Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Even though I agree that the guy is retarded and I am ashamed that he has the same nationality that I have, I must say that comparing ourselves to steaua is not something to be proud about.

I think your compatriot is on the Mutu stuff ,,,no need to apologise for him

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is fun. rafa should quit. chelsea don't deserve a good manager as rafa. he's done a great job at tenerife, valencia and liverpool. it was a mistake to take over chelsea for 6 months.

all of you have the feeling that chelsea is a big club. news flash : chelsea didn't win UCL last year, drogba did. 99% luck + 1% drogba.

remember napoli ? pure luck

remember barca ? luck + drogba

remember bayern ? luck + drogba

as of european history for england clubs , lol : liverpool , utd , villa and another news flash , even forest got a bigger european history then chelsea.

so what are u talking about ? benitez ? benitez is by far the best and skillfull manager that chelsea had in the history.

torres ? the guy is world champion twice, best goalscorer in spain and england . now u all hate him because he didn't adapt the same as at liverpool ?

when he scored against barca in the semifinal at nou camp, all of you were probably saying : why did u score looser ? go back to liverpool .......

why are u all so against Europa league ? do u have so manny european trophys ? lol

are u so inlove with the premiere league that u just can wait the games against qpr , reading or norwich ?

3 more newsflash :

-if u play like today , united will trash u

-steaua will score on stamford bridge at least 1 goal, so unless our keeper will repeat the "middlesbrough disaster" u can say bye bye to the european competition

-there won't be UCL for you next yr. and that is only beacause of the supporters and the "great athmosphere" that u make it for the manager.

you should support the team no matter what , but nooooooooo, beacause rafa is the manager , lol

i hope that the fking portugese will come back at chelsea. that is what u deserve. a small and fking arrogant manager . maybe he will bring the other fking morons like pepe or coentrao or ronaldo.

at the end , as i am a gentelman i will end this in a peacefull way and full of harmony

ps. support your team, no matter what

LOOOL.

Ok mate. So rafa is amazing... Yeah ok, clearly you havem't watched any of our games and his tactics, lineups and substitutions.

And drogba won it alone did he. So it has nothing to do with lampard and rambo combining, to help us beat barca. Or Ivans goal vs napoli. Or the collective teams work in all the games, or Petr cech diving the right way 6 pens in a row...

Fuck off.

Even though I agree that the guy is retarded and I am ashamed that he has the same nationality that I have, I must say that comparing ourselves to steaua is not something to be proud about.

Nu-i mai linge in cur pe englezi doar pentru ca esti anti-Steaua, bai frustratule ! Cred ca nu-ti dai seama ca astia insulta ROMANII aici, nu STELISTII !

Unlike you, we had European performances before some Russian guy came to invest billions of dollars in our asses. Even when you're "apologising", you're still an ignorant and sarcastic douchebag. I bet you got a lot of friends ! Oh and that's no excuse for a football fan, we don't get Belgian League, Swiss League, Bulgarian League, etc. but I still know who Anderlecht, St. Liege, Basel, FC Zurich or CSKA Sofia are.

We were in europe before roman you know.

Nu-i mai linge in cur pe englezi doar pentru ca esti anti-Steaua, bai frustratule ! Cred ca nu-ti dai seama ca astia insulta ROMANII aici, nu STELISTII !

you will need to speak and write English to claim your housing and unemployment benefits when you come

this is fun. rafa should quit. chelsea don't deserve a good manager as rafa. he's done a great job at tenerife, valencia and liverpool. it was a mistake to take over chelsea for 6 months.

all of you have the feeling that chelsea is a big club. news flash : chelsea didn't win UCL last year, drogba did. 99% luck + 1% drogba.

remember napoli ? pure luck

remember barca ? luck + drogba

remember bayern ? luck + drogba

as of european history for england clubs , lol : liverpool , utd , villa and another news flash , even forest got a bigger european history then chelsea.

so what are u talking about ? benitez ? benitez is by far the best and skillfull manager that chelsea had in the history.

torres ? the guy is world champion twice, best goalscorer in spain and england . now u all hate him because he didn't adapt the same as at liverpool ?

when he scored against barca in the semifinal at nou camp, all of you were probably saying : why did u score looser ? go back to liverpool .......

why are u all so against Europa league ? do u have so manny european trophys ? lol

are u so inlove with the premiere league that u just can wait the games against qpr , reading or norwich ?

3 more newsflash :

-if u play like today , united will trash u

-steaua will score on stamford bridge at least 1 goal, so unless our keeper will repeat the "middlesbrough disaster" u can say bye bye to the european competition

-there won't be UCL for you next yr. and that is only beacause of the supporters and the "great athmosphere" that u make it for the manager.

you should support the team no matter what , but nooooooooo, beacause rafa is the manager , lol

i hope that the fking portugese will come back at chelsea. that is what u deserve. a small and fking arrogant manager . maybe he will bring the other fking morons like pepe or coentrao or ronaldo.

at the end , as i am a gentelman i will end this in a peacefull way and full of harmony

ps. support your team, no matter what

I didn't even read the rest of your post...

THE BEST AND SKILLFUL MANAGER CHELSEA HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU RUPERT IN DISGUISE???

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... JOSE MOURINHO, has 10 times the ability rafa does.

So stop talking shit you don't have a clue about.

Yes you are. No-one prefers Bucharest over London who isn't Romanian. B)

BTW, have Chelsea fans been going on to Steaua forums and giving shit? Is there even a Steaua forum?

