xPetrCechx

@nadavTKL, Yeah that's a very interesting question, that i think we know the question to. If we remember last year, our pivot players in big games were Luiz-Matic. The more i think about it, the more i believe we'll go all-out for Pogba, and that Isco isn't really on our radar.

Also, had a dream we signed Bastian Schweinsteiger & Reus lol.

Pogba? surprise me to see that people still dont know who he is. Pogba is not a classic CM to play in a pivot. He likes to go fowrard just like Isco. Matic-Luiz and Matic-Pogba is very different. You'll get nothing out of Pogba if you ask him to sit back. If he'll come, Cesc will be the one who sits back more. Pogba will be our Oscar, thats where is future is at.

There are three "brackets" for midfielders this summer:

1. Pogba, Isco - players who'll play in front of Cesc (like Oscar), because their big advantages (along with great skills on the ball) are their dribble, the penetration, the ability to score (for Pogba) and assist (for Isco).

2. Thiago, Gundogan - players who'll most of the time play next to Cesc, but will give Cesc the option to get forword. They are more "defensive" than Isco or Pogba, they'll most of the time sit back and dictate the game with Cesc (i would call them "possession monsters")

3. Schneiderlin - players of his kind will help Matic in stoping the opponents. In aspects of playing the ball and keeping possesion they will offer a better option than Ramires/Zouma, but not like the players i mentioned in 1 and 2.

There is also Koke, who is between 1 and 2. I wouldnt put him in the same bracket as Isco and Pogba because his contribution in attack, his penetration is'nt close to be that good. And i wouldnt put him in the same bracket as Thiago and Gundogan, because he's not a player who dictates the game from the back. He's a player who does the little-big things around the pitch, if its passing, if its keeping the ball, if its defending.

Hmm are you sure about this ? It is something well known or pure speculation ? Because it literally changes the whole scenario now.

RE Isco : would love him. He's magician and has impressive workrate in him. We certainly need 2 quality midfielders. The Koke + Isco bundle sounds ridiculous. Though even Isco + Schneiderlin combo would do for me. We surely have the money to pull something like this in the summer.

Hope that Real want Pogba, then Isco seems natural player that they're going to sacrifice. We were interested in him previously, scouts probably have big dossier about him, so there's every bit of chance that we come back after him like we always do if there's an opportunity.

Hi friend!

Not totally sure, but for a couple of weeks ago several newspapers in Spain say that the first offer of us could be 20 million pounds and that would be the initial amount to start negotiating.

Although it might be more money, but I think with the feet on the ground perhaps 44 million is a lot and 20 million too little. I would bet 30 million pounds as a reasonable figure to start negotiating seriously

I think it would be interesting to try again a loan with Atletico de Madrid as we did with Courtois. Maybe Atletico were delighted to have Nathan Ake, Salah or Kallas on loan. And maybe Mikel or Romeu as transfers. That could lower the final price of Koke.

I agree that having the Isco + Koke pack would be fantastic. With Financial Fair Play rules we have to thinking about the future and sign young but established players. Isco and Koke have 22 years, that's what we need.

Regards.

Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea on RED ALERT as Isco hints at Real Madrid exit. ISCO has made it clear he is extremely unhappy with the way things are going for him at Real Madrid.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/438309/Isco-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Chelsea-transfer-news

Yesterday Isco spoke after the game Real Madrid – Atletico de Madrid and he affirmed to be "“I am more than hurt, so I'm not very happy” " because of the way that Ancelotti has treated him. Yesterday and today in Spain it is said that he would have decided to leave Real Madrid this summer. I think Isco would be an option rather interesting and Real Madrid would ask for him between 28 and 32 million pounds as final price. (Isco would be a perfect option).

To me Isco would be the best partner for Hazard.

Regards.

His technique is natural, it's hazard and thiago levels technique, it's the real deal.

The more of his type of players in our team, we won't even need too much tactics to win games because like hazard, they can win games on their own.

What do you think about his controlling the game? Ive heard some complaints that he is slowing the game too much by hogging the ball unnecesserily.

He is a creative player with vision, so it is natural. I believe he'd do good.

I was watching the Atletico game and he seems to have shit loads of stamina and wants to be everywhere. James was the same. I think that's why the ripped Atletico so much. Unlike Bale who mostly looks for balls on the wing and doesn't track back. I remember Isco making one or two perfect slyding tackles. Obviously he was doing that to impress Ancelotti, BUT we know that Mourinho can influence a player to give it his all, and considering I have a crush on him ever since Malaga and those keepy-ups against Valencia, I'd take him in a heart beat.

Only thing that bothers me, is if Jose is willing to play him, Fabregas and Matic. Hopefully, yes. I don't see many teams needing Isco, a part from us, to be fair. Who else needs him? Maybe just PSG.

For big games, Mou probably will play Cesc more advanced with a defensive partner for Matic, which could move Isco out wide or just on the bench as an attacking option.

If that will be the case, Mou shouldnt get Isco. Imo we have to get a AM/CM who would play next to Matic and Cesc in midfield in the big games too. Elite teams keep playing the regular line up every game, you can change the tactics, but imo the best team needs to be the same in games against Hull and in games against Bayern. If not, thats Oscar/Ramires all over again, Oscar for Hull and Ramires for Bayern. And personnaly i dont want Ramires or Kondogbia or Imblua or Schniderlin in our midfield in the big games, i want the third CM to be brilliant on the ball, and quick thinking - Koke, Pogba, Gundogan. Thats why i have questions about Isco, If we get Koke or Pogba i know Mou could and probably would play them next to Matic-Cesc in every game because of their physics (Pogba) and work rate (Koke), im not so sure he'll do that with Isco.

Pogba/Koke+Isco would probably be perfect, Isco could play in the RW spot. Its not his best position, but he's too good to give up on.

And i agree that Hazard+Thiago+Isco in one team is amazing, probably 3 of the players i like to watch the most. And i think they remind each other when they are on the ball,

If that will be the case, Mou shouldnt get Isco. Imo we have to get a AM/CM who would play next to Matic and Cesc in midfield in the big games too. Elite teams keep playing the regular line up every game, you can change the tactics, but imo the best team needs to be the same in games against Hull and in games against Bayern. If not, thats Oscar/Ramires all over again, Oscar for Hull and Ramires for Bayern. And personnaly i dont want Ramires or Kondogbia or Imblua or Schniderlin in our midfield in the big games, i want the third CM to be brilliant on the ball, and quick thinking. Thats why i have questions about Isco, If we get Koke or Pogba i know Mou could play them next to Matic-Cesc in every game because of their physics (Pogba) and work rate (Koke), im not so sure he'll do that with Isco.

Pogba/Koke+Isco would probably be perfect, Isco could play in the RW spot. Its not his best position, but he's too good to give up on.

Yeah I agree with you, that our best line up should also be our standard line up against any team.

So adding Koke only would see us playing:

Matic-Koke

Wil Cesc Hazard

Costa

Which for me, is already fantastic but if we're able to add Koke+Isco/Reus, we'll have a dream team:

Matic-Koke

Isco/Reus/Willian Cesc Hazard

Costa

Yeah I agree with you, that our best line up should also be our standard line up against any team.

So adding Koke only would see us playing:

Matic-Koke

Wil Cesc Hazard

Costa

Which for me, is already fantastic but if we're able to add Koke+Isco/Reus, we'll have a dream team:

Matic-Koke

Isco/Reus/Willian Cesc Hazard

Costa

I would had Nebil Fekir to the options for right wing. He's a Hazard's copy, with a left foot.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You