Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Believe me, we are not a poor club. We have a 20 million budget, which is enough for us and for our philosophy. You have the most passionate fans in the world ? Well, I remember the Ajax and BVB fans in Etihad Stadium that made City's players feel like they were playing an Away match haha. Napoli fans also trashed you last year on Stamford Bridge. I'm pretty sure we're gonna rule the amtosphere on the second leg too. If you're talking about Liverpool, West Ham fans then yes, they can make themselves heard, but not you.

Bragging about you ( a team build with hundreads of millions ) beating us is like a 30 yo man bragging about beating a 10 yo child.

enjoy your moment of glory ,,,now leave

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is fun. rafa should quit. chelsea don't deserve a good manager as rafa. he's done a great job at tenerife, valencia and liverpool. it was a mistake to take over chelsea for 6 months.

all of you have the feeling that chelsea is a big club. news flash : chelsea didn't win UCL last year, drogba did. 99% luck + 1% drogba.

remember napoli ? pure luck

remember barca ? luck + drogba

remember bayern ? luck + drogba

as of european history for england clubs , lol : liverpool , utd , villa and another news flash , even forest got a bigger european history then chelsea.

so what are u talking about ? benitez ? benitez is by far the best and skillfull manager that chelsea had in the history.

torres ? the guy is world champion twice, best goalscorer in spain and england . now u all hate him because he didn't adapt the same as at liverpool ?

when he scored against barca in the semifinal at nou camp, all of you were probably saying : why did u score looser ? go back to liverpool .......

why are u all so against Europa league ? do u have so manny european trophys ? lol

are u so inlove with the premiere league that u just can wait the games against qpr , reading or norwich ?

3 more newsflash :

-if u play like today , united will trash u

-steaua will score on stamford bridge at least 1 goal, so unless our keeper will repeat the "middlesbrough disaster" u can say bye bye to the european competition

-there won't be UCL for you next yr. and that is only beacause of the supporters and the "great athmosphere" that u make it for the manager.

you should support the team no matter what , but nooooooooo, beacause rafa is the manager , lol

1. i hope that the fking portugese will come back at chelsea. that is what u deserve. a small and fking arrogant manager . maybe he will bring the other fking morons like pepe or coentrao or ronaldo.

2. at the end , as i am a gentelman i will end this in a peacefull way and full of harmony

ps. support your team, no matter what

I have no clue how u write 1. And go on to even think about writing 2. :fainthv9:

Me and my dad went to see the game out in Romania. I'm a bit late in responding, but dear oh dear. The passion has gone! It got to the point where I started to question if Lampard wanted to play well for the club! The board needs to re-think their options, particularly for next season, because clearly this isn't the direction the fans want to go in! Dad's going to write a complaint to the board about that (and recent) performances.

No spirt. No passion. No fight.

Thank goodness for the wonderful Romania pubs!

Oh dear god I feel for you!Going next week and feeling eeeeeeek and regretting bout that but all that way...thats the thing 'they dont wana play for the manager blah blah' Bollocks!Play for the sodding fans like you etc who make the effort..dont get paid their wages yet still go!

Today was just dire and a complete joke/mess and not like watching a team who have played together for many seasons!Fallen apart and very quickyl

-if u play like today , united will trash u

Yep most probably and dont think anyone thinks any different

-there won't be UCL for you next yr. and that is only beacause of the supporters and the "great athmosphere" that u make it for the manager.

How is it because of us?!We arent in control of the game or running around or fucking up in front of goal!

true, but give a chance to this guy. u expect miracles in 3 months ?

let's say that miracles are possibe. but with who ?

Ashley Cole is gone , i don't know what is wrong with this guy, but is forever lost

David Luiz in the defence ? u can't put a brazilian in the defence , he will always go in atack

Frank Lampard was a very good player , but he got old

Gary Cahill is a league one defender

John Terry is gonna bang somebodys wife ? because he is much better at this than football

Yossi Benayoun who ?

Ryan Bertrand who ?

hazard, mata, torres , mikel, cech, ramires are very good players , but they need help from the others guys. and help won't come .

so the chelsea supporter thinks like that : we have won UCL , why is benitez results bad ?

1.UCL was won with a large amount of luck and mainly by defending on 2 lines hoping that drgba will score.

2. benitez is not a defensive manager but he can't change the mentality of the players in 3 months. the chelsea defensive mentality is from mourinho era 2005 or 2006 .

he can't do miracles in 3 months.

let's face it, utd, city, spurs and arsenal have better squads then chelsea. u are 5 pts over arsenal , but if the season continues in the same athmosphere, u will loose the 4th place.

changing benitez with 10 rounds to go is a solution ? no. he will leave at the end of the season anyway. if another manager will come , he will bring another ideeas on tactics and u could loose even the 5th place.

Ashley Cole is gone , i don't know what is wrong with this guy, but is forever lost

David Luiz in the defence ? u can't put a brazilian in the defence , he will always go in atack

John Terry is gonna bang somebodys wife ? because he is much better at this than football

Yossi Benayoun who ?

