Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have against him? He's always been a classy guy, respectful and done nothing wrong to Chelsea.

Personally I didn't like some of his comments where he seemed to take a bit of credit for our success last season, suggesting that we were in the competitions when he left so he must've been doing something right.

He conveniently forgets we were 3-1 down after the first leg against Napoli and had to play a replay in the FA Cup.

Personally I didn't like some of his comments where he seemed to take a bit of credit for our success last season, suggesting that we were in the competitions when he left so he must've been doing something right.

He conveniently forgets we were 3-1 down after the first leg against Napoli and had to play a replay in the FA Cup.

So for this reason you show such hate against him?

I dont get it. I really dont. I think he is a humble man. He got the job, he wasnt able to conquer the dressing room and he left us. I have no hard feelings towards him at all. He did his best, but I think we have too big of a personalities for him to handle.

My only real concern about this game is who will start as centre-backs. I feel Bale needs to be pressed a bit, which Terry certainly does not do, so Luiz playing should be a given. Then it simply comes down to who partners him.

In the midst of all the crazy Mourinho returning, heading to United etc rumours, hoping the fans present at the Bridge tonight would cheer on the players and back them for the win we need here, not chanting anything about Mourinho and/or Benitez.

My only real concern about this game is who will start as centre-backs. I feel Bale needs to be pressed a bit, which Terry certainly does not do, so Luiz playing should be a given. Then it simply comes down to who partners him.

Think Ivanovic + Cahill will be the CBs tonight. I can't see Terry starting at all, Benitez doesn't trust his pace/mobility against quick players. No Mikel and Lampard played 2 games in a row I think Luiz will play midfield.