Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I'm happy to see a normal one around here, not talking bad about my country. I came here with peaceful thoughts ( you can see the Steaua - Chelsea pre match thread ). Suddenly, some idiots started to insult Romanians and Steaua, and when I reacted, they said I started it, lol. Anyway, people like you are always welcome in Bucharest. Cheers !

Stop trying to play the victim, you should just suck it up.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weah was with us for about 2months but we do miss Mutu and his magic nose

u were ironic ? or ? sarcastic ?

who gives a shit about mutu ?

steaua fans ? nope

romanians ? a few , but most of them are retards.

Better team won again. Not good enough with no team effort. Boring Boring Chelsea!

Well done Steaua for bringing the game to us and a well deserved win imo.

just a pity about their fans ...seem just like scousers or gooners

What did I start? Did I offend u personally. Did I say you are a retarded farmer? U might make one of yourself by bitching around here but if you would call a stadium full of Germans retarded German farmers I would not give a fuck.

And as I stated before, i did no intend to offend you or Romanians in general, but if you feel offended by that, I do not care, because in that case it is you problem being a hypersensitive pussy, nothing more.

Do you make any sense ? So why the fuck would I say something bad about germans, and then say "oh well I didn't mean you personally". WTF ? When calling someone of a certain nationality "retarded" or whatever, that means you're insulting the whole country. Can you make the difference between "you stupid cunt" and "you stupid German cunt" ? Which one is more offensive, in your opinion ? Stop with this non-sense.

Oh and btw, I was one of those 55.000, so yeah, you insulted me directly. Also don't call us names just because we can make a good atmosphere, unlike others 8-|

Stop trying to play the victim, you should just suck it up.

I'm not trying to play anything, because honestly I don't give a fuck about what 5 people I don't know are thinking about me. I'm just trying to point out that you are stereotyping idiots that insult first and then expect nothing in return. Simple as that ! Have a good one !

just a pity about their fans ...seem just like scousers or gooners

Big win for them in fairness. Torres is probably paid more then there whole team so I feel they have every reason to gloat about it. I sure would if I supported them!

Big win for them in fairness. Torres is probably paid more then there whole team so I feel they have every reason to gloat about it. I sure would if I supported them!

I must be old fashioned ...I dont go on other forums to gloat .. and when I visit peoples homes I respect them

I must be old fashioned ...I dont go on other forums to gloat .. and when I visit peoples homes I respect them

I understand what you mean. It's only a handful of them and there is plenty of Chelsea fans that do the same thing. I have done it myself when I was younger :lol:

I'm not trying to play anything

But you are quite convincing in you role as angry, retarded, Romanian farmer.And no it makes no difference. Zenden is a Romanian fool is the same as Zenden is a foolish Romanian. Just says that u are Romanian and a fool. + I did not really hear anything of your "atmosphere". Maybe it was not loud enough for the microphones. When u go to Stamford Bridge u still have a better atmosphere.

When you don't care what 5 people u do not know think of you, why are you trying to point sth out to them?

We do not care about your team no one has ever heard of, we do not care about this game, we do not care about the competition, and we do not care about you calling us stereotyping and insulting. And if u want I can also call u all retarded Romanian farmers +any adjectives u wish is that enough for u to stop spaming the forum?

But you are quite convincing in you role as angry, retarded, Romanian farmer.And no it makes no difference. Zenden is a Romanian fool is the same as Zenden is a foolish Romanian. Just says that u are Romanian and a fool. + I did not really hear anything of your "atmosphere". Maybe it was not loud enough for the microphones. When u go to Stamford Bridge u still have a better atmosphere.

When you don't care what 5 people u do not know think of you, why are you trying to point sth out to them?

We do not care about your team no one has ever heard of, we do not care about this game, we do not care about the competition, and we do not care about you calling us stereotyping and insulting. And if u want I can also call u all retarded Romanian farmers +any adjectives u wish is that enough for u to stop spaming the forum?

Are you fucking kidding me ?

1. Maybe you muted your TV while watching the match

2. What you'll hear on TV is like 2% of the real atmosphere. Better ask those Chelsea fans that were on National Arena and lived the real atmosphere, am I right ?

3. I won't argue with a German about an English club. Go and support your local club, wanker. I piss on your country full of turks and ugly germans. Fuck off !

Are you fucking kidding me ?

1. Maybe you muted your TV while watching the match

2. What you'll hear on TV is like 2% of the real atmosphere. Better ask those Chelsea fans that were on National Arena and lived the real atmosphere, am I right ?

3. I won't argue with a German about an English club. Go and support your local club, wanker. I piss on your country full of turks and ugly germans. Fuck off !

lol. I guarantee u, u will be the one to fuck off.