Ryan Bertrand who ?

hazard, mata, torres , mikel, cech, ramires are very good players , but they need help from the others guys. and help won't come .

so the chelsea supporter thinks like that : we have won UCL , why is benitez results bad ?

1.UCL was won with a large amount of luck and mainly by defending on 2 lines hoping that drgba will score.

2. benitez is not a defensive manager but he can't change the mentality of the players in 3 months. the chelsea defensive mentality is from mourinho era 2005 or 2006 .

let's face it, utd, city, spurs and arsenal have better squads then chelsea. u are 5 pts over arsenal , but if the season continues in the same athmosphere, u will loose the 4th place.

changing benitez with 10 rounds to go is a solution ? no. he will leave at the end of the season anyway. if another manager will come , he will bring another ideeas on tactics and u could loose even the 5th place.

can't take you seriously after that.

Yeah, sorry, u are so civilized and advanced you come to a forum and the first thing you do is to try to insult its members, that is just so mature and mannerly.

"55000 retarded Romanian farmers"

Well , it seems you're the one that started it. Or you lack short term memory ? It's funny how you call me uncivilized after saying what you said.

Yossi Benayoun who ?

Ryan Bertrand who ?

Stick to your own club because you clearly know nothing of ours.

hope the Romanian government is prepared for the 500 000 Brits moving there for a better life :halo:

I like how you're making this a political argue. Just suck it up, don't be a bitch.

I like how you're making this a political argue. Just suck it up, don't be a bitch.

then stop being a CUNT we actually welcome fans from other clubs as long as they are friendly and show respect ,,A lesson you could learn

Actually, he just reacted to the "retarded farmers" and "who the fuck is Steaua" attitude. I recommend you to go on the first pages.

And if we are just a team from Romania, what ? We don't have the right to enjoy football ? Do you think England is the center of the Earth ? Or the Western countries ? The real football passion is in the East and in the Balkans.

West = money. You feel the chills of football only when you win something. East = passion. We feel the chills no matter the score. We don't need money for that, we have the fans !

Actually, he just reacted to the "retarded farmers" and "who the fuck is Steaua" attitude. I recommend you to go on the first pages.

And if we are just a team from Romania, what ? We don't have the right to enjoy football ? Do you think England is the center of the Earth ? Or the Western countries ? The real football passion is in the East and in the Balkans.

West = money. You feel the chills of football only when you win something. East = passion. We feel the chills no matter the score. We don't need money for that, we have the fans !

Zenden chill man... I was in Bucharest a few weeks ago - great place, good wine, good food, good people and nice buildings :)

After a football game people get stressed - don't let one comment ruin it :)

Appreciate you guys dropping in and giving us the lowdown. I agree about the Gypsies too, most Romanians I know are very skilled and well educated. Certainly not Gypsies.

Think we should all step back and chill... Lots of stuff said in the heat of the moment etc.

Stick to your own club because you clearly know nothing of ours.

i will , no problem.

but deep down in the chelsea's fans heart i know that u miss the old days , the days of zola, poyet, wise, le saux, desailly, petit, di mateo, lebeauf, flo , weah ,vialli

gl with united .

cheers.

i will , no problem.

but deep down in the chelsea's fans heart i know that u miss the old days , the days of zola, poyet, wise, le saux, desailly, petit, di mateo, lebeauf, flo , weah ,vialli

gl with united .

cheers.

Weah was with us for about 2months but we do miss Mutu and his magic nose

Zenden chill man... I was in Bucharest a few weeks ago - great place, good wine, good food, good people and nice buildings :)

After a football game people get stressed - don't let one comment ruin it :)

Appreciate you guys dropping in and giving us the lowdown. I agree about the Gypsies too, most Romanians I know are very skilled and well educated. Certainly not Gypsies.

Think we should all step back and chill... Lots of stuff said in the heat of the moment etc.

I'm happy to see a normal one around here, not talking bad about my country. I came here with peaceful thoughts ( you can see the Steaua - Chelsea pre match thread ). Suddenly, some idiots started to insult Romanians and Steaua, and when I reacted, they said I started it, lol. Anyway, people like you are always welcome in Bucharest. Cheers !

"55000 retarded Romanian farmers"

Well , it seems you're the one that started it. Or you lack short term memory ? It's funny how you call me uncivilized after saying what you said.

What did I start? Did I offend u personally. Did I say you are a retarded farmer? U might make one of yourself by bitching around here but if you would call a stadium full of Germans retarded German farmers I would not give a fuck.

And as I stated before, i did no intend to offend you or Romanians in general, but if you feel offended by that, I do not care, because in that case it is you problem being a hypersensitive pussy, nothing more.

Spurs 2-0 up against Inter and we cant even score against a Romanian team that nobody has ever heard of

LOL, you know about football like i know rugby

STEAUA BUCHAREST!!!