xPetrCechx

Hazard-Isco-Sterling

Mou plan revealed :ph34r:

While I like ''do not overpay'' policy at CFC, seriously with bids 6m for Begovic, 20m for Isco, 40m for Sterling, while their owners demand more and other clubs are willing to pay, we wont get anyone anytime soon. Isco wont happen unless we fork 50m and even then Real just might keep him because he is young and spanish. And Isco probably doesnt want to leave spain anyway.

We are doing an AC Milan, getting rejected by everyone we bid for now :(

Who's to say we have made offers? I mean people only believe the reports that they want too. There isn't a reliable source out there in the press world regarding Chelsea, not only that, but people disregard the Mirror etc and then the next day believe what is written by the same outlet.

Actually i think Isco might consider leaving. He is only wasting his career there.

Mmm... Nah I don't think so he is a fairly regular starter for the biggest club in the world! We should've bought him when he was in Malaga now is too late I'm afraid!

What do u mean ? :blink:

U dont think he's good enough?

no i dont, i dont think he will improve us much at all. He is so overrated, and It would probably take him 12-18 months just to adapt to the PL, we have Oscar and Willian both who i am very confident will go up another level next season, signing Isco doesnt make much sense.

I know the only rumours are from disreputable at best sources but if we got Isco we would be making a serious signal of intent to the rest of the league.

Quality player, bordering on World Class and still very young. Could well be our next Hazard. Would be overcome with joy if this happened.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You