xPetrCechx

I LOVE MATA! but if you don't see that Isco is more talented something is wrong. Surley going to be a better player than Mata. Believe me that I dont like saying that but that's the truth like Hazard is more talented than Mata although right now Mata is better, correct but Isco will pass him soon.

You're talking about two players who bring different things to their respective games. Saying one is better because he's more 'talented' when their talents are different is a little bit broad.

Mata has achived more than Hazard but everyone can see that Hazard is a better player, much more skill.

You just basically sum it up. I completely agree, most people on here will kill you if you even say anything remotely bad about one of our best player. And we are Chelsea fans altogether so we are giving honest judgement here, it is not like we sign up on here to troll or insult our own players.

You're talking about two players who bring different things to their respective games. Saying one is better because he's more 'talented' when their talents are different is a little bit broad.

No. If you are saying I cant compare those 2 yo uare wrong. They are both attacking midefliders. I don't know how to explain the fact that Isco is better. It's just a fact you can see that. He can do more than Mata. Lets say that Isco at his best is better than Mata at his best that's for sure.

Mata reads the game far better than Eden, but Eden is far more dynamic on the ball. Again, you're somewhat comparing apples and oranges.

I was acutally comparing Mata to Isco. But about Hazard is clear. Mata might "read the game better" but Hazard is a better player. I am not trying to compare but If I must Hazard is better no dought.

Hazard is a better dribbler, shooter, weak footed,strength, balace, pace, skill.

Mata is a better crosser, passer

The players who got what Hazard has over Mata will always be named as the best.

Mata is amazing, but Hazard will be at a different level to Mata in a year or two, Hazard will reach a level that none of Mata, Isco, Oscar or De Bruyne will reach imo, They all are or will become world class players but imo Hazard has more potential than any of them to be a future Ballon D'or winner and one of the all time greats.

Mata is amazing, but Hazard will be at a different level to Mata in a year or two, Hazard will reach a level that none of Mata, Isco, Oscar or De Bruyne will reach imo, They all are or will become world class players but imo Hazard has more potential than any of them to be a future Ballon D'or winner and one of the all time greats.

I am not sure Isco can't reach Hazard's level. I don't like that but he has really really improved. He is something special like Hazard was in Lille we must wathc out.

I am not sure Isco can't reach Hazard's level. I don't like that but he has really really improved. He is something special like Hazard was in Lille we must wathc out.

One thing Isco can't and probably never be able to beat Hazard is pace though :) The guy is one of the fastest player in the world

One thing Isco can't and probably never be able to beat Hazard is pace though :) The guy is one of the fastest player in the world

Sure but Inestia which is known to be the 3rd best player in the world also hasn't got the ability to beat Hazard's pace.

So am I right in thinking that some of you say that Isco is already on Mata's level?

Actually I dont think I've seen anyone here actually saying that.

Just that IN A FEW YEARS he might be better.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You