xPetrCechx

^ can you please work for Chelsea and sign everyone you KNOW will be world-class one day? Would certainly make things easier in the long-term.

You can see he has that in him, just like Hazard does.

I'm not saying Mata isn't world class, all I said is that IMO Isco will be better in a few years, thats all.

I'm not saying Mata isn't world class, all I said is that IMO Isco will be better in a few years, thats all.

I can sense that Bebe will be better than Messi in a few years. Just watch. You can see he has that in him.

No, YOU can see that he has that in him, I personally cannot.

Isco will have a tough time trying to be better than Oscar can be let alone as good as Hazard or Mata, who scarily, I feel can still get a bit better.

Some of the nonsense some people spout is just bewildering, to the say the least. He looks like a very good young player and nothing more at this stage.

I can sense that Bebe will be better than Messi in a few years. Just watch. You can see he has that in him.

Yes, thats a very good comparison to what I said. Because Mata is the best player in the world and Isco is is just a guy playing in Portugal ..

I dont get what is your problem with what I said? Is it so unreal that Isco might be better than Mata in a few years? that is my honest opinion.

No, YOU can see that he has that in him, I personally cannot.

Alright then ..

Believe me I'm far from being the only one thinking that.

What, you don't think he's gonna be something special ?

Regardless of this discussion - which I find futile - I do rate Isco very highly. I think he is one exciting young talent ....

Just think what he could accomplish with Mata, Hazard and Oscar.

Then again I am such a sucker for young flair players - still he seems to me the real thing and I would NOT mind him here.

ps: NO predictions made about him, mind you.

Relax guys, they are just saying their opinions. Which btw I also disagree with, Mata is world class and Isco has a long way to go still to be spoken in the same breath as Mata.

Isco iz da bestest becoz he done dat flick ting and got 2 da byline and crosed it in innit

Isco iz my favs playa because he has da most swag and he haz a cool soundin name and cuz he is from dat spain team. Who is Mata?

Wow, seriously ?...

Relax guys, they are just saying their opinions. Which btw I also disagree with, Mata is world class and Isco has a long way to go still to be spoken in the same breath as Mata.

I admit isco is a player I love, especially when his release clause was 15mil...

But Isco doesn't have half the vision mata has, just having a few skills doesn't bring him to mata level yet...

You guys dont get me .. I'm saying that IN MY HONEST OPINION Isco WILL BE better than Mata IN A FEW YEARS.

You're acting as if I said Isco is wayyy better than Mata, which is false ofc.

Mata is world class and currently better than Isco.

Wow, seriously ?...

You guys dont get me .. I'm saying that IN MY HONEST OPINION Isco WILL BE better than Mata IN A FEW YEARS.

I'm just having a bit of fun directed at nobody so please don't take it personally.

A bit of fun in what is slowly becoming a bitching, boring and very predictable place.

I do think it has to do with us being spoiled by Mata and Hazard (and Oscar to some degree) ....

We should not show too much hybris , player like Isco would add something. REALLY.

HOW good he will become, nobody knows and that is a fact. But it is one exciting young guy.

Wow, seriously ?...

I get what you are saying, I rate Isco and i believe that he has great potential. But I also believe that Mata will keep on improving as well. Its not impossible that Isco ends up better than Mata, its just unforeseeable at this moment. But this is impossible to judge because nobody knows what improvements Isco can make and how fast.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You