Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

We have to finish them. We need Hazard for this game. Lamps to brake record :D

Thats right mate....Lampard to break the record and us to rub the nose of that fucking bale in the soil of our bridge....

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm expecting Rami puts Bale in his pocket.

thats what im thinking! Rami can deal with Bale!

I would play this team.

Cech

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - A.Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Win this and we can rest all our players for 10 days. Lose this and Arsenal are fucked Muhahaha!! Massive game though, hope we kill em off tbh, if we win, i'd go as far as saying that they would hate us more than they hate Arsenal.

Well, the Spurs are next. What are Chelsea gonna do about them ?

Shall Chelsea let them win on Wednesday or just blank them just like them Manures ?

3 games left to play. The Spurs, Aston & Everton. The last two are going nowhere. Chelsea should win those games, easily.

If the Spurs are winning on Wednesday, & their last two games, Le Arsenal are out of CL. Personally, I´d like that.

TBH, i really don't care on who finishes where. I just want Chelsea to seal the top 4 thing as soon as possible. Had we been in a safe position, i would have also liked to have some fun and would want to go easy on Spurs to see Arsenal finish outside top 4 but we aren't safe. Win this game, calm the nerves and save it all for the Europa final.

TBH, i really don't care on who finishes where. I just want Chelsea to seal the top 4 thing as soon as possible. Had we been in a safe position, i would have also liked to have some fun and would want to go easy on Spurs to see Arsenal finish outside top 4 but we aren't safe. Win this game, calm the nerves and save it all for the Europa final.

Of course I too want Chelsea to seal top four. I just do not like Arsenal at all. Manures & Arsens are two of the most despicable clubs in PL, in my view.

Of course I too want Chelsea to seal top four. I just do not like Arsenal at all. Manures & Arsens are two of the most despicable clubs in PL, in my view.

Yeah, i get what you are trying to say. And even i can't wait to make fun of Arsenal when they finish 5th and won't win their "Trophy" but i wish we were safe and secure in our quest for top 4. So i want to beat Spurs even if it helps Arsenal somehow!! Although i still sense it will be very hard for Arsenal to beat WIgan and Newcastle considering they are both in deep shit!!

Last London derby in the league this season and here's how the mini-league looks like...

PLLDML3_zps73105be2.png?t=1367834452

Also, Spurs have scored in all but 1 of their league away matches this season, the 0-0 draw they had against QPR at Loftus Road.

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us a long long night of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, over land and sea and Leicester, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of footballing crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be.

C'mon you Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us a long long night of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, over land and sea and Leicester, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of footballing crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be.

C'mon you Blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought I was in the movies thread.

Yeah, i get what you are trying to say. And even i can't wait to make fun of Arsenal when they finish 5th and won't win their "Trophy" but i wish we were safe and secure in our quest for top 4. So i want to beat Spurs even if it helps Arsenal somehow!! Although i still sense it will be very hard for Arsenal to beat WIgan and Newcastle considering they are both in deep shit!!

I counting on Newcastle to beat Arsenal. They still have not secured PL. Who knows then ?

If we win this game, we've guaranteed top four football. There is no way Spurs can recover from six points behind thanks to our impressive goal difference.

Alternatively, if we draw this game and pick and up 4 points from Villa away and Everton at home, that will obviously do the trick. We just can't afford to lose.