Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

WTF?!

Blame all the other players too! Blame the FSW! blame your poor "Striker" !

I said nobody played well after. Please don't cry. I personally expected more from the senior players, well in fact I expected much more from every player but a for an experienced player like Lamps, thats fighting for a new contract he didn't really show fight or passion did he? Nobody did but you'd expect such players to try and be a driving force and push us on wouldn't you?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As optimistic as i am... I dont see us winning anything this season with Torres on the pitch.... We expect him to score but the guy cant even keep the ball if an opponent is within 10 meters of him... Absolute an utter shit... He epitomizes what a shit striker is ! The amount of times he got the ball and all he needed to do is just pass it on but instead he lost it was far far far tooo high ...

We're aint gonna win the Europa because Torres is our only option so we can kiss this trophy goodbye ...

Really and truly speaking, at this point if i was offered 4th place at the end of the season i'd take it and run and never stop running...

Cant wait for the summer transfer window :

#SignFalcao

Weren't you not ElNinoProdz a few months back? What with the sudden change of heart?

I said nobody played well after. Please don't cry. I personally expected more from the senior players, well in fact I expected much more from every player but a for an experienced player like Lamps, thats fighting for a new contract he didn't really show fight or passion did he? Nobody did but you'd expect such players to try and be a driving force and push us on wouldn't you?

I'm Not crying.

Lamps did get into few tackles today... he can't play alone at 34 years old.

Does anybody actually enjoy watching us play anymore? It's the most boring, talentless football being served up every week.

I think it's fucking awful to watch and I won't paper over the cracks. Right now we are watching a mess of a football club

Spurs 2-0 up against Inter and we cant even score against a Romanian team that nobody has ever heard of

I'm sorry to say this, but you don't know shit about football, it seems. We actually won the Champions League against Barcelona ( and played another Champions League final 3 years later against AC Milan, that we sadly lost ), won the European Super Cup, we reached the semifinals of UEFA a few years ago ( lost the qualification to the finals against 'Boro in the last 3 minutes ), and we are a common presence in the European Competitions ( UCL and UEL ) in the last 10 years. So, you really need to get your head out of your ass, bro. I'm really sad when I see so called "football lovers" that don't know anything but their own league and the top clubs of Europe. Seriously, you should quit !

I think it's fucking awful to watch and I won't paper over the cracks. Right now we are watching a mess of a football club

I'm just constantly shaking my head at; the passing, the technique, the control, the pressing, the tactics you name it. There isn't a single thing the team does to an even competent level. It's just a disjointed group of individuals jogging around aimlessly in the same colour shirt.

I'm Not crying.

Lamps did get into few tackles today... he can't play alone at 34 years old.

I know that, its just a shame though because a player of his ability could decide a match, still can (example vs Everton) there was nothing there tonight though and when we are struggling the younger players probably tend to look to the likes of Cech, Lamps, Luiz, Mikel, Torres, well more or less the players who are more experienced for some sort of inspiration and its just not happening.

I'm sorry to say this, but you don't know shit about football, it seems. We actually won the Champions League against Barcelona ( and played another Champions League final 3 years later against AC Milan, that we sadly lost ), won the European Super Cup, we reached the semifinals of UEFA a few years ago ( lost the qualification to the finals against 'Boro in the last 3 minutes ), and we are a common presence in the European Competitions ( UCL and UEL ) in the last 10 years. So, you really need to get your head out of your ass, bro. I'm really sad when I see so called "football lovers" that don't know anything but their own league and the top clubs of Europe. Seriously, you should quit !

Bit harsh on Kezza but you made a good point, Steaua have a good history in European football. Played better than us tonight and the result you guys got was well deserved.

I know that, its just a shame though because a player of his ability could decide a match, still can (example vs Everton) there was nothing there tonight though and when we are struggling the younger players probably tend to look to the likes of Cech, Lamps, Luiz, Mikel, Torres, well more or less the players who are more experienced for some sort of inspiration and its just not happening.

that's the problem.

didnt play too bad against west brom, the only game i enjoyed for a long time

About 10 minutes worth of good play in the whole match against a team that showed little desire for most of the game. Once West Brom decided to actually try and score a goal we were hanging on for dear life. If that match went on ten minutes longer we would have lost.

I'm just constantly shaking my head at; the passing, the technique, the control, the pressing, the tactics you name it. There isn't a single thing the team does to an even competent level. It's just a disjointed group of individuals jogging around aimlessly in the same colour shirt.

You don't need to tell me that, been saying it for ages. But most of the time people brand you a moaner, that's wrong, it's realism.

Clubs a mess and the football we play is pretty much the same. I mean look at tonight, we have one forward, and he even he should not be classed as that, what happens if he got injured? Only us could allow this to happen, short sighted viewing from the club.

There is so much wrong it's scary.

A pitch that looked like it just had been dug over by some of the 55,000 retarded Romanian farmers whose only aim was it to distract our players by whistling and gleaming with cheap laserpointers, a ref as clueless as most of his kind, anti-footballers like Benayoun and Torres on the field, a fat Spanish waiter being responsible for our tactics, the thineest squad and the most games of all teams in the european top leagues. What do you expect?

Fuck off, you cunt !