xPetrCechx

Mmm... Nah I don't think so he is a fairly regular starter for the biggest club in the world! We should've bought him when he was in Malaga now is too late I'm afraid!

He probably would have joined Real anyway. Real would have bid for him even if we bid for him first. Remember he rejected City for Real and had a very close relationship with Pellegrini. Real Madrid always or most times will have the advantage of acquiring the best talent on the planet because of the lure and size of the club. Also, he is Spanish as well. Was always going to end up there.

'Playing regularly', 'Regular starter' - what are you talking about?

In a healthy squad, Isco is on the bench for Real. its not even a question. Modric, Kroos, James, Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema.

Well he played a lot in the games of last season and now with Benitez he will play even more! I don't know what else to call that! Sadly I aslo think that this is impossible. Despite the excitement we feel!

no i dont, i dont think he will improve us much at all. He is so overrated, and It would probably take him 12-18 months just to adapt to the PL, we have Oscar and Willian both who i am very confident will go up another level next season, signing Isco doesnt make much sense.

Yea he might be a tad overated, like any young talent is.

But I bet my ass he'll do way better than whoever will be our #10 next season.

Regular? Okay he played a lot when Modric and James were injured but usually only ended up playing out wide as well when Real played that 4-4-2 formation. Hes a number 10, hes better than Oscar, when he gets the ball he makes things happen, even if its just beating a few players and opening up passing lanes to give the ball to other players or retaining the ball in extremely tight areas under pressure, he is too talented to sit on the bench. Sign him up. Who wouldn't want a change where they could be a regular, just look at van der Vaart, Raul, Ozil, Di Maria and now even Casillas is considering leaving Real Madrid... sure they are a huge club but one year you could be the big name then the next year your a bench player, I don't see why so many players decide to go there actually.

He played regularly enough that I highly doubt he's thinking about leaving.

I don't think they'd even consider selling him anyways. It would probably take something like £50m for them to even listen. He's one of the most talented young players in Europe who's at the last club on Earth who needs money. Nonstarter.

After the games against them?

Yes, he said it. The problem, is that Carlo let Madrid. Carlo and his "Only plays the big stars" mentality, was the key to sign Isco or Varane, because both are tired of only play for injury of his playmates.

Recently, a lot of good players leave the ship, actually. Maybe the rumors about they getting Vidal are true. And, in order to get a new player, they need to sell someone. They're definitely not gonna sell Bale, James, Modric or Kroos. So, Isco is the only quality player who they can sell for a great amount of money.

That hypothesis has some sense if you think about it. I mean, that team has lot of quality, but lacks some physical presence, especially in the eyes of someone like Benítez. He's not a manager like Guardiola or Ancelloti.

What's special about him is he doesn't have to be a regular to put in a world class performance. Only top calibre players can do that *cough*

De Bruyne

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You