xPetrCechx

BREAKING: Florentino Perez to radio nacional Real Madrid have signed isco, just need the medic examination.

yes. presentation expected to be next week. fee is 27 m euros.

It's now a done deal.....Blue Moon in meltdown.

surely they start to say "well we dont need him anyway" and will bring stats to prove this hehe.

selling their best striker for peanuts and not getting their favorite player...awful week for city :)

surely they start to say "well we dont need him anyway" and will bring stats to prove this hehe.

They started that last week when he didn't fly in on a private jet when one of their ITK's said he would. Silva and Nasri are now better, Isco was a waste of money anyway and Pellegrini will turn Scott Sinclair and Rodwell into better players than Isco anyway.

:D

somebody can hook me up with a link to the isco thread at the city forum? anxious to see their reactions :D

ps: have found it by myself. delicious :D

City haven't really strengthened yet as far as I can see. Isco would've definitely been their biggest signing and improvement so far and they missed out on him! Brilliant!

Now all we need is for them to miss out on Cavani, or better still, we beat them to him and we're very much in the hunt for the title next season! :D

P.S. The fate of Torres is also a big factor.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You