Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Chelsea TV reporting Eden Hazard didn't train today. :cry:

I pray that he makes the game on Wednesday. He is my fanatsy football team captain. I think we also need him against Tottenham to guarantee the positive result.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The king is here.....

This match always bring back memories of one of my all-time favourite games.

Watching that back I have no fucking idea how Kharine wasn't red-carded for the second pen.

Hey, tell me I wasnt the only one who had to rewind to see if the second pen actually went in and not on the post? :P

Besides that, it must have been an excellent game, in what was a very different era!

The king is here.....

This match always bring back memories of one of my all-time favourite games.

And for those who don't know, Mal Donaghy was like an early-90s version of Eden Hazard....and yes that is some form of badger on his head.

Watching that back I have no fucking idea how Kharine wasn't red-carded for the second pen.

Oh aye, Donaghy and Hazard, the similarities are striking :D

Chelsea TV reporting Eden Hazard didn't train today. :cry:

Probably just trying to wrap him up in a nice cotton wool and protect that calf he is to ensure he will be fit for Wednesday.

And Mikel did train today with the team.

Oscar is tired, Moses takes bad decisions, this is the most important game of the season. Win it and CL spot is granted.

I would start something like that :

----------- cech -----------

Azpi - Ivan - Terry - Cole

------ Rambo - Luiz ------

Torres - Mata - Hazard

----------- Ba -------------

In case of Torres failure... we still have oscar and Moses on the bench (forget benayoun and marin for that game)

BIGGER PICTURE GUYS!!! we need to win this. END OF DISCUSSION...

if we win this we ll have opened up a 6 point gap with spurs and would have secured atleast the 4th spot. then we can rest MAZACAR, LUIZ, LAMPS, RAMBO, AZPI and whoever we want to against villa and for once, in a long long long time, our players can have a week's rest for a game. and its not any game, its a final. we have to win europa and for me the best way to do so is winning the tottenham match and simply finishing our league problems off.

Just win it darn it, who cares whether Le Arse or Spuds can make it to the top 4.

Some seem to suggest we better draw it or lose it only because they don't like Arsenal?! That's mega stupid sorry I have to say.

Villa and Everton are no chickens and shits happen in football, we can easily be defeated in both of the matches!

JUST FUCKING WIN IT, it will give us a better chance to win the Europa League as well!

Some seem to suggest we better draw it or lose it only because they don't like Arsenal?! That's mega stupid sorry I have to say.

You must be reading a different forum, everyone here understands how vital it is for us to win this, people are just suggesting they'd rather have Arsenal in the top four than Tottenham - no one's saying we should roll over for Spurs... Obviously everyone's more interested in us securing top four...

I would much rather Arsenal finish in the top four. They're shit, and Wenger won't spend because his bosses are still paying off the £300-odd million they owe for that shiny stadium of their's. Plus, historically speaking, Arsenal are a fantastic club with a rich history that deserves to be playing football against great teams on the highest stage. Spurs are a one-man team - without Bale they are mid-table at best - with more jam than Hartley's.

Dont give a crap at this point whose in the top 4 as long as we are!!Been a mental seasons off many downs then a few ups...to end on a high be nice!!!

Did dream we were 3-0 up then lost 4-3 in the last 10....

Eeeeeeeeeeeek! Need to keep Bale quiet...

I would rather not have Terry playing this game. The way he runs nowadays, he'll have a nightmare trying to deal with the likes of Bale and Lennon, especially on the counter attack. Cahill and Luiz as a partnership always leaves me nervous so I guess it's best to stick with Luiz and Ivanovic in central defence.