Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

I doubt we'd go after a major addition in January and even more that it'd be a player exchange. Schurrle is settled, likes it here and is clearly ahead of Salah. Reus would be unavailable for the CL. He has nothing to play for in the league so would want to impact the CL knockout rounds. Plus, the article mentions it's a straight swap with no cash ... which means BVB value Schurrle at more than 20m, which I find very hard to believe. The only reason I can think of for getting him in Jan is to get him settled for next season.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dortmund not will sell to Reus in January, sure. His objective is the Champions... how can sell their best Player and replace him with a player that can't play UCL?.And how Marco it will go to a team where he can not play Champions? Is illogical.

As we need, is tie him for summer.

Dortmund not will sell to Reus in January, sure. His objective is the Champions... how can sell their best Player and replace him with a player that can't play UCL?.And how Marco it will go to a team where he can not play Champions? Is illogical.

As we need, is tie him for summer.

Read that in next summer, the buy out clause of 20m in Reus contract will be activated. So that anyone will just have to pay 20m only. The negotiation of new contract reported stuck, so it is logical for them to try to sell Reus in January, if they want more money, or don't want him to join Bayern

Read that in next summer, the buy out clause of 20m in Reus contract will be activated. The negotiation of new contract reported stucked, so it is logical for them to try to sell Reus, if they want more money, or don't want him to join Bayern

In this, you have a reason, but remember that they did something similar with Lewandowski. They preferred leave him go, without getting nothing money, that sell before and losing him for champions.

In this, you have a reason, but remember that they did something similar with Lewandowski. They preferred leave him go, without getting nothing money, that sell before and losing him for champions.

Yes, I could see a deja vu situation with Reus this time. That's why we are all hate Bayern, lol.

Schurrle is not playing in here and DOrtmund is a really good club. I think he would be happy to go there. If we give them Schurrle (a player with a market value of something like 20M£, maybe more) and maybe some more money they would do a better deal than waiting until the end of the season.

If we sell Schurrle for the Champions League we have Oscar, Willian, Hazard, if we need we can play Fabregas in the number 10 position, Salah. We wil be good.Anyway we are not between the 3 favourites... I think it's more important the future than this Champions League.

Yes, I could see a deja vu situation with Reus this time. That's why we are all hate Bayern, lol.

Bayern sucks. They Win the league of the most miserable way, taking away the best players of their rival.
But Marco is BVB fan of all life, and in many occasion he said that not will go to Bayern. This is a important point. I think if another club comes to sign him, he will prefer go to this, that to bayern.

Bayern sucks. They Win the league of the most miserable way, taking away the best players of their rival.

But Marco is BVB fan of all life, and in many occasion he said that not will go to Bayern. This is a important point. I think if another club comes to sign him, he will prefer go to this, that to bayern.

Hopefully

For some reason I actually think Ribery could do a job for us here for a couple of years on a low fee and high wages. Lets say we sell Schurrle to Dortmund for 20-25m, who in turn got it from selling Reus to Bayern for the same amount(release clause). Bayern would then be willing to let Ribery leaves, who we can sign as a Alonso type of deal aka 10m max but even though he will get 150-200k per week on a 2-3 years deal.

Of course this only applies if Ribery actually show for the rest of the season he still got it at the highest level(which he seems to be doing atm). Also a lot of ifs but I wouldn't rule it out completely, domino effect and all that. Then in a couple of years we get rid of Ribery if he isn't up to it anymore and begin battling for the next Bale/Hazard. how does this sound?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You