xPetrCechx

I'm just having a bit of fun directed at nobody so please don't take it personally.

A bit of fun in what is slowly becoming a bitching, boring and very predictable place.

That's how you and everyone who are saying bullshit like Isco will be 'better than Mata in a couple of years' sound like, in all honesty.

Well honestly thats not fair because that's a poor immitation of me.

You're making it sound like I'm a 12 year old fan boy, which I'm not.

No need for these childish comments..

I also believe that Mata will keep on improving as well.

Exactly. It's like people think Mata is 30 or something and can't get any better. Chances are if Isco ever even gets to Mata's current level, Mata will by then be even better and the undisputed best attacking midfielder in the world and let's be honest, that is the far more likely scenario as Mata is already in the top 3 or 2 in the world.

Alright then ..

Believe me I'm far from being the only one thinking that.

What, you don't think he's gonna be something special ?

I think he is an excellent prospect. I think he could become something special if he is managed well, make the right choices and stays away from injury. I just don't know that he will definitely become something special. And I definitely don't think he's better than Mata atm. If he moves to city, he will most likely rot on the bench and never reach his full potential.

I think he is an excellent prospect. I think he could become something special if he is managed well, make the right choices and stays away from injury. I just don't know that he will definitely become something special. And I definitely don't think he's better than Mata atm. If he moves to city, he will most likely rot on the bench and never reach his full potential.

I also dont KNOW it, but I think so, thats my prediction. Ofc I could be wrong..

And I also definately don't think he's better than Mata atm.

I also dont KNOW it, but I think so, thats my prediction. Ofc I could be wrong..

And I also definately don't think he's better than Mata atm.

I just felt the need to point that out because when it comes to discussing transfers, especially about players with certain hype around them, predictions and opinions are often mistaken for facts.

I just felt the need to point that out because when it comes to discussing transfers, especially about players with certain hype around them, predictions and opinions are often mistaken for facts.

Ok. So to make it clear, I THINK, I don't KNOW.

And once again, I'm not a 12 year old fanboy, I'm not basing my opinion around Isco's hype. And no I don't sound like this: "Isco iz my favs playa because he has da most swag and he haz a cool soundin name and cuz he is from dat spain team. Who dis Mata is?"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You