Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even watch it, infact I haven't even bothered watching the last 5 or 7 games we've played. Actually i think the last one i actually sat and watched was the Arsenal one, and obviously the Middlesbrough game, but only because i was there.

This team has lost it's passion, all we do is lose lose lose, boring boring boring, benitez has just killed this club, and i don't even care what happens at the end of the season, hell if he was manager next season i don't even think i would bother watching football anymore.

And don't say I'm not a Chelsea fan, i stuck with us throughout the past two seasons watching every game cheering us on, even at the games when it was tough. But this time we have no passion, at least under AVB we turned it around, and at least under Carlo there was that come back winning material we had, we always used to go 1-0 down then win under Carlo.

from romanian hooligans to chelsea crybabies ...o luati la muie si sugeti pula (use googletranslate) bartards

Our next game is against Manchester United. Your's is against someone called Ceahlaul. :lol2:

Our next game is at Old Trafford. Your next game is somewhere in Romania.

After our game, we go back to London. You're still going to be in Romania.

I didn't even watch it, infact I haven't even bothered watching the last 5 or 7 games we've played. Actually i think the last one i actually sat and watched was the Arsenal one, and obviously the Middlesbrough game, but only because i was there.

This team has lost it's passion, all we do is lose lose lose, boring boring boring, benitez has just killed this club, and i don't even care what happens at the end of the season, hell if he was manager next season i don't even think i would bother watching football anymore.

And don't say I'm not a Chelsea fan, i stuck with us throughout the past two seasons watching every game cheering us on, even at the games when it was tough. But this time we have no passion, at least under AVB we turned it around, and at least under Carlo there was that come back winning material we had, we always used to go 1-0 down then win under Carlo.

Because you know a lot of people were thinking that.

I have changed my opinion of you ...You had the sense NOT to watch the pile of shit on show tonight . Actually I am half as clever as you , I only watched the

second half ,,,recorded the whole game and have now deleted it

Right. :cry:

Our next game is against Manchester United. Your's is against someone called Ceahlaul. :lol2:

NO when they get in the E U they are all coming to England for handouts

I have changed my opinion of you ...You had the sense NOT to watch the pile of shit on show tonight . Actually I am half as clever as you , I only watched the

second half ,,,recorded the whole game and have now deleted it

To be honest, I'm just tired, all i keep hearing is how bad our fans are for treating Rafa and he doesn't deserve this and that.

Can you remember all the high hopes at the start of the season? yet we have to put up with this bull shit once again, it seems like these horrible seasons just wont go away.

Now the fat one came and it's just all... awful, this is the worst season in Abramovich era.

About 10 minutes worth of good play in the whole match against a team that showed little desire for most of the game. Once West Brom decided to actually try and score a goal we were hanging on for dear life. If that match went on ten minutes longer we would have lost.

60 mins...

Made me laugh... :lol:

To be honest, I'm just tired, all i keep hearing is how bad our fans are for treating Rafa and he doesn't deserve this and that.

Can you remember all the high hopes at the start of the season? yet we have to put up with this bull shit once again, it seems like these horrible seasons just wont go away.

Now the fat one came and it's just all... awful, this is the worst season in Abramovich era.

to be honest in many ways it is the worst in 40 years ...in the bad old days we had a shit team but they always fought ,,,and so did the fans

I'm sorry to say this, but you don't know shit about football, it seems. We actually won the Champions League against Barcelona ( and played another Champions League final 3 years later against AC Milan, that we sadly lost ), won the European Super Cup, we reached the semifinals of UEFA a few years ago ( lost the qualification to the finals against 'Boro in the last 3 minutes ), and we are a common presence in the European Competitions ( UCL and UEL ) in the last 10 years. So, you really need to get your head out of your ass, bro. I'm really sad when I see so called "football lovers" that don't know anything but their own league and the top clubs of Europe. Seriously, you should quit !

Chill the fuck out bro-mundo! I don't care about no Romanian league. Like I said to another one of your people, I was obviously exaggerating and apologise for my ignorance. We only get premier league and ucl has only been here for the passed 5 or so years if that. So forgive me if I did not know that u won it back before my mum was 20.

this is fun. rafa should quit. chelsea don't deserve a good manager as rafa. he's done a great job at tenerife, valencia and liverpool. it was a mistake to take over chelsea for 6 months.

all of you have the feeling that chelsea is a big club. news flash : chelsea didn't win UCL last year, drogba did. 99% luck + 1% drogba.

remember napoli ? pure luck

remember barca ? luck + drogba

remember bayern ? luck + drogba

as of european history for england clubs , lol : liverpool , utd , villa and another news flash , even forest got a bigger european history then chelsea.

so what are u talking about ? benitez ? benitez is by far the best and skillfull manager that chelsea had in the history.

torres ? the guy is world champion twice, best goalscorer in spain and england . now u all hate him because he didn't adapt the same as at liverpool ?

when he scored against barca in the semifinal at nou camp, all of you were probably saying : why did u score looser ? go back to liverpool .......

why are u all so against Europa league ? do u have so manny european trophys ? lol

are u so inlove with the premiere league that u just can wait the games against qpr , reading or norwich ?

3 more newsflash :

-if u play like today , united will trash u

-steaua will score on stamford bridge at least 1 goal, so unless our keeper will repeat the "middlesbrough disaster" u can say bye bye to the european competition

-there won't be UCL for you next yr. and that is only beacause of the supporters and the "great athmosphere" that u make it for the manager.

you should support the team no matter what , but nooooooooo, beacause rafa is the manager , lol

i hope that the fking portugese will come back at chelsea. that is what u deserve. a small and fking arrogant manager . maybe he will bring the other fking morons like pepe or coentrao or ronaldo.

at the end , as i am a gentelman i will end this in a peacefull way and full of harmony

ps. support your team, no matter what

What's your point ?

OK let's have it this way : we play on a brand new 250 million euros stadium, you play on Stamford Bridge. I prefer anytime Bucharest over London, and I'm not saying that because I'm Romanian. I'd rather dominate my Championship than get pwned by United. We have an atmosphere that you can only dream of, you'll never get on our level when it comes to fan support. We live with passion on bad times and good times, you're near the team only when there are performances.

I really don't get it, why did you become assholes ? Just because you got beaten ? Before the match it was fair-play on this forum, now only insults about Romanians.

Even though I agree that the guy is retarded and I am ashamed that he has the same nationality that I have, I must say that comparing ourselves to steaua is not something to be proud about.

What's your point ?

OK let's have it this way : we play on a brand new 250 million euros stadium, you play on Stamford Bridge. I prefer anytime Bucharest over London, and I'm not saying that because I'm Romanian.

Yes you are. No-one prefers Bucharest over London who isn't Romanian. B)

BTW, have Chelsea fans been going on to Steaua forums and giving shit? Is there even a Steaua forum?

Chill the fuck out bro-mundo! I don't care about no Romanian league. Like I said to another one of your people, I was obviously exaggerating and apologise for my ignorance. We only get premier league and ucl has only been here for the passed 5 or so years if that. So forgive me if I did not know that u won it back before my mum was 20.

Unlike you, we had European performances before some Russian guy came to invest billions of dollars in our asses. Even when you're "apologising", you're still an ignorant and sarcastic douchebag. I bet you got a lot of friends ! Oh and that's no excuse for a football fan, we don't get Belgian League, Swiss League, Bulgarian League, etc. but I still know who Anderlecht, St. Liege, Basel, FC Zurich or CSKA Sofia are.