Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You both are so deluded. People here were talking about Lewandowski when it was already clear from January that he was going to Bayern Lol.

@iseah: You don't know shit. It is clear that Reus will either go to Bayern or stay at Dortmund, the officials said it, the media says this but you keep spreading your nonsense. Maybe some special Mexican Intel you got hahahaha

@MrBlueGuy: You are so hit and bitter, you behave like someone frustrated with everything in life. Poor existence.

We should sell either of Willian or Schurrle... both are average. Especially Willian... he's just a tireless workhorse in our team. His involvement in final third is next to none nor he can score goals.. I really doubt he'll improve he's 26 already. He's a forkin 28m pounds player he should contribute way more in terms of output but he just doesn't (Goals and assists or even a decisive pass in final third).

Just to mention something on this point. We need such players.. We play a lot of matches, especially around winter, with cup and league games coming in thick and fast. Squad players give a club depth and depth is what allows a club to try and win more than one trophy a season. Neither are bad players, but yeah they're not exactly 'untouchables' so to speak but you've belittled Willian's contributions a slight bit. He helps out a lot defensively and that's why Ivanovic can get away with pushing up so much.

To keep in on topic to Reus, if this were to ever happen (which fyi, I don't think it will) then there's no reason why both can't stay. Especially when they can alternate on either win and Schurrle can double up as an additional striker.

Just to mention something on this point. We need such players.. We play a lot of matches, especially around winter, with cup and league games coming in thick and fast. Squad players give a club depth and depth is what allows a club to try and win more than one trophy a season. Neither are bad players, but yeah they're not exactly 'untouchables' so to speak but you've belittled Willian's contributions a slight bit. He helps out a lot defensively and that's why Ivanovic can get away with pushing up so much.

To keep in on topic to Reus, if this were to ever happen (which fyi, I don't think it will) then there's no reason why both can't stay. Especially when they can alternate on either win and Schurrle can double up as an additional striker.

I do somehow get your point, I didn't said that sell both of them I said sell either of them. They're well truthfully speaking are average or above average not more than that.

Yeah WIllian is obviously good defensively no doubt about it. But his actual purpose is not defending, it's attacking, and providing output in final third. I'm not saying he's should defend but I think he should concentrate more on attacking.

Have you seen Alexis Sanchez? He works equally hard compared to Willian but look at his output? IT's like 3x more than Willian's.

I know you guys wouldn't like me for saying this but I can't see Willian more than a 28 forking millions pounds workhorse rather than an actual attacking midfielder. His involvement in final third is way below average from what you'll expect from a 28million pounds winger.

Both Schurrle (although I think he can improve alot), and Willian are nowhere near Hazard's level. On the other hand Reus is I think is on same level or better than Hazard. With him in the side I think we can easily rotate our wing and rest Hazard. which we aren't able to do right now... becaus he's our main attacking threat..

--Reus-Costa-Hazard will be one of the best forward line in Europe.

And he'll cost under 30millions, and I know his wages will be high due to bidding war, but I think we can easily afford him, we are in fantastic position in FFP.

P.S I really have nothing against Willian, but he hasn't justified his price tag at all, and he is not young so that you can think he'll improve that much.

I really hope we sign Reus, he's a magical player and suits our style perfectly. And I think he'll working under Mourinho.

How do United and Arsenal have a chance but we don't?

GLORY. The Man U winger role is up for grabs and Reus can smell the Man U glory position and DI maria can return to the right side. Man U sucks now, but they wont suck forever and Di Maria was the beginning of the new United and Reus could be a part of it as well.

If Arsenal was a spending club, they could get Reus. Similar to how Arsenal had first dibs on Gotze, the same would apply for Reus in England. Arsenal plays football that is attractive for offensive players and they are a club that somehow manages to make top 4 every year even with the amount of players that leave every transfer window.

However, it doesnt matter. Reus is already one foot in Munich just like Gotze and Robert are and what Hummels would be if he didnt have the negative munich background.

Arsenal have a better pulling power than Chelsea lol lol lol

This guy cannot be srs

actually arsenal had the chance to signed cr7 when he was a youngster, zlatan when he was a youngster and cavani last season and suarez as well (also, lloris and company)....

Now, they decided to open up the books and got Ozil and Sancez in a matter of hours...

Arsenal has a lot of power in France and Germany, 2 of the best countries producing talents.

GLORY. The Man U winger role is up for grabs and Reus can smell the Man U glory position and DI maria can return to the right side. Man U sucks now, but they wont suck forever and Di Maria was the beginning of the new United and Reus could be a part of it as well.

If Arsenal was a spending club, they could get Reus. Similar to how Arsenal had first dibs on Gotze, the same would apply for Reus in England. Arsenal plays football that is attractive for offensive players and they are a club that somehow manages to make top 4 every year even with the amount of players that leave every transfer window.

However, it doesnt matter. Reus is already one foot in Munich just like Gotze and Robert are and what Hummels would be if he didnt have the negative munich background.

So you legitimately think that Arsenal & United, as of right now, have more pulling power from Germany than us? Especially Arsenal? Even if we win the title? That's incredible tbh.

By your thinking, Hazard should've definitely gone to United, City or Arsenal as well then. You must be kidding if you don't think Chelsea don't have enough pulling power to get Reus over the likes of United or Arsenal.

So you legitimately think that Arsenal & United, as of right now, have more pulling power from Germany than us? Especially Arsenal? Even if we win the title? That's incredible tbh.

By your thinking, Hazard should've definitely gone to United, City or Arsenal as well then. You musta be kidding if you don't think Chelsea don't have enough pulling power to get Reus over the likes of United or Arsenal.

United does for Reus, because their wing position is a legendary role that hasnt been fulfill since cr7...

Even though Falcao was a madrid reject and DI maria wanted to go to PSG, united once they make top 4 and with the coach already in place can get the players they need.

United does for Reus, because their wing position is a legendary role that hasnt been fulfill since cr7...

Even though Falcao was a madrid reject and DI maria wanted to go to PSG, united once they make top 4 and with the coach already in place can get the players they need.

Yet every single player that United have had in that 'legendary role' wasn't already an established player like Reus is. Best, Robson, Giggs, Beckham, and Ronaldo were brought up and molded by United. It's their philosophy and DiMaria won't contribute nearly enough as those 5 have had.

If to their current standards is celebrating as if they won the WC when in all reality just finding the equalizer at home to secure their 8th position part of their so called plan to secure a top 4 spot, then my word how the mighty have fallen. Their global brand won't sway their way as long as this keeps up, thanks to modern football.

actually arsenal had the chance to signed cr7 when he was a youngster, zlatan when he was a youngster and cavani last season and suarez as well (also, lloris and company)....

Now, they decided to open up the books and got Ozil and Sancez in a matter of hours...

Arsenal has a lot of power in France and Germany, 2 of the best countries producing talents.

U are thick as 2 short planks.

According to Nike:

Nearly signing 2 youngsters who both played for, well.. let's be honest - crap teams, (one who chose a different PL club & one who walked out on them altogether) means u have pulling power.

Also, signing 2 v gd players who happened to be available at the right time for them b/c they were forced out of their clubs to make funds for new players also means u have pulling power. (Nobody else was in for Ozil & only L/pool were in for Sanchez btw)

Ask Eden Hazard which club from England he prefers. They were all in for him.

Higuain turned down Arsenal for Napoli. Napoli ffs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You