xPetrCechx

I would had Nebil Fekir to the options for right wing. He's a Hazard's copy, with a left foot.

I love Fekir but it's very unlikely that he moves in the summer and honestly that would be the best choice for him. This season was only his first playing regularly. He needs to develop as a player and get more experience before he can think of playing in very demanding clubs with big pressure.

OL is perfect for him right now. High level in decent league and CL football next season.

Hazard was playing in those exact circumstances back in lille and was by far the best player in ligue 1. Yet we still had to wait 2 seasons before he became consistent and decisive.

I love Fekir but it's very unlikely that he moves in the summer and honestly that would be the best choice for him. This season was only his first playing regularly. He needs to develop as a player and get more experience before he can think of playing in very demanding clubs with big pressure.

OL is perfect for him right now. High level in decent league and CL football next season.

Hazard was playing in those exact circumstances back in lille and was by far the best player in ligue 1. Yet we still had to wait 2 seasons before he became consistent and decisive.

If Fekir is able to produce the goods that Hazard produced in his first season then we should sign him up ASAP.

Isco disappointment is pleasure for my ears. If he is made available by Real in their pursuit of Pogba, let them sign the Frenchmen and we settling 'only' with Isco is more than good enough.

Koke is good option but Reus and Isco are extremely gifted players, the big club need more of players from this sphere of talent and we lack them so far. Then turn Mikel and Ramires into quality central midfielder and we're settle.

What I'm sure of that we can buy high quality player for CAM/wing postion with our resources.

Yesterday, in the most important in Spain sports program "El Chiringuito de Jugones" his presenter, Josep Pedrerol said that Real Madrid, both managers and players are very anger with Isco because his words after the match against Atletico de Madrid and is probably that Real Madrid are preparing to sell Isco this summer.

In addition, other journalists who often make the information of Real Madrid, said they Isco "looks really bad" and it seems that "he is determined to leave Real Madrid".

Today reports in Spain will positioned Isco near to Manchester City and Arsenal, and speak they speak in a way as if they had confirmed that Real Madrid would ask between 28 and 32 million pounds for him.

If this option exists I think it would be an unforgivable mistake not to try. Again, Isco can be our franchise player.

Regards.

abIVQtgabN.png

Something like this would be an absolute dream! Defensively sound and insane going forward.

Make it happen! Rather have him for 30-40mil than Koke or Pogba for 50-60mil. And in case of Pogba, it could be a lot more too. Him, Hazard and Cesc linking up :wub: And also Oscar and Willian on the bench.

Offtopic but I really do not understand why we have not played all Azpi, Luis, Ivanovic at the same time. Azpi could easily play in the pivot too and I would rather see him there than Zouma and then have GaryfreakingCahill backing up in the defense.

Mou has played Oscar, Matic and Cesc a lot together this year. And Isco has showed he could also do the defensive duties when needed, so I think he can easily replace Oscar in the starting line up as our 10.

For big games, Mou probably will play Cesc more advanced with a defensive partner for Matic, which could move Isco out wide or just on the bench as an attacking option.

For the reported 30M he would be a bargain. If we add him to our squad, as many other said, we finally have someone who can attack opponents together with Eden, which will benefit our whole team.

Players like Isco do come rarely at a cheap price. I'll compare him to Ozil and why I'd prefer him, in this line - up, rather than the German.

Isco has a lot more workrate and an ability to learn more. I think Mourinho handling him would make him even better. As I've said, he's energetic, faster than Ozil, with a good amount of vision, but what differs him, is that he can fasten play with pace, trickery and ability to pass the ball good. I don't know, I'd prefer him, compared to lethargic AMC's, who need time on the ball in which we'd need possesion based football. For 30 - 40 milion is absolutely perfect.

dont want Isco at Chelsea, he is basically like Coutinho, his style of playing is nice to watch but in reality he really isnt anything special.

I would want Verratti and Pedro in the summer plus a CB and then we are set. This is a proper team with balance,

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Zouma - Terry - Luis

Verratti - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Hello everyone!

I think Willian is much better than Pedro.

Now it seems that Isco may leave Real Madrid this summer for 28/32 million pounds. I think Isco (23) and Koke (22) are the pieces that we need to progress with the rules of the Financial Fair Play. If we invest money must be bound by and large young players or football stars.

I think all of us we would be happy if we we signed Isco, Thiago Alcantara, Verratti or Pogba. They are all great players and all of us we would be happy if we signed any of them. Without a doubt.

