Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

At the time Bayern did not go after Ozil and Khedira. Kroos is a different one as Kroos was offered a contract but wanted more which Bayern were not going to give so in the end they sold him for quite a lot of money. Also while Bayern have always been a major club domestically and continentally, when Khedira and Ozil left their respective German teams, the Bayern of then were much inferior to the Bayern of present who are almost formidable. They are a much more attractive proposition for players now.

Kroos didn't go for much, I thought it was a bargain?

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2118102/uli-hoeness-warns-bayern-munich-bid-borussia-dortmund-marco-reus-ruin-bundesliga

Germans better hope it doesn't happen.

Reus may want to play in the PL. He's not going to Bayern.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Reus I said hi, I love him, since you talk to him regularly.

Tell that to Kroos, Khedira, and Ozil. Maybe he wants a new challenge, maybe he wants to go abroad? Not every player wants to stay home. He seems to genuinely love BVB he's a home town boy.

Chelsea, Man u, City, Barca, Real, can all offer top wages and chance for titles. Reus has won titles with BVB, I think he'd fancy a move abroad than alienate Borussia.

Not all players are unloyal. Reus won't go to Bayern.

Kroos went to madrid because bayern has a specific pay structure and they wanted to follow it. In addition, pep made it known that Thiago was his main man for the future and Kroos was replaceable.

Ozil is linked back to munich and their are numberous reports he wants out of arsenal to return to germany.

Khedira is a mourinho player. Not a world class player.

If Reus goes to Bayern a small part of me will die. I'm really hoping that loyalty in football is not completely dead. I'm not saying he has to stay at BVB for the rest of his career, just not to their direct rivals.

I'm really hoping he doesn't do that to BVB fans.

If I'm not mistaken, yes. I am tired and have a headache so I may have misconstrued a post.

Silly Aussies.

The fanboyism is strong in this thread. The ultima ratio for some people, it seems.

Imagine how it'll be when we get him[emoji16]

Reus will be a chelsea player if we offer him 250k a week, This club desperately needs Reus. Schurrle is the worst player in this club, sell his sorry ass and buy Reus. It will be a dream come true for me to see Reus in a chelsea shirt.

Reus will be a chelsea player if we offer him 250k a week, This club desperately needs Reus. Schurrle is the worst player in this club, sell his sorry ass and buy Reus. It will be a dream come true for me to see Reus in a chelsea shirt.

The club is struggling to offer Eden £200k a week. I don't think we can compete with the clubs blessed by the FFP such as Bayern, United, Barcelona, City and Real of course financially, If he comes I can't see him getting more than £200k weekly wage.

If only it was as simple as out competing other clubs on the wage packet. I'm guessing of course but it seems likely to me that all of the candidate clubs would match that figure. What is more, taking FFP into account, a number of those clubs can pay a fair amount more than we can.

As for Schurrle, he is a good player but 'good' is not good enough for the level we aim to compete at. If you want to be a serious contributor for Chelsea then the entry level job spec starts at 'great'.

The club is struggling to offer Eden £200k a week. I don't think we can compete with the clubs blessed by the FFP such as Bayern, United, Barcelona, City and Real of course financially, If he comes I can't see him getting more than £200k weekly wage.

In terms of FFP, we are in a better position than City. UEFA took more of their fake income into account than I think was justified but City still got sanctioned, and quite right too. Real-income for real-income, we're well ahead of The Citizens.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You