Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Let's be honest here, Steaua is more used to this kind of conditions than Chelsea. I'm not saying it didn't gave Steaua problems as well...

Steaua's style of play is based on passes, and havind posesion, so i don't think it made that big a difference. Chelsea just wasn't in the game. But hey, that's their problem...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pitch that looked like it just had been dug over by some of the 55,000 retarded Romanian farmers whose only aim was it to distract our players by whistling and gleaming with cheap laserpointers, a ref as clueless as most of his kind, anti-footballers like Benayoun and Torres on the field, a fat Spanish waiter being responsible for our tactics, the thineest squad and the most games of all teams in the european top leagues. What do you expect?

FUCK OFF!

With love, from a retarded Romanian farmer.

Lampard can go suck an egg if hes wanting a 2 year contract after a performance like that. In fact can't even remember the last time he played good. Anyway no fight, no effort, nothing, so we lost, which is fair enough. Still shocking. Nobody played well.

WTF?!

Blame all the other players too! Blame the FSW! blame your poor "Striker" !

They had the opportunity to go out against Prague but put enough effort in the end to stay in it. It seems pretty clear to me they've decided not to play for TFSW, no rallying calls to arms, no statement from them in support of the manager from any of them. Doesn't defend them not putting it in for us, but as we sometimes forget they react more like us at times then we'd sometimes like to believe.

I don't blame them for not wanting to play for that twat of a manager, but they should ignore him and just play for us and the fans who travelled out there to see them, and that performance...

Another reason why the whole team will get a lift when he is gone. I.e. if we had RDM, jose, gus poyet, anyone like that, the team would most likely have put a lot more effort in.

We should have left them all at home and played our youngsters. Why was ake not playing. He would have given more in midfield than pretty much everyone combined in there. We should sack rafa immediately, and tell torres he is gonna play with malouda in the reserves. Recall Lukaku, and then actually have a decent striker for every game, as torres is beyond useless and if rafa starts him over BA then the world is doomed through stupidity.

The same thing I have been reading here for months. Nothing new there.

Steaua's style of play is based on passes, and havind posesion, so i don't think it made that big a difference. Chelsea just wasn't in the game. But hey, that's their problem...

Yeah, I've heard that like a gazillion times already. Bottom line is, Chelsea in not at all used playing in conditions like that while ''we'' are. Than again that's no excuse, I mean they're grown men, they should handle a little mud xD

A pitch that looked like it just had been dug over by some of the 55,000 retarded Romanian farmers whose only aim was it to distract our players by whistling and gleaming with cheap laserpointers, a ref as clueless as most of his kind, anti-footballers like Benayoun and Torres on the field, a fat Spanish waiter being responsible for our tactics, the thineest squad and the most games of all teams in the european top leagues. What do you expect?

I know it came in the heat of the moment and everything but that's just... Wow. I guess you should apologize.

One caller on Chelsea TV earlier branded the performance tonight 'putrid' and said some players are just being mercenaries at the club right now.

Also, sarcastic or not, those 5 people who voted Torres for MOTM deserves a warning.....