xPetrCechx

Yes but.. do we really need him? we are not desperate for another attacking midfielder plus he will coast a lot.

Do Madrid NEED Kroos? James? If Isco is available we should make a go at him. Unless we're gonna play a 4-3-3 in which case it probably wouldn't make sense to.

I would take Isco over Oscar and Pirlo as a squad player at any time.

show some faith and patience in our players. Can't just keep on favouring other players over our own. If we support players when they are doing well for us then lets do the same when they're having a few bad games.

Very overrated player by people who didn't watch him consistently last season! Very unimpressive at Madrid hence why they are replacing him with another over hyped player in James who will probably end up like Isco and get replaced by Reus next summer who is at least the real deal.

Isco, Oscar and James are 3 young talented players all inconsistent as you would expect from players their age, but out the 3 I definitely think we have the best player and the one who will become a truly world class player.

Yes but.. do we really need him? we are not desperate for another attacking midfielder plus he will coast a lot.

Yes. Just see the World Cup. ¿How many players have his technique? He is pure magic. Has no limit in his creative ability. And the most important part: he's resolutive. Not exist a midfielder who can create and solve at that level.

Obviously, if you have the opportunity to sign a player of his talent. You do it. As usual. I mean, we do that.

Very overrated player by people who didn't watch him consistently last season! Very unimpressive at Madrid hence why they are replacing him with another over hyped player in James who will probably end up like Isco and get replaced by Reus next summer who is at least the real deal.

Isco, Oscar and James are 3 young talented players all inconsistent as you would expect from players their age, but out the 3 I definitely think we have the best player and the one who will become a truly world class player.

This post is just filled with ridiculous opinions and poor judgement. Hmm.

Yes. Just see the World Cup. ¿How many players have his technique? He is pure magic. Has no limit in his creative ability. And the most important part: he's resolutive. Not exist a midfielder who can create and solve at that level.

Obviously, if you have the opportunity to sign a player of his talent. You do it. As usual. I mean, we do that.

Pretty sure Isco didn't make Spain's WC squad.

This post is just filled with ridiculous opinions and poor judgement. Hmm.

Isco being unimpressive at Real Madrid is a fact, not many would argue with that who seen Madrid regularly.

No point in signing Isco, massive talent but serious under performer. We already have Oscar and Willian, hoping these two players would pick up their performance next season. Adding another player in the same category makes no sense.

Going after a more proven commodity like Di Maria or Reus is a good argument to make on the other hand.

Isco being unimpressive at Real Madrid is a fact, not many would argue with that who seen Madrid regularly.

No point in signing Isco, massive talent but serious under performer. We already have Oscar and Willian, hoping these two players would pick up their performance next season. Adding another player in the same category makes no sense.

Going after a more proven commodity like Di Maria or Reus is a good argument to make on the other hand.

True. But, just cause you underachieve at Madrid doesn't mean you are shit. Countless great players have underperformed there.

Also, he said James is overhyped and that Oscar will be better than Isco and James which I don't buy. James is the real deal, and Isco was on the right track at Malaga but his career stagnated at Madrid.

Like what???

Very overrated player.

Very unimpressive at Madrid hence why they are replacing him with another over hyped player in James who will probably end up like Isco..

Isco, Oscar and James are 3 young talented players all inconsistent.

But out the 3 I definitely think we have the best player and the one who will become a truly world class player.

All of that. Really the whole post.

True. But, just cause you underachieve at Madrid doesn't mean you are shit. Countless great players have underperformed there.

Also, he said James is overhyped and that Oscar will be better than Isco and James which I don't buy. James is the real deal, and Isco was on the right track at Malaga but his career stagnated at Madrid.

Who said Isco is shit? And James is clearly overhyped! Doesn't mean he is a bad player he is no where near as good as what some people seem to think. People who haven't watched him before the World Cup now think he is the next superstar in world football! Which I think is very unlikely, he played well at the World Cup yes, but how many world class defences did he come up against? I would really be shocked If he ever develops into a much better player then the likes of David Silva or Mata, which is no shame, but hardly superstar level like some people seem to think.

