Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

You've probably all said it already but hey, why not add to it. As i said in Alex's thread, this team just has no class. We don't want to win this, we're just saying we do because it's our jobs. We should be going to places like Prague and Bucharest and coming back with easy wins, and i say that with all due respect but we're better than this shit. Our players clearly do not give 2 fucks about this tournament so why dont we just say "Hey Uefa, we don't want to be in this tournament, can you withdraw us, thanks."

Would save us a lot of hassle. Sure, the media would have a field day but they usually do with us anyway so who cares. Roman will pay the fine with his billions.

I really can't believe what's happened to us. This really is pretty bad. Sure with the right manager and striker and some of our fucking loans back we could be a world force again by why have we ended up like this? 10 years since Roman took over from Ken Bates, we should be solid. Today was an utter sham. Even the yid cunts have overtaken us now, no disputing that at all. Sure they will probably win fuck all but look at them, look how they're playing and look at the attitude of their players in this tournament.

Our players were awful today, awful.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serios? This happens everywere. You lost, get over it. You have a second chance to win at home...

lol wtf, you are not getting the point. Pointing lasers in eyes is dangerous for that persons eyesight. This happens everywhere which is EXACTLY what I am pointing out. People should be able to press charges regardless of the result of this one game. I was not even thinking about the game there because im pretty sure you will lose at the bridge.

I don't blame them for not wanting to play for that twat of a manager, but they should ignore him and just play for us and the fans who travelled out there to see them, and that performance...

Another reason why the whole team will get a lift when he is gone. I.e. if we had RDM, jose, gus poyet, anyone like that, the team would most likely have put a lot more effort in.

They should try for the fans, but they are not fans, they're employees and probably act like most other employees when faced with a shit boss. Things will be OK for a while, they'll then start to get a flavour of what the new boss is like, whether he's got the leadership, motivational and man management skills necessary. When they find out he's a useless lump of shit who couldn't motivate a junkie to get their next fix, with the man management skills of a concrete slab and the tactical nous of an Italian WWII General, they'll do what they're doing now - down tools.

That's why ABR (Anyone But Rafa) would improve what we've got now, simply the lift around the place that his departure would probably cause.

I voted for Torres....

He screw up a lot, but he was trying to go forward at least. Also, Cech played one ball through the back the whole game ( the rest were Cech Punts).. Our midfield sucks and the fact that Chelsea is still playing Torres as a holdup striker confuses me....Why are we bombing balls to Torres, Oscar,Hazard, and Mata. If anything, none of those players have good aerial ability.

Also I find it funny how you guys always blame Torres for everything... Torres this, torres that. Drogba did so much work last year holding up the ball and winning aerial balls from punts (flopping as well to maintain possession) in the final third....Players like Drogba are not easy to find these days...

As long as we keep playing Torres as a Drogba type striker, he going to keep failing and failing (He does get dispossessed of the ball a lot I admit)..

So you are saying in conclusion, that the best chelsea player on the pitch was fernando...

Very few players played well, but fernando was on a whole new level of awfulness.

Just because YOU are 15 years old and haven't heard of them, doesn't mean that NOBODY did. Before your CL last year, Steaua had a better resume than yours. Don't be disrespectful and talk with your head up your ass please.

For a start I'm roughly 3 months younger than you. Secondly, of course I was exaggerating just a little bit. Thirdly, I meant no disrespect. Steaua outplayed us for the whole 90min.

Golden brown texture like sun!

Lays me down, with my mind she runs!

Throughout the night, no need to fight.

There is never a frown with golden brown!

Is that poetry talk for taking a dump?

For the talent we have out there the football we play is quite horrendous. This isn't just a sweeping statement based on tonight but actually for quite some time now.

God the Robben and Duff days seem so long ago when we where taking the pants down of the opposition.

Deep fucking sigh.

Actually I did not intend to offend you, neither did I write anything to suggest so.My observations are meant to be completely unbiased, which I am glad to elucidate. Fact is the major part of the Romanain population work in agriculture. It is also a fact that Romania is one of the least developed countries in Europe. Additionally, to my mind, shaping the conditions of a football match the way the audience and those responsible for the stadium did is not a sign of progressiveness. For me these indications where enough to warrant this colloquial generalization.

