xPetrCechx

The Spanish team as a whole is successful exactly due to the way they nurture and bring up their youth players. There is a reason he is in the U21 squad and not straight into the top team. Its the way they do it with all their players.

Look at how the English team tries to pluck from the youth ranks which results in nothing but trouble and talents falling off. Spain have a great mentoring system, that clearly is working since they have been the dominant nation in football for more than half this decade.

And yes, I'm saying that ISCO is in fact level with Mata. Plenty laughed and berated me on here when I stated that Hazard was a better player than Mata prior to coming to Chelsea. Look how that one turned out... Isco isn't as good as Hazard, nor will he ever be IMO, but he certainly is as good as Mata, and hes most definitely a better player than Oscar.

cryingdean.gif

Isco fits Spain's tiki-taka better than Mata imo. I am a little surprised Barca isn't in for him, but I think City is also a very good choice for him because their play style will suit him more than ours or Real Madrid.

And, I also agree that Hazard would turn out to be a better player than Mata, he was arguably already ahead by last season's end but DEM STATS by Mata are just impossible to ignore. I mean other than Messi and Ronaldo those stats he put up last year were unreal!!

At the end of the day, goals and assists make the difference and there isn't any attacking mid better than Mata imo.

Arguing who is better between Mata and Hazard is like arguing that your right nut is bigger than your left, who cares they're both yours. As for Isco, I think he'll end up at Real wouldn't put it past us if we bid for him though. Is it true we have some sort of working agreement with Malaga over players due to the Piazon loan ? or something to that affect.

That's great and all but if you actually think hes the better player... then... well yeah.

most ppl saw Eden as a Balon dor type player. I don't think you can find o post were anyone would say Mata was significantly the better player.

Isco thread or Mata&Hazard thread ???

What, so we're ONLY allowed to talk about Isco in this thread?

Meaning we can't compare him to other players, or discuss where he would fit into our team?

Yeah, good one.

Citeh fans are saying Isco will be the best player in the world. LOL He's good but he's no Hazard.

Not sure about the best player in the world, that's a mighty big shout, but he is certainly a talent. I still say to this day, after seeing Hazard for one full season this kid can go as far as he wants, and under Jose I think he can get miles better believe it or not.

I hate to ruffle feathers but at Isco's age Mata wasn't making this sort of noise. At Isco's age Silva couldn't get into a Valencia team lacking depth in attack and spent his time out on loan to Eibar and Celta Vigo.

Isco has torn shreds through defences in the Champions League and at 21 is being chased by the best clubs in the world. At 21 years of age people who didn't follow La Liga would have said "Juan who? David who?".

People who follow La Liga as their primary league all seem to maintain the opinion that Isco is the most talented player to come out of the country of his generation. I'm not saying he'll be better than Mata/Silva, but he certainly has a higher roof in terms of potential. I think Silva has got as good as he can be and Mata just has a little bit more potential to be squeezed out.

The thing which separates Mata from the rest is his determination and versatility; something Cazorla, Isco and Silva don't share. But looking at it from a neutral view I do think Silva is the most gifted passer, Isco is the most gifted - full stop - and Cazorla is the better dribbler.

If Mata didn't have his great on/off-field personality and hard working ethic he wouldn't be where he is now.

I'm not saying Mata is the worst out of all those players; i actually think he's the best out of them; but I think the view of "HA! Isco reaching Mata's level? Never!" is silly. I think he'll surpass all 3 of Silva, Mata and Cazorla.

A potential transfer to City is something to be concerned about.

Hopefully he goes to Madrid though. Ancelotti would make him the most devastating attacking midfielder in the world IMO in a season or 2. Whatever he did with Kaka he can do to Isco. They share the same qualities.

1. 1344:
    FOOTBALL

Spanish newspaper Marca say 21-year-old Malaga midfielder Isco would rather stay in Spain and join Real Madrid instead of a transