Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

We're not contenders? Lol. We made the semi final last year, remember?

Not often. He's just had some freak injuries, like the one that kept him out of Brazil.

Would love him then. Only thing is, our never seem to be in when big name players are leaving on a cheap. I guess jose is the type to only go for specific targets, and not care if a great player cones available. If he's not looking for that position he won't buy regardless?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love him then. Only thing is, our never seem to be in when big name players are leaving on a cheap. I guess jose is the type to only go for specific targets, and not care if a great player cones available. If he's not looking for that position he won't buy regardless?

I don't get it, how often does a top 10 winger become available for less than 30m? He's a must buy if true, for that price. Even if we don't sell Salah/Shirley/Willian, we deserve a luxury buy.

Bayern vs Chelsea vs City vs MU vs Arsenal vs Liverpool vs Real Madrid vs Barcelona vs PSG

He won't be going to any of the teams. It's highly unlikely he'll come to us either

He won't be going to any of the teams. It's highly unlikely he'll come to us either

Im not so sure if we win the BPL. Chelsea is a logical choice, Barca don't need him, Real doesn't, aside from those teams and Bayern we look like the most attractive choice for (especially foreign) players. It all depends if his hearth is set for Bayern. Aside from that can he operate on the right wing, he play's at the left with Dortmund. I heard rumours he is two-footed, if he's not we shouldn't bother imo.

Like mentioned here, unless he is Bayern-bound then this will end up in a bidding war and our advantage might be the different players we could to offer to Dortmund in exchange for Reus. In that case we would probably need to add little cash in addition to the player if we want to secure this transfer.

Having Reus would be a dream and it would bring our attacking threat to another level. An opportunity not to be missed!

How can it be a bidding war when the fee is set at £20m?

Could become a wage bidding war to be fair..

Yep could see him earning probably £300k per week, Hazard situation all over again

Why not? Salah being sold/loan permanently in the summer or Schurrle to be sold/possible swap with Dortmund for Reus.

Yep could see him earning probably £300k per week, Hazard situation all over again

Why not? Salah being sold/loan permanently in the summer or Schurrle to be sold/possible swap with Dortmund for Reus.

I think if our club wants him we'll get him, my fear has jose is happy with the current bunch

We should sell either of Willian or Schurrle... both are average. Especially Willian... he's just a tireless workhorse in our team. His involvement in final third is next to none nor he can score goals.. I really doubt he'll improve he's 26 already. He's a forkin 28m pounds player he should contribute way more in terms of output but he just doesn't (Goals and assists or even a decisive pass in final third).

Our one of main weak link in our team is our RW. None of them are even half of the player Hazard is. Reus will be a major improvement.

We should pay him whatever wages he want. He's just worth it. I think he's on same level as of Bale if not better...

He'll improve our team drastically. I think the forward line of Oscar, Hazard, Reus and Costa will be on par with of Bayern, Madrid or Barca.

We should sell either of Willian or Schurrle... both are average. Especially Willian... he's just a tireless workhorse in our team. His involvement in final third is next to none nor he can score goals.. I really doubt he'll improve he's 26 already. He's a forkin 28m pounds player he should contribute way more in terms of output but he just doesn't (Goals and assists or even a decisive pass in final third).

Our one of main weak link in our team is our RW. None of them are even half of the player Hazard is. Reus will be a major improvement.

We should pay him whatever wages he want. He's just worth it. I think he's on same level as of Bale if not better...

He'll improve our team drastically. I think the forward line of Oscar, Hazard, Reus and Costa will be on par with of Bayern, Madrid or Barca.

Reus is good, I agree but I don't think Willian is as bad as you've mentioned. Willian should improve his finishing but he always creates chances for others. Yesterday he timed his pass to Ivanovic very well, it should've been an assist. If I have to choose which player to sell, then it would be Salah since he doesn't get chances.

Willian is 28 million fucking pounds player. You would expect him to contribute in final third way more than he currently does. His output is way below average. Look at Sanchez he's just cost 5m more and is twice the player Willian is and is equal hardworking/workhorse..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You