1. Yes, I visited London, it's not my style ( or maybe England in general, I don't know ). I had colleagues that lived in London (for studies) and they said they had enough, they just don't like it. Have you visited Bucharest lately ?

2. Yes, we have a forum, of course there aren't Chelsea fans on Steaua forums, because we are speaking Romanian, which you don't know. You're speaking English, which we all know.

I came to this forum with peaceful intentions, just to see what you think about Steaua and talk about the game between our teams, I posted some videos with our goals in the first half of the Season and some videos with the atmosphere created by the fans. Everything was fair-play until after the game, when you all became douchebags, stereotyping and insulting Romanians and Steaua. I think it's a normal reaction to defend myself, right ?

1. Yes, I visited London, it's not my style ( or maybe England in general, I don't know ). I had colleagues that lived in London (for studies) and they said they had enough, they just don't like it. Have you visited Bucharest lately ?

2. Yes, we have a forum, of course there aren't Chelsea fans on Steaua forums, because we are speaking Romanian, which you don't know. You're speaking English, which we all know.

I came to this forum with peaceful intentions, just to see what you think about Steaua and talk about the game between our teams, I posted some videos with our goals in the first half of the Season and some videos with the atmosphere created by the fans. Everything was fair-play until after the game, when you all became douchebags, stereotyping and insulting Romanians and Steaua. I think it's a normal reaction to defend myself, right ?

One of your number started giving shit. He got it back. Not sure why you got involved but I'm quite happy to remind you that whatever the result, you're still just a team from Romania.

You deserved the win today and I doubt anyone will disagree with that.

LOOOL.

Ok mate. So rafa is amazing... Yeah ok, clearly you havem't watched any of our games and his tactics, lineups and substitutions.

And drogba won it alone did he. So it has nothing to do with lampard and rambo combining, to help us beat barca. Or Ivans goal vs napoli. Or the collective teams work in all the games, or Petr cech diving the right way 6 pens in a row...

Fuck off.

what lineups ? what substitutions ? who cares ? do u have any ideea how manny players from chelsea can enter in the first eleven at steaua ?

cech, hazard, torres. and maybe mata.

oh, and maybe cheryl :getin:

so i guess is easy to put a strong lineup for chelsea with so manny garbage players. do u see my point ? benitez has a hard job, and the fans makes it harder.

you will need to speak and write English to claim your housing and unemployment benefits when you come

Sorry Mister Paki, I don't know what you're talking about. Wanna continue with the stereotypes ? Huh, rotten teeth ? See, I can stereotype too, little cunt.

Maybe you'll learn some fucking history and realize that those beggars and thiefs are not Romanians, they are Gypsies. I really pitty you if you don't know where Gypsies come from or how do they look like.

Just for your information, 51% of Romanians work in the services sector, 26,4% work in industry and only 29% work in agriculture. 29% is a high number compared to the single digit figure in most western countries, but hey, you didn't endure 50 years of communism, have you? Whatever you may think, our country is moving in the right direction, and joining the EU helped the British (among others) companies investing in Romania a LOT. We may be poor but at least we're not ignorant..

Do you really think it is a good idea to run a competition between our countries? There are countries who where or even still are communist that have become powerful but only one country has lost two world wars, has never had mineral resources and still has risen to one of the world's wealthiest and mightiest countries in the world. We have not done that by being ignorant, actually we have courses about other countries economies in school. There I learned that most companies only invest in Romania to pickup subsidies from the EU.As soon as these subsidies expire, they will be gone as fast as you can say mamaliga. I know many Romanians are anticipating much from the EU but the truth is, the EU and their stupid subsidies can only temporarily ban the rules of the competition. When you are not competitive in the next 3-5 years u will be as ill off as before with the only difference being that u have a massive loans to pay back. I wish u would succeed but I do not think so, I expect the inclusion of Romania backfiring the same as Greece's did. The problem with Romania is the massive inflation, in 2-3 years the wage costs for companies operating in romania will be the same as in Germany, but the workers are less skilled. Also Romanian workers are known for job-hopping. They use their trainings in Germany, France or UK for having job interviews at other firms there. that is why the companies such as Nokia, Bosch, hella, Marquardt will either go back or exploit new markets like Bangladesh, Indonesia etc. Some firms might start to invest in Romania, but they know they will only do it once.

what lineups ? what substitutions ? who cares ? do u have any ideea how manny players from chelsea can enter in the first eleven at steaua ?

cech, hazard, torres. and maybe mata.

oh, and maybe cheryl :getin:

so i guess is easy to put a strong lineup for chelsea with so manny garbage players. do u see my point ? benitez has a hard job, and the fans makes it harder.

Who cares? We care obviously. How many chelsea players could get in the first eleven for you lot... All of them... Except torres.

I didn't even read the rest of your post...

THE BEST AND SKILLFUL MANAGER CHELSEA HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU RUPERT IN DISGUISE???

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... JOSE MOURINHO, has 10 times the ability rafa does.

So stop talking shit you don't have a clue about.

of course he does, lol

but that includes the abramovic and moratti bags of cash.

Our next game is against Manchester United. Your's is against someone called Ceahlaul. :lol2:

Our next game is at Old Trafford. Your next game is somewhere in Romania.

After our game, we go back to London. You're still going to be in Romania.

Don't feed the trolls, not worth our time.