Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Decide people! Some lineups have Moses and not Oscar and others have Lampard instead of Luiz. We cant have three different official lineups! :lol:

Ok boys.

Even though, I love to see Arsenal out of CL next year but still if Chelsea win tonight, the key players may be rested for Amsterdam.

So, let´s see some offense by Chelsea & send AVB sulking again.

Hazard starting, that's all I wanted to know.

Defoe on the bench and Adebayor up front for them. As much as I'd want to, I'm not going to laugh at that because it's certain he will score if I do.

Our worst centre-back pairing. They both prefer to cover instead of press. This means long-shots galore for Bale which he's made great use of this season.

Weary of Lennon. Ash couldn't hang with his pace for much of the first meeting this season.

We must start aggressively. Conceding early would be awful. No lethargic opening half like we always seem to do.

I think Torres deserves to start. soooo happy to see Luiz in DM but its a shame we arent seeing one of Lampard or Terry, i think their presence in a game like this is vital.

this is looking to be a good game going by the line ups. for a neutral at least. could be a tense game for spurs nad CFC fans though. im expecting a few goals in this one.