xPetrCechx

How can carlo bench him for bale. Bale is the anti-dribble,r where isco is just magic. Perez and Ancelotti needs to accept that bale was never that good, he was a victim of British Media hype.

If Mo Salah cost £80m Jose would play him too.

...To keep the board/prez happy.

Offer them 15-20M plus Cech if hes available in the summer.

Would much much more prefer if deal involving Cech and Real also included Varane.

To be honest I fail to see anything special in Koke. Good player, nothing more than that.. Isco on the other hand is a magician who also surprised plenty of people this season with his work rate and defensive qualities.

Exactly !

That was so obvious in the last Spain game. When on the pitch were Silva, Iniesta and Isco, Koke seemed like a strange object from different universe. Literally. Isco is much more talented than Koke. I can't get my head around how Koke, though very good, is only "ordinary" player. Meanwhile someone like Isco has that special feature about him, magician.

For the money that is quoted for Koke (60m€ release clause) I'd hate if Chelsea still have only one player (Hazard) who can take you off your seat and create something special. The money involved must means that you acquire quality as well as flair and beauty.

And it's not only thing for the eye of the observer but also so-called 'bit of magic' in one crucial moment which decide the game.

Again with 22m for Koke? supporter you mentioned it more than once and i still cant see why you hold on to that number. Your source is an unproven/unknown Spanish outlet. And why would Atletico sell for that price when there's a release clause of 60m euros? they are a very competetive club, and there are enough clubs to pay the 60m if he really is leaving,

Everyone has their own opinion, i would take Isco before Koke. I think he's better in pretty much everything besides work rate, although Isco is very capable too in doing the defensive work. In Real he's playing one of the 3 in central midfield and doing a fine job at both sides of the pitch. I wish he would be available, it would be another great option for us.

I think Supporter mentioned all the best options (or "could be options"). To be honest if Thiago would be available i would pay my own money to have him in Chelsea, i already said i think he's the next big thing in midfield. He'll probably stay in Bayern, i think he'd stay even if Pep will be gone, they know what they have in him. I'd say for me its: 1.Thiago 2. Pogba 3. Isco 4. Gundogan (if he's back in form) 5. Koke. But really, anyone of those 5 and i'll be super happy.

Hi friend!

I'm talking about 22 million pounds of amount by signing Koke because lately was mentioned in Spain that if Koke asks for a move to Atletico Madrid this summer they no they were going to require payment of his clause (44 million pounds).

Maybe between 22 and 44 we could establish a final price between 30 and 35 million as a hypothetical final price of the signing of Koke making an average between both quantities and perhaps this may be the final price of Koke.

About Isco I think he a real magician, a player to make a great folly to try his signing. This week all the Spanish press comments that he is very angry about their situation and Isco might be thinking about your future. If there is the slightest possibility of signing him, I also would put money from my pocket !.

I think if Guardiola leaves Bayern Munich this summer maybe Thiago Alcantara can think of leaving Bayern. The big problem has been his injuries, but if he's fully recovered would also be a dream his signing.

But I think there's an important thing to say about Isco, Thiago Alcantara and Koke.

To me Isco is a perfect player for the position of N. 10.

Thiago Alcantara is a perfect place for the compass of any team in the world player. I've seen this guy since he started at the Masia because for several years in Spain around the world said that Thiago was going to be the best player in Spain for many years. If we would make his move I go crazy with happiness.

And Coke is a midfielder able to play all positions in midfield. Probably the most versatile of all the aforementioned. I think we need Koke because with it we we would have a player TOP for both defense Midfield, creative midfielder and player N. 10.

But if I could choose our transfer policy I would sign all three and would attempt to imitate the style of play of Spain without any doubt.

Regards.

Can he press a la Hazard?

If so Oscar Isco Hazard would be a pretty damn nice AM trio!

Hi friend!

I think Isco and Hazard are perfectly compatible. In fact I think they would be the happiest people in the world if both are in the field on the same team. It would be a lovely partner.

With Fabregas as a midfielder along with Matic, with Isco as N. 10 and Hazard as false Left - Winger.

