Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more talking about our strongest line up facing strong sides in Europe. In smaller games I like Oscar too but in big games I don't think Oscar and Cesc should start together. Ramires (or another great b2b) is a must and so is Cesc.

I don't want to speak about potential because that is all speculation, you never know how a player will develop. In this moment Willian is better than Oscar.

Oscar and Cesc played against Arsenal and were both the best two players on the pitch.

Willian is nowhere near Oscar's level currently. Oscar another MOTM on the weekend with a brilliant goal...

Oscar and Cesc played against Arsenal and were both the best two players on the pitch.

Willian is nowhere near Oscar's level currently. Oscar another MOTM on the weekend with a brilliant goal...

And they also played together against ManU, in big games there is only place for one of them, Ramires is a must.

And they also played together against ManU, in big games there is only place for one of them, Ramires is a must.

So you think one of them will get dropped this weekend for the Liverpool match? You're deluded. Rami will come in for Willian. Oscar will not be dropped. He's in the form of his life.

So you think one of them will get dropped this weekend for the Liverpool match? You're deluded. Rami will come in for Willian. Oscar will not be dropped. He's in the form of his life.

Nope, Ramires is just back from an injury, don't think he will start. Think Mou will go with the standard line up and in the current form it's indeed hard to drop Oscar, I agree.

Let's see if they can perform in this semi big game, as this Liverpool isn't as tough as last year.

I like Salah, but with Reus in and Salah out next summer would be nice.

Would love to see that also, but I think having Hazard, Oscar, Reus, Willian and Schurrle as our AM's would be too much. I think it would be hard keeping all of them happy.

I think if we want to get Reus one of Schurrle and Willian would be sold. Actually I don't mind if we sell Salah and get Thorgan/Piazon or even Boga to fill that 5th AM role.

Would love to see that also, but I think having Hazard, Oscar, Reus, Willian and Schurrle as our AM's would be too much. I think it would be hard keeping all of them happy.

I think if we want to get Reus one of Schurrle and Willian would be sold. Actually I don't mind if we sell Salah and get Thorgan/Piazon or even Boga to fill that 5th AM role.

I understand the problem to make all of them happy, but it is 5 for 3 spot, I think it is still affordable. The only negative is that no room for youngsters like Thorgan, Piazon, etc.

I understand the problem to make all of them happy, but it is 5 for 3 spot, I think it is still affordable. The only negative is that no room for youngsters like Thorgan, Piazon, etc.

Hazard and Oscar will be starting the majority of matches though, even when Oscar is not selected what we've seen so far is Ramires coming in against bigger teams. If that continues then it leaves Willian, Schurrle and Reus for 1 spot. But I guess if Reus is in the team then it could also mean Hazard gets a break once in awhile, which we can't afford to do now since he is so important to our attack. But if Reus is here then we can probably play 1 of them against midtable teams.

But honestly, we are not even linked with Reus are we?

Hazard and Oscar will be starting the majority of matches though, even when Oscar is not selected what we've seen so far is Ramires coming in against bigger teams. If that continues then it leaves Willian, Schurrle and Reus for 1 spot. But I guess if Reus is in the team then it could also mean Hazard gets a break once in awhile, which we can't afford to do now since he is so important to our attack. But if Reus is here then we can probably play 1 of them against midtable teams.

Considering Oscar and Willian at the no. 10 role, it leaves only Hazard and Schurrle as our 'pure wingers'. We need a backup who is not far away in term of quality, and I am afraid Salah is still far away. A quality player like Reus could be there to provide a competition with those two. And yeah, we will not seeing Ramires as a right winger ever again if Reus coming. He is for CM.

But honestly, we are not even linked with Reus are we?

Exactly :P, but hey, one can hope :halo:

On serious note, if Salah situation not getting better, sooner or later he will be gone, and we will probably buy another winger next summer.

He isn't coming! It is getting more probable day by day that he will go to Bayern. Dortmund's Hans-Joachim Watzke said it is a decision 'between Dortmund and Bayern'

People were delusional about Lewandowski coming to Chelea in the summer even though everyone in Germany knew that an agreement was done between Robert and munich in January...

Same situation, same delusional people.

People were delusional about Lewandowski coming to Chelea in the summer even though everyone in Germany knew that an agreement was done between Robert and munich in January...

Same situation, same delusional people.

It's not impossible. Maybe Shirley will put in a good word for us.

:cry:

how we manage to get Schurrle actually? :rolleyes:

Bayern didn't want him and everyone in Germany knew Chelsea had been battling for him.

It is funny as a german to see how everything is already done and dusted but people from other parts of the world still try ro tell you it is not impossible lol. Some people here seriously need a reality check.

So we don't even have a chance of signing him now aren't we...who to say Oscar/Hazard/Willian or Schurrle won't pick up a serious injury later on this season and be out for like a year? Anything could happen, all it takes is for one of our star CAM to be seriously injured and Salah to leave/want to leave. We will be in Reus race in a flash.

I mean Hazard we only got linked for like 2 weeks LOL? after our CL win. City and MU mean while have been linked for months, he even supposedly came to Manchester to find a house.

Bayern didn't want him and everyone in Germany knew Chelsea had been battling for him.

It is funny as a german to see how everything is already done and dusted but people from other parts of the world still try ro tell you it is not impossible lol. Some people here seriously need a reality check.

You don't know shit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You