Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Why join Bayern?

Because the team is meant to win now and for the future....

Munich young generation.

Gotze, thiago, bernat, alaba, weiser, gaudinho, green, Rode, hoiberg, shaq....

Reus is german.

Reus reunited with the dortmund buddies.

TBH, I thought Dortmund counter attacking team of 2 seasons ago was better than Real madrid team last season.

What Bayern Munich is doing to Borussia is cruel in my opinion. It's not illegal but it's just cruel. And I hope that Klopp can build another great team which can be even better than the team they had 2/3 seasons ago.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against big teams away I can agree with your point. But against small teams at home or away his contribution isn't any different either. So I don't agree at this.

And Brana is possibly the best defensive Right back in the Premier League. Willian can easily play fully attacking football against small teams etc. but still his contribution is next to nil in output.

Willian is basically just a WORKHORSE nothing more. And you know what Alexis works AS hard as Willian so it's no point that he wouldn't help us defensively.

And if you say we can't afford to play 2 wingers fully attacking football against small teams at home I don't think we deserve to be called favourties for PL and one of for CL.

No.

TzC4j5Y.jpg

Ivanovic is a fucking nightmare defensively. Always goes walking, switching off defensively. Imagine having Reus or Alexis in front of him :lol: lol:

No.

TzC4j5Y.jpg

Ivanovic is a fucking nightmare defensively. Always goes walking, switching off defensively. Imagine having Reus or Alexis in front of him :lol: lol:

Exaggerating much?

Ivanovic annihilated Alexis not too long ago btw.

BILD's reporting BVB want Schurrle as a replacement for Marco Reus?

Give them anything between 15-20m plus Schurrle... they will not be in a position to decline this deal. It would be a win-win situation for both parties.....

It will save them from Reus going to Bayern plus they'll get adequate funds as well as a pretty good german player. And on the other hand we'll still be getting a world class player for cheap. I mean in todays market Reus would cost about 60-70m. And if we wait for next summer there will be soo many suitors for him.

Dont get why people would be pissed off at either Reus or Munich.

City has been poaching every Arsenal players for the past few years....

Madrid and Barca are trying to get every spanish talent on their squad.

Chelsea would do the same if England actually had good talent to poach.

BILD's reporting BVB want Schurrle as a replacement for Marco Reus? Give them anything between 15-20m plus Schurrle... they will not be in a position to decline this deal. It would be a win-win situation for both parties..... It will save them from Reus going to Bayern plus they'll get adequate funds as well as a pretty good german player. And on the other hand we'll still be getting a world class player for cheap. I mean in todays market Reus would cost about 60-70m. And if we wait for next summer there will be soo many suitors for him.

If Schurrle doesn't want to go I don't think it will happen though. And let's face it, why would he go? He's been in poor form lately but it's not like he isn't getting chances to perform. I don't think going to Dortmund would improve his career at this stage and tbh he looks settled in London.

Salah on the other hand...

I'd happily give up Schurrle to get Reus. Would not second guess it. Get Reus, promote Salah to get some game time here and there, and have Willian and Oscar switch between that role behind the striker. It would benefit our team in more ways than just getting Reus. Willian would go back to his more natural position where he played fantastically prior to coming here, and that is the number 10 role behind the front man. Maybe then people will stop saying how he was a waste of money, and they'd actually see he is an immense player himself.

Well, Express is not reliable but we should have a chance if we really want him. It would be better for Dortmund to sell him to us instead of Bayern and we have Schürrle who could be a part of the deal. Win Win for both Dortmund and us.

The hard part is to convince Reus to come here. A nice salary could be the solution though, and we have a lot of money available at the moment.

Schurrle is one of my favorite player :(

But if it means we could get Reus, I will let him go. But does Schurrle want to go to BVB?

Don't think this swap will happen. Think Schurrle is too proud to return to Germany after only 1,5 years. The media will label him as "a Chelsea flop". He will rather sit on the bench till another foreign club bid for him than returning to Germany. If we get Reus, I think it's Salah who will make space for him. Not that I don't like Salah but it's just he doesn't get enough chances.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You