Paul Pogba. Sadly it seems impossible because Real Madrid is willing to put on the table any amount of money for Pogba, and it is very difficult to fight with Real Madrid in economic terms. An impossible dream.

Thiago. All depends on Pep Guardiola. If he leaves Bayern we would have a great chance to sign him. But if Guardiola continues with Bayern next season his move is totally impossible. If there's any chance I think our big rival would be Barcelona.

Verratti. The franchise player of PSG, a team with a great rivalry against us in the last years. I doubt they wanted to sell Verratti. Besides Real Madrid also interested and Spanish press says he is an express request of Carlo Ancelotti. Too many rivals.

Isco. He wants to leave Real Madrid because he is angry about how they have treated him these two years at Real Madrid always with a secondary role despite he is currently the best Spanish player and his great performance. And now it seems that Real Madrid is very upset by his words this week after the match against Atletico de Madrid where Isco criticized his situation at Real Madrid. Both sides can be in favor of a transfer in the summer, and its price could be between 28 and 32 million pounds (similar to the price of Ozil for Arsenal). I think it is the easiest option to take and the cheapest option. A perfect choice in every way.

About our RW. Messi, Bale, Reus, Alexis ... or continue with Willian and provide an opportunity for Cuadrado.

Messi ... The dream among the dreams.

Bale. If Messi were impossible, he is the best player in the market for RW.

Reus. A difficult decision.

Alexis. Perfect with Arsenal.

But I think William is a player who always responds with good performance and he rarely makes mistakes. If teams ask us exorbitant amounts of money, I would continue betting for Willian.

Regards.

If we get Isco or koke that would be something.

Especially given how in Spain many people said Mourinho did not like Spanish players yet he continues to buy them.

Hi friend!

The Spanish press was saying that Mourinho hated the Spanish players but I think that's false.

Mourinho loves meritocracy. When he returned with us Azpilicueta had a secondary role, but thanks to his work in every workout he is now indisputable.

The reality is that the Spanish players at Real Madrid for years are not important. Only exceptions like Raul, Casillas, Ramos and Xabi Alonso have to become indisputably important.

Now they have Carvajal doing a good job as Right-Back but Real Madrid has to sign his signing Danilo without make much sense having

Carvajal.

They signed Chicharito rather than betting big on Morata.

Or Jese, a young guy with a huge natural talent who now Real Madrid despises.

And Isco have the same problem: he will have to seek a transfer to another team if he does not want to be relegated to a secondary role eternal.

Real Madrid is a team that prefers to sign foreign players than opt for Spanish players. It is their policy.

I think Jose would receive with open arms Koke and Isco, especially Koke.

Regards.

I havent seen any evidence about that, no serious reliable rumors.

Hi friend!

It's the same old story about Real Madrid. They are a business club, not a football club, and every year they need to make a great addition to increase revenue by Marketing.

According to the Spanish press Real Madrid has two objectives. 1. Pogba. A great desire of Florentino Perez. 2. Verratti. An express request of Carlo Ancelotti.

And this week, after the words of Isco, it seems that Real Madrid wants to sell him to finance the signing of one of them (Pogba or Veratti).

There is an element that could be decisive to sign Pogba: Varane is his best friend, and when Jose was at Real Madrid the Spanish press was saying that having Varane could help Real to sign Pogba.

I think Varane will come with us. Maybe this can help us to sign Pogba, but for me Pogba is the last Galactico (great player and marketing icon) that are on the market, and with that kind of players Real Madrid never forgives.

There is one thing I want to clarify: I would love that we could sign Koke because I love this type of player, but obviously I also loves Pogba and I would love to see him with us next season. Without a doubt. But I think it is very difficult to overcome Real Madrid in economic terms.

The burning nail that I grab me are the words of Mino Raiola criticizing Real Madrid, and if I were Paul Pogba I would reject any offer from Real Madrid because they only know how to kill the progress of the big players. Our project is best for Pogba. Hopefully he also knows.

But the big question I have is what is the real final price of Pogba ?. 44 million pounds? 72 million pounds ?. That is my question. If His final price is 44 million we can fight for him perfectly.

It is possible sign Pogba by 44 million and also have Oscar ?.

Then it would be possible to sell Oscar for 30 million + buy Koke by 30 million + sign Pogba by 44 million?

Although perhaps best sign a RW. But except Messi, Bale, Alexis or Reus, I think that there is no player in the market that would improve Willian. So I prefer to invest money in midfield which is the place where the modern football is decided.

But Undoubtedly Pogba - Fabregas - Matic would be a dream.

Regards.

