Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

I kind of agree with that and that's the reason I was asking about Reus' ability to make similar effort to Schurrle on the pitch. So if we wanted to have Reus, it would have to be Oscar who we had to sacrifice, because Willian isn't going anywhere.

Costa

Hazard Reus

Willian

Matic Cesc

Would allow Willian play his favoured #10 role and he could become Di Maria-type player in the midfield for us. But I am not completely done with Oscar and I want to see how the lad develops in the future because the talent and the potential is there. Oscar + 15M for Reus and a buy-back clause for Oscar later on? :halo:

If it comes to that, I'll rather sell willian. Oscar is still young and has a lot of development to go.

I don't think we can get reus, bayern look desperate for him because of Ribery injuries.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it comes to that, I'll rather sell willian. Oscar is still young and has a lot of development to go.

I don't think we can get reus, bayern look desperate for him because of Ribery injuries.

i rather sell schurrle than willian mate

20m for a player of his calibre is just an opportunity that should not be missed. He will be an upgrade to current options and would otherwise cost 30m upwards if he didn't have a release clause.

The team now is already very good, but that doesn't mean it can't be improved here and there. This seems like an opportunity to do so.

I remember at the end of last season when Dortmund won their league and someone suggested we raid them for Gotze, Lewandowski, Kagawa, Hummels etc.

It's quite an ignorant way of looking at things to be honest. Dortmund have built themselves a great team and are a top team which should be respected. Saying we should go for an important player like Reus is the equivalent to saying 'let's take Toni Kroos from Bayern.' It's not going to happen because Bayern are a top team and Kroos is very important to them.

Reus is a great player with a massive future ahead of him. But we're be blind to think Dortmund would even entertain offers.

Yeah Kroos would never leave Bayern.. lol

You do know Reus is available for £20m this summer right?

Like mentioned here, unless he is Bayern-bound then this will end up in a bidding war and our advantage might be the different players we could to offer to Dortmund in exchange for Reus. In that case we would probably need to add little cash in addition to the player if we want to secure this transfer.

Having Reus would be a dream and it would bring our attacking threat to another level. An opportunity not to be missed!

We had the opportunity to buy Alexis and we missed it. I would love to have Reus in our team.

We need a better 4th AM if we want to be a Champions League contender.

We're not contenders? Lol. We made the semi final last year, remember?

How often does he get injured?

Not often. He's just had some freak injuries, like the one that kept him out of Brazil.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You