xPetrCechx

I hate to ruffle feathers but at Isco's age Mata wasn't making this sort of noise.

Actually he was.

Isco last season played 46 games, scored 12 and assisted (can't find the number can someone be kind and fill the gap) while Mata in his equivalent age season (08-09) played 47 games, scored 14 and assisted 20. Also Mata was getting linked with Liverpool at that age.

To say Isco was better than Mata was at 21 is unfair and untrue, just one of them is getting more of the hype. I think Isco will become a really good player however, just how much remains to be seen.

Actually he was.

Isco last season played 46 games, scored 12 and assisted (can't find the number can someone be kind and fill the gap) while Mata in his equivalent age season (08-09) played 47 games, scored 14 and assisted 20. Also Mata was getting linked with Liverpool at that age.

To say Isco was better than Mata was at 21 is unfair and untrue, just one of them is getting more of the hype. I think Isco will become a really good player however, just how much remains to be seen.

Similarly with Silva. Silva was just as hyped as Isco was at his age.

isco has proven himself. thiago has not. both are immense talents but also different style of players. but its no coincidence that Isco has won the Golden Boy and was MVP of the U-21 European Championship..and Thiago wasnt.

It's just a personal opinion of mine to be honest. Isco's a great talent, one of the best of his generation for sure, but I think in Spain for their generation Thiago is the most talented. Just love the way Thiago plays.

I'm a big fan of this guy. He's more like Mata than Silva and Cazorla. I think he'll fit in great at both Real or City wherever he goes. Amazing dribbler imo, and has a great potential but I still don't see him reaching Mata effectiveness (not many can or ever will, hes a freak of a #10) in the final third, but he'll surpass Cazorla and Silva imo.

Or Isco through the middle and Ozil from the right. They have the same problem as us with players who are at their best more central. Either way, still a fearsome attacking trio.

Everytime i have seen Ozil play on the right side, he just doesn't use his right foot. It's as if he hates his right foot! He is pretty one dimensional in that sense when playing wide!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You