Isco is exactly the type of player we need to improve our starting 11; a player with brilliant technique. He's improved his work-rate immensely over the past season, and I think he'd work fantastically well alongside Hazard and any one of Willian/Oscar/Cuadrado. If he's available in the summer, we should make every effort to get him.

Hi friend!

It's the same old story about Real Madrid. They are a business club, not a football club, and every year they need to make a great addition to increase revenue by Marketing.

According to the Spanish press Real Madrid has two objectives. 1. Pogba. A great desire of Florentino Perez. 2. Verratti. An express request of Carlo Ancelotti.

And this week, after the words of Isco, it seems that Real Madrid wants to sell him to finance the signing of one of them (Pogba or Veratti).

There is an element that could be decisive to sign Pogba: Varane is his best friend, and when Jose was at Real Madrid the Spanish press was saying that having Varane could help Real to sign Pogba.

I think Varane will come with us. Maybe this can help us to sign Pogba, but for me Pogba is the last Galactico (great player and marketing icon) that are on the market, and with that kind of players Real Madrid never forgives.

There is one thing I want to clarify: I would love that we could sign Koke because I love this type of player, but obviously I also loves Pogba and I would love to see him with us next season. Without a doubt. But I think it is very difficult to overcome Real Madrid in economic terms.

The burning nail that I grab me are the words of Mino Raiola criticizing Real Madrid, and if I were Paul Pogba I would reject any offer from Real Madrid because they only know how to kill the progress of the big players. Our project is best for Pogba. Hopefully he also knows.

But the big question I have is what is the real final price of Pogba ?. 44 million pounds? 72 million pounds ?. That is my question. If His final price is 44 million we can fight for him perfectly.

It is possible sign Pogba by 44 million and also have Oscar ?.

Then it would be possible to sell Oscar for 30 million + buy Koke by 30 million + sign Pogba by 44 million?

Although perhaps best sign a RW. But except Messi, Bale, Alexis or Reus, I think that there is no player in the market that would improve Willian. So I prefer to invest money in midfield which is the place where the modern football is decided.

But Undoubtedly Pogba - Fabregas - Matic would be a dream.

Regards.

Lots of assumptions in this post I think. Which Spanish sources said Real wants Verratti or Pogba? I know SPORT said its us and Barca who are the front runners, who's to say they are wrong and the source you mentioned is right? Both sources are not perfectly reliable, I think I can say that without even knowing which source you're referring to. It's too soon to say where Pogba is going to go. I agree that if Real are after him the chances of Chelsea or any other club are very slim.

Lots of assumptions in this post I think. Which Spanish sources said Real wants Verratti or Pogba? I know SPORT said its us and Barca who are the front runners, who's to say they are wrong and the source you mentioned is right? Both sources are not perfectly reliable, I think I can say that without even knowing which source you're referring to. It's too soon to say where Pogba is going to go. I agree that if Real are after him the chances of Chelsea or any other club are very slim.

Hi friend!

The most important sports program in Spain is "El chiringuito de Jugones" whose presenter Josep Pedrerol is a journalist who is perfectly informed about the information of Real Madrid. In this program appear journalists AS, Marca, Mundo Deportivo, Sport... and all of them are in agreement that Verratti and Pogba are the main objectives of Real Madrid for next season.

Seriously, all reports in Spain agree that they are the main objectives of Real Madrid.

http://deportes.atresmedia.com/el-chiringuito-de-jugones/francois-gallardo-verratti-capricho-ancelotti_2015012300010.html

http://deportes.atresmedia.com/el-chiringuito-de-jugones/francois-gallardo-%E2%80%9Calaba-comunicado-bayern-que-quiere-seguir%E2%80%9D_2015032700016.html

http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/futbol/noticias/6641369/04/15/El-capricho-de-Ancelotti-para-el-Real-Madrid-que-rechazo-Luis-Enrique.html#.Kku83cmyj8ou87B

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/01/20/primera/1421759181_354910.html

http://www.actualidadeportiva.com/2015/03/27/real-madrid-se-destapa-una-oferta-de-45-millones-por-verrati/

But hopefully we can sign Pogba ...

Regards.

Non of this 5 articles mentioning Pogba, only Verratti. Though I dont know spanish so i didnt watch the videos in the first 2 articles.

Im following transfer rumors for years, i simply dont think the Pogba-Real Madrid situation right now suggests he's off to Madrid. Havent seen even one serious report about it. In football shows on TV there's a lot of speculations, they can say stuff like "yeah i believe Real will go for Pogba". But if they have real information why non of those journalists wrote it down and reported it in their paper? i dont see much in it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You