I think Real Madrid will make two big mistakes with Varane and Isco because of never think in sporting reasons when they make their teams.

It would be madness. Although I have to admit that maybe Thiago Alcantara is a huge chance if he decides to leave Bayern. As I said before, I think Thiago Alcantara has small problems because of their anarchic personality in the field. But these small problems would be corrected by Jose and Jose could make of him something incredible.

And Koke is my weakness. A perfect Clockwork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

With Isco.

Fabregas Matic

Isco

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

With Thiago Alcantara.

Thiago Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

With Koke.

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

I repeat: If depended on me I would love sign one or two or three of them. I love this type of player.

All three are very young and with a bright future. They and Pogba will be the key pieces of football in the coming years.

Regards.

Yet, oscar didn't.... Short term memory...

Jose has a tendency to burn players out. Next season is huge, knowing jose and his failures in the 3rd seasons he had at his previous spells... You make it seem that OScar is the only one misplacing shortpasses, etc..

Even when oscar got benched, the team did the same, yet, its always the same few that need to blame OScar whenever they want. Maybe, we should look at how many times mata, coutinho, sterling, etc loses balls...

Oscar hasnt had one consistent season since he joined us. Jog on mate, your embarrassing yourself.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/19/arsenal-ready-to-pay-35m-to-secure-real-madrid-midfielder-isco-transfer-5156711/

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/04/19/arsenal-ready-to-pounce-as-real-madrid-put-35m-playmaker-up-for-sale/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-manchester-city-target-isco-5546217

35 million pounds starting to become a reasonable and interesting amount ...

It's a shame, but if Real Madrid does not have a good end of the season they will pay any amount of money for Pogba.

But no problem, Pogba has only 22, I guess when Pogba has 24 years Real Madrid will be tired of him and Real will want to buy another toy. Real Madrid is Real Madrid. Maybe then we could buy Pogba in two or three years ...

Hopefully Real Madrid can not sign Pogba if we pay attention to the words of Mino Raiola.

Even in Spain reports say that if Ancelotti continues at Real Madrid perhaps Veratti and Pogba could arrive both if the season ends badly for Real. Something crazy.

Isco is a possibility more in the market, but a great opportunity. With confiaza he could become a leader on our team. As David Silva, Isco has natural magic. I would like to Jose should think of his signing.

Without exaggeration, Isco could be our franchise player (22 years). We should anticipate to Arsenal and City.

Regards.

Hi friend!

I'm talking about 22 million pounds of amount by signing Koke because lately was mentioned in Spain that if Koke asks for a move to Atletico Madrid this summer they no they were going to require payment of his clause (44 million pounds).

Hmm are you sure about this ? It is something well known or pure speculation ? Because it literally changes the whole scenario now.

RE Isco : would love him. He's magician and has impressive workrate in him. We certainly need 2 quality midfielders. The Koke + Isco bundle sounds ridiculous. Though even Isco + Schneiderlin combo would do for me. We surely have the money to pull something like this in the summer.

Hope that Real want Pogba, then Isco seems natural player that they're going to sacrifice. We were interested in him previously, scouts probably have big dossier about him, so there's every bit of chance that we come back after him like we always do if there's an opportunity.

There's really one question, and its not about Isco who would give us just what we need - an option to create possession, another player next to Cesc who could dictate our game.

So the question is what we could expect from Mourinho when his midfield will be Cesc-Matic-Isco. Will he build our entire game around this trio? we all remember he did it with Cesc-Matic-Oscar in the start of the season, but he throw this trio -and the game we played around them- away by now. Will he feel comfortable enough in the big games with this midfield?

In that aspect, actually Gundogan sounds to me like the most secure option. He can sit back, he can let Cesc go forword, while given us option for possession with his technics and smartness, point is that he's a pure CM unlike Isco or Pogba. But its really about our manager and what he prefers.

@nadavTKL, Yeah that's a very interesting question, that i think we know the question to. If we remember last year, our pivot players in big games were Luiz-Matic. The more i think about it, the more i believe we'll go all-out for Pogba, and that Isco isn't really on our radar.

Also, had a dream we signed Bastian Schweinsteiger & Reus lol.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You