Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

You both are so deluded. People here were talking about Lewandowski when it was already clear from January that he was going to Bayern Lol.

@iseah: You don't know shit. It is clear that Reus will either go to Bayern or stay at Dortmund, the officials said it, the media says this but you keep spreading your nonsense. Maybe some special Mexican Intel you got hahahaha

@MrBlueGuy: You are so hit and bitter, you behave like someone frustrated with everything in life. Poor existence.

change your avatar, its borderline cringeworthy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U are thick as 2 short planks.

According to Nike:

Nearly signing 2 youngsters who both played for, well.. let's be honest - crap teams, (one who chose a different PL club & one who walked out on them altogether) means u have pulling power.

Also, signing 2 v gd players who happened to be available at the right time for them b/c they were forced out of their clubs to make funds for new players also means u have pulling power. (Nobody else was in for Ozil & only L/pool were in for Sanchez btw)

Ask Eden Hazard which club from England he prefers. They were all in for him.

Higuain turned down Arsenal for Napoli. Napoli ffs.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jun/04/eden-hazard-chelsea-first-team

He chose Chelsea because of financial reasons and a guarantee from management that he would be an automatic starter....

I'm pretty sure if Fergie said eden we will make you the center of the offense and will pay that darn expensive agent fees, Hazard would of been a red...

He chose Chelsea because of financial reasons and a guarantee from management that he would be an automatic starter....

I'm pretty sure if Fergie said eden we will make you the center of the offense and will pay that darn expensive agent fees, Hazard would of been a red...

You're not a Chelsea fan.

I stopped taking Nike seriously when he said Chelsea popularity in the US is on the same level as Spurs. Most of his comments are obvious baiting.

On Reus, he is most likely going to Bayern but this is not like the Lewa transfer. That was the worst kept secret in football and everyone knew he was going to Bayern almost 2 years before his eventual transfer.

Fair enough but do you reckon if us and Arsenal both offered Reus contract that he would choose Arsenal? I am not sure. We obviously can outsmucle them financially plus have a better team and he probably feels he would get more trophies here. He could easily do the same as Hazard.

I stopped taking Nike seriously when he said Chelsea popularity in the US is on the same level as Spurs. Most of his comments are obvious baiting.

On Reus, he is most likely going to Bayern but this is not like the Lewa transfer. That was the worst kept secret in football and everyone knew he was going to Bayern almost 2 years before his eventual transfer.

If it does happen, I wonder what that means for Gotze... I sure wouldn't mind him here.

If it does happen, I wonder what that means for Gotze... I sure wouldn't mind him here.

Reus can replace Ribery who will be 32 next year. But somehow I don't have the feeling Reus will join Bayern. Think he will move to England with ManU as the favorites.

Reus can replace Ribery who will be 32 next year. But somehow I don't have the feeling Reus will join Bayern. Think he will move to England with ManU as the favorites.

That's the thing though. There's no place for all of their attacking players. Currently, Ribery is the one missing out, which is understandable since he was out injured for a while.

So if Reus joins, that's one more player on the bench. Muller and Robben are key so they won't be losing their spot, which means no Gotze.

Bayern getting Reus doesn't really make sense. And I would be really disappointed if he joined Utd, Chelsea should be the more attractive option.

Fair enough but do you reckon if us and Arsenal both offered Reus contract that he would choose Arsenal? I am not sure. We obviously can outsmucle them financially plus have a better team and he probably feels he would get more trophies here. He could easily do the same as Hazard.

Arsenal have like 5 german mates there...

Ozil

Mertasacker

Gnarbary

Poldolski

Zealam

At chelsea, IMO, it would be a lot more difficult to be the "star" than compared to current Arsenal....Honestly, Man United is really the team that needs Reus the most out of the 3.

However, hes going to bayern and it was done during the summer.

Yet every single player that United have had in that 'legendary role' wasn't already an established player like Reus is. Best, Robson, Giggs, Beckham, and Ronaldo were brought up and molded by United. It's their philosophy and DiMaria won't contribute nearly enough as those 5 have had.

If to their current standards is celebrating as if they won the WC when in all reality just finding the equalizer at home to secure their 8th position part of their so called plan to secure a top 4 spot, then my word how the mighty have fallen. Their global brand won't sway their way as long as this keeps up, thanks to modern football.

Also, united didnt have to sack their manager before a season.

times have changed in the epl and the fact United thought everyone besides them would have to spend to win. They were just lucky with what happened, now they are understanding why they cant develop and mold players like they use to.

That's the thing though. There's no place for all of their attacking players. Currently, Ribery is the one missing out, which is understandable since he was out injured for a while.

So if Reus joins, that's one more player on the bench. Muller and Robben are key so they won't be losing their spot, which means no Gotze.

Bayern getting Reus doesn't really make sense. And I would be really disappointed if he joined Utd, Chelsea should be the more attractive option.

Robert

Reus-Muller-Robben

With gotze as primary backup....

Shaqiri imo is all but gone and Muller/Reus could always slide in the CF role in specific situations...

People said the exact same thing when Gotze/thiago went to bayern, but eventually things work out for themselves.

Actually part of me wishing he could retire at Dortmund. Reus is Dortmund.

ME TOOOO!!!! I'd rather he stay there than come here.

He's loyal, he left BVB as a kid, came back after he was established, turning down Bayern. But if he has to leave, he should come here[emoji16]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You