Rafa said they have to try to deal with Mata and Hazard, so imo he will start tomorrow.

Bale is a worry, but no more than Van Persie or others. Whilst not totally a one-man team, if he doesn't play well then they show little threat and defensively they aren't great against players that move, so with the attacking options we have, should manage to create plenty of chances :)

I say we need Ramires to track bale when he tries to drift inside, job done

We certainly need everyone to be discipline and do their job properly especially the pivot. Can't allow the back 4 to be exposed from the front because Spurs do play rather narrow particularly if Lennon isn't playing.

does not any1 else have a bad feeling over this one? i mean the opposition are 2 things that we had screwed over big time in the last season (avb and spurs). i just hope that karma does not striker back on us.

Not gonna sleep tonight. You know sometimes when you're just genuinely excited for something so much that if you shut your eyes you can see flickers of light, you feel restless, you keep tossing and turning etc? That's all I'll end up like in bed tonight. It's pointless to me. I just need to find something decent to entertain me.

Wish it was an early kick-off ffs.