xPetrCechx

@supporter

Let's not say Real Madrid only know how to kill the progress of players. CR7 became the beast he is today at RM, Di Maria became one of the world's best at RM and Ozil spent his best years also at RM.

We have to be real here. RM's financial muscle and allure is greater than ours. If RM comes calling with a big offer, Pogba won't choose us. Absolutely no way.

That, however, has its plus side. Pogba coming means Illaramendi will surely leave. Isco likely will too. Especially after the comments post AM match. We would probably be able to get him for not too hefty a price and IMO he will be an improvement over Oscar.

Non of this 5 articles mentioning Pogba, only Verratti. Though I dont know spanish so i didnt watch the videos in the first 2 articles.

Im following transfer rumors for years, i simply dont think the Pogba-Real Madrid situation right now suggests he's off to Madrid. Havent seen even one serious report about it. In football shows on TV there's a lot of speculations, they can say stuff like "yeah i believe Real will go for Pogba". But if they have real information why non of those journalists wrote it down and reported it in their paper? i dont see much in it.

OK. The summer market will decide this issue. I can only give some examples ...

http://www.marca.com/2015/02/28/futbol/futbol_internacional/1425117094.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/28/262BE22400000578-2973311-image-m-60_1425126626358.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/28/262BE22400000578-2973311-image-m-60_1425126626358.jpg

@supporter

Let's not say Real Madrid only know how to kill the progress of players. CR7 became the beast he is today at RM, Di Maria became one of the world's best at RM and Ozil spent his best years also at RM.

We have to be real here. RM's financial muscle and allure is greater than ours. If RM comes calling with a big offer, Pogba won't choose us. Absolutely no way.

That, however, has its plus side. Pogba coming means Illaramendi will surely leave. Isco likely will too. Especially after the comments post AM match. We would probably be able to get him for not too hefty a price and IMO he will be an improvement over Oscar.

Hi friend!

It is true that Ronaldo, Di Maria and Ozil have had a spectacular performance with Real Madrid, but a lot young players come to Real Madrid and two years later they are nothing.

For example Isco, despite his extraordinary performance, is now a secondary role at Real Madrid. Or Illaramendia who has not even had opportunities.

Or others receive unjustified attacks as Bale.

Mino Raiola said Real Madrid players used as disposable wipes.

For a young man Real Madrid is a very complicated equipment. It is better to be on a team which allows them to develop as a player and with 25 years joining Real Madrid for 60 million.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Real Madrid claim they have snubbed approaches from #CFC and #Juventus because they do not want to sell Isco. (Mirror) #RMCF

Mourinho could be ready to sacrifice Oscar who is also a target for #Juventus but so far they are miles apart on the price. (Mirror) #CFC

Sacrifice Oscar for what exactly? I'm tired of this "We need to sell players to fund money to get a certain player" which is BS at it's finest.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You