Furthermore, I am not upset my team lost today as I accepted my teams decision not to win this match as the conditions and the match program make it unpractical and the existence of the home leg unnecessary to put in the required effort. Now i am curious whether the team decides to beat Steau by a high margin or to deliberately quit the competition.

Btw have always been strongly against Romania joining the European Union, as it drastically weakens it economically. Still i have no antipathy against Romania or its inahbitants at all. It is simply my opinion as it is my opinion that it is a shame how this game was staged by the hosts and it was not worth being contested from the very beginning. That does not make me offensive towards you or Romanians in general, neither does it justify your offensive choice of words against a fellow board member.

Just for your information, 51% of Romanians work in the services sector, 26,4% work in industry and only 29% work in agriculture. 29% is a high number compared to the single digit figure in most western countries, but hey, you didn't endure 50 years of communism, have you? Whatever you may think, our country is moving in the right direction, and joining the EU helped the British (among others) companies investing in Romania a LOT. We may be poor but at least we're not ignorant..

Actually I did not intend to offend you, neither did I write anything to suggest so.My observations are meant to be completely unbiased, which I am glad to elucidate. Fact is the major part of the Romanain population work in agriculture. It is also a fact that Romania is one of the least developed countries in Europe. Additionally, to my mind, shaping the conditions of a football match the way the audience and those responsible for the stadium did is not a sign of progressiveness. For me these indications where enough to warrant this colloquial generalization.

Furthermore, I am not upset my team lost today as I accepted my teams decision not to win this match as the conditions and the match program make it unpractical and the existence of the home leg unnecessary to put in the required effort. Now i am curious whether the team decides to beat Steau by a high margin or to deliberately quit the competition.

Btw have always been strongly against Romania joining the European Union, as it drastically weakens it economically. Still i have no antipathy against Romania or its inahbitants at all. It is simply my opinion as it is my opinion that it is a shame how this game was staged by the hosts and it was not worth being contested from the very beginning. That does not make me offensive towards you or Romanians in general, neither does it justify your offensive choice of words against a fellow board member.

I only apology to those of the 55,000 who actually are not retarded and feel offended by that term, but I did not know how many i should subtract so i left it at 55,000.

You are now trying to sort what u said few minutes ago.Anyway lets hope the second leg will be a better game .As i said before the game , here was some serious Steaua underestimating.It seems Chelsea players did the same.

Hope we will see a beautifull game with many goals next week.Cheers.

Well done, but that's only because we were shit, you are no better than West Brom to be blunt.

Please, be fair-play. You can't say we won just because you were shit. Maybe you were shit because we had a good tactical game, did you considered that ? Anyway, I think now the odds are even, 50-50. It's gonna be a tough game at London, but I really have high hopes and I'm very proud of my team, real passion beats everything. Good luck against United.

As optimistic as i am... I dont see us winning anything this season with Torres on the pitch.... We expect him to score but the guy cant even keep the ball if an opponent is within 10 meters of him... Absolute an utter shit... He epitomizes what a shit striker is ! The amount of times he got the ball and all he needed to do is just pass it on but instead he lost it was far far far tooo high ...

We're aint gonna win the Europa because Torres is our only option so we can kiss this trophy goodbye ...

Really and truly speaking, at this point if i was offered 4th place at the end of the season i'd take it and run and never stop running...

Cant wait for the summer transfer window :

#SignFalcao

Words like "Torres"...

Out of those i have said "torres and rafa is a cunt". The profanity comes from a lot of annoyed people. And i appreciate you do not like it, but being subject to this does make you angry.

I voted JT MoTM.

And you do realise that nothing of what we say actually makes an impact. Me saying something again which i have said for the last 2 months, doesn't change the matter. Just re-emphasises the point. And its still true to this point.

I am not very pleased of seeing the club in this atrocious situation but still to insult, swear here, it makes no sense to me, sorry.

During the game, there is nothing else posted here than profanity.

& the funniest of all was when I used that kick.....bucket banter & I was warned for it. Just amazing. Next time I should use profanity. It seems to be better accepted here.