Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's shit and then there was that... A whole different level. Not one player had a good game... Lampard was bad, oscar was bad, Hazard had his worst game in a Chelsea shirt. Benayoun was crap. Mikel was ok. Defence were ok except Bertrand and Luiz who forgot which position he was playing in... :) so terrible game and the players looked quite uninterested. JT is probably the motm as he had his man covered the whole game but he didn't do anything special.

Still think we will go though but that performance was something else.

Like I said...

Sorry guys but you're gonna lose

1-0 and 1-1

Anyway FORZA STEAUA and I can't say good luck cuz you don't need in this game!

Is good to be right, now I'm waiting for that 1-1. Have a good night guys.

I feel bad for myself for being such a dumbass wasting 90 mins to watch that. Even Justin Bieber's concert DVD is a better choice to watch.

Same old shit, as usual as expected, I guess I can proudly say I'm a diehard true blue then because I still watched that shit.

Terrible football from start to finish. I feel sorry for the poor sods who travelled away to go watch that crap.

Does Roman even watch this shit? Would love to hear what he thinks about the football we play.

Man of the match? Definitely someone who did not take part. So probably time for someone like Paulo Ferreira to get something.

suggest we abandon MOM for tonight and vote for TOM tosser of match ..yet again Torres wins it just from Rafa

Awful.

Passion, something Chelsea FC has lost, if you don't want to play for the shirt then go somewhere else. Absolutely disgusted with the club right now, the board, the players, the interim one, all of them are a disgrace to the club.

Gave Steaua the win. Poor performance from both teams really. Neither side played well and 1 mistake decided the game.

And think it has come to the point where it's just simply not worth getting pissed off anymore really. I mean poor performances like this are occurring far too often these days and then when you see someone like Torres 'ghosting' about and the players can't even do the basic things right, it just feel like your sould has been taken out of you. *sigh*