And I stand by what i said, i really don't think he will be a success at Madrid, he isn't much of an upgrade on Isco and if he has a similarly unimpressive season then he will very likely be replaced by Reus next summer at Madrid.

Oscar is the real deal imo, I have seen enough of him to know that! It's laughable how Some Chelsea fans foolishly write him off because of an inconsistent 2nd half of last season, which is normal for any young player!

Pretty sure Isco didn't make Spain's WC squad.

Obviously not. My argument is: who in the world can do the same things? Talk of performance is a nonsense. Just need to see his last year in Malaga and his first months in Madrid. At 21, he led his team to the quarterfinals of Europe. With football, assists and goals. Eden and Neymar have been less and the people says they are better than others because is true. It's that simple.

Who said Isco is shit? And James is clearly overhyped! Doesn't mean he is a bad player he is no where near as good as what some people seem to think. People who haven't watched him before the World Cup now think he is the next superstar in world football! Which I think is very unlikely, he played well at the World Cup yes, but how many world class defences did he come up against? I would really be shocked If he ever develops into a much better player then the likes of David Silva or Mata, which is no shame, but hardly superstar level like some people seem to think.

And I stand by what i said, i really don't think he will be a success at Madrid, he isn't much of an upgrade on Isco and if he has a similarly unimpressive season then he will very likely be replaced by Reus next summer at Madrid.

Oscar is the real deal imo, I have seen enough of him to know that! It's laughable how Some Chelsea fans foolishly write him off because of an inconsistent 2nd half of last season, which is normal for any young player!

I said 2 years ago James would become the next $100m man. And he's on pace to doit that. He will be a world class player. Maybe he's a tad overhyped, but he was the best player in Ligue 1 this past season.

I am confident he will succeed at Madrid, even though I hate he's going there. Reus will never leave Dortmund, especially not for Madrid.

Oscar is nowhere near James level. I love the guy, but he's just not. Imo. He's not even a real #10. He can be a top notch player, but not WC.

Obviously not. My argument is: who in the world can do the same things? Talk of performance is a nonsense. Just need to see his last year in Malaga and his first months in Madrid. At 21, he led his team to the quarterfinals of Europe. With football, assists and goals. Eden and Neymar have been less and the people says they are better than others because is true. It's that simple.

Who in the world can do the same things? Quite a few players. Pretty sure the lad you have as your favourite player led his team to the quarterfinals in Europe when he wasn't even 21.

I said 2 years ago James would become the next $100m man. And he's on pace to doit that. He will be a world class player. Maybe he's a tad overhyped, but he was the best player in Ligue 1 this past season.

I am confident he will succeed at Madrid, even though I hate he's going there. Reus will never leave Dortmund, especially not for Madrid.

Oscar is nowhere near James level. I love the guy, but he's just not. Imo. He's not even a real #10. He can be a top notch player, but not WC.

No James wasn't the best player in Ligue 1 last season! No chance!

Did Reus tell you that himself?

And to say Oscar is no where near James when Oscar has proven more at the highest level against better opposition then James is a very bizarre and clearly bias comment to make.

Don't think he is shit either, like his talent personally.

But my point against an Isco signing is simply this: We already have Willian who we are hoping he could take his game another 1 or 2 step in his second season at Chelsea. We have Oscar who has not put it all together for a whole season. So we are waiting on two players, no need add another who comes with similar questions marks.

It will be a dream come true for me personally! But no one realistically speaking can see this happening! The same thing for Pogba or Kovacic! Shurrle deserve the chance to be the third or the second man in the attack behind the striker depending on the system we are playing at the moment! Because of his consistency, hard work and a great word cup! But just the thought of it, of Isco playing in blue along side Oscar and Hazard seems to me so good that actually feels wrong. No team deserve such an atacking force and such joy!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You