Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

One of your number started giving shit. He got it back. Not sure why you got involved but I'm quite happy to remind you that whatever the result, you're still just a team from Romania.

You deserved the win today and I doubt anyone will disagree with that.

Actually, he just reacted to the "retarded farmers" and "who the fuck is Steaua" attitude. I recommend you to go on the first pages.

And if we are just a team from Romania, what ? We don't have the right to enjoy football ? Do you think England is the center of the Earth ? Or the Western countries ? The real football passion is in the East and in the Balkans.

West = money. You feel the chills of football only when you win something. East = passion. We feel the chills no matter the score. We don't need money for that, we have the fans !

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Mister Paki, I don't know what you're talking about. Wanna continue with the stereotypes ? Huh, rotten teeth ? See, I can stereotype too, little cunt.

Maybe you'll learn some fucking history and realize that those beggars and thiefs are not Romanians, they are Gypsies. I really pitty you if you don't know where Gypsies come from or how do they look like.

Romany travellers ,,most sensible countries kick them out

Actually, he just reacted to the "retarded farmers" and "who the fuck is Steaua" attitude. I recommend you to go on the first pages.

And if we are just a team from Romania, what ? We don't have the right to enjoy football ? Do you think England is the center of the Earth ? Or the Western countries ? The real football passion is in the East and in the Balkans.

West = money. You feel the chills of football only when you win something. East = passion. We feel the chills no matter the score. We don't need money for that, we have the fans !

you guys came on to our forum ,,boasting and spouting shite ,,,and expect us to take it ...

Unlike you, we had European performances before some Russian guy came to invest billions of dollars in our asses. Even when you're "apologising", you're still an ignorant and sarcastic douchebag. I bet you got a lot of friends ! Oh and that's no excuse for a football fan, we don't get Belgian League, Swiss League, Bulgarian League, etc. but I still know who Anderlecht, St. Liege, Basel, FC Zurich or CSKA Sofia are.

Do you want a medal? We actually won't the cup winners cup in 71 and 98, also won the super cup in '98 ignorant prick.

I know who those teams are to. I don't have to know every team to set foot in a ucl match. I apologised, get the fuck over it and go start shit somewhere else. Can you name every team in top European compitions

No need to get personal mate.

What's with all these Romanian Internet hooligans coming over ?

I remember when our national team played them, the cunts threw some exploding device at us, but the police gave them a good beating afterwards. :D

Oh, I remember the bosnian "hooligans" acting like animals in Bucharest, throwing with the seats in the area reserved to families and the elders. Now that's bad ass, right ? So please, don't act like you're some aristocratic country.

-if u play like today , united will trash u

Yep most probably and dont think anyone thinks any different

-there won't be UCL for you next yr. and that is only beacause of the supporters and the "great athmosphere" that u make it for the manager.

How is it because of us?!We arent in control of the game or running around or fucking up in front of goal!

you guys came on to our forum ,,boasting and spouting shite ,,,and expect us to take it ...

Please, we came to share opinions with you about the match. We wished you GOOD LUCK. After the game, you insulted us (and I really don't know why), we were the ones that reacted to your shit.

Oh, I remember the bosnian "hooligans" acting like animals in Bucharest, throwing with the seats in the area reserved to families and the elders. Now that's bad ass, right ? So please, don't act like you're some aristocratic country.

We are not, but at least we aren't cunts who bring banners supporting war criminals to a football match. This is why they smashed your seats, and I'd have probably done something even worse than that if I was there.

Can you name every team in top European compitions
No need to get personal mate.

1. Yes, yes I can !

2. I don't know how much you love your club or your country, but when people are talking shit about my country or my club (when there's no need for that) I get fired up.

Says the person who came to a Chelsea forum.

Not having money doesn't mean you have more passion than other areas either. We have some of the most passionate fans in the world in this country and you'll find that out when we dick on your team in the return leg.

I'm not going to respond to you any more. If I want to talk to Steaua fans then I'd sign up to your forum.

Is the address still www.wewerebiginthe80sbutnowweareafootballingbackwaterandnoonegivesashitaboutus.com?

Me and my dad went to see the game out in Romania. I'm a bit late in responding, but dear oh dear. The passion has gone! It got to the point where I started to question if Lampard wanted to play well for the club! The board needs to re-think their options, particularly for next season, because clearly this isn't the direction the fans want to go in! Dad's going to write a complaint to the board about that (and recent) performances.

No spirt. No passion. No fight.

Thank goodness for the wonderful Romania pubs!

Please, we came to share opinions with you about the match. We wished you GOOD LUCK. After the game, you insulted us (and I really don't know why), we were the ones that reacted to your shit.

Fair enough but no one cares about your pathetic diatribes. Enjoy the result and see you in a week.

Me and my dad went to see the game out in Romania. I'm a bit late in responding, but dear oh dear. The passion has gone! It got to the point where I started to question if Lampard wanted to play well for the club! The board needs to re-think their options, particularly for next season, because clearly this isn't the direction the fans want to go in! Dad's going to write a complaint to the board about that (and recent) performances.

No spirt. No passion. No fight.

Thank goodness for the wonderful Romania pubs!

I feel for you and all our travelling fans nowadays. It has been utterly disgraceful.

We are not, but at least we aren't cunts who bring banners supporting war criminals to a football match. This is why they smashed your seats, and I'd have probably done something even worse than that if I was there.

We have a traditional friendship with Serbia, the only country that didn't backstab us. Your whole stadium was shouting "cigany" when we played in Zenica, so wtf did you expect in Bucharest ? To greet you with flowers ?

We have a traditional friendship with Serbia, the only country that didn't backstab us. Your whole stadium was shouting "cigany" when we played in Zenica, so wtf did you expect in Bucharest ? To greet you with flowers ?

Again, we shouted it because the away fans threw some kind of mini-explosion at our group. They completely deserved what they got. I'm not going to go way off-topic now, but you are pretty ignorant because you have no idea what war is. There is no excuse for your behaviour.

The board doesn't care whether we win it. The manager doesn't care whether we win it. And naturally, the players don't care whether we win it.

Its all a big joke. And I think Steaua's owner will be laughing like in the video below

If it makes y'all Chelsea fans feel any better, I present to you... Steaua's owner :

Its been 10 years since he came... 10. long. fucking. years.

Says the person who came to a Chelsea forum.

Not having money doesn't mean you have more passion than other areas either. We have some of the most passionate fans in the world in this country and you'll find that out when we dick on your team in the return leg.

I'm not going to respond to you any more. If I want to talk to Steaua fans then I'd sign up to your forum.

Is the address still www.wewerebiginthe80sbutnowweareafootballingbackwaterandnoonegivesashitaboutus.com?

Believe me, we are not a poor club. We have a 20 million budget, which is enough for us and for our philosophy. You have the most passionate fans in the world ? Well, I remember the Ajax and BVB fans in Etihad Stadium that made City's players feel like they were playing an Away match haha. Napoli fans also trashed you last year on Stamford Bridge. I'm pretty sure we're gonna rule the amtosphere on the second leg too. If you're talking about Liverpool, West Ham fans then yes, they can make themselves heard, but not you.

Bragging about you ( a team build with hundreads of millions ) beating us is like a 30 yo man bragging about beating a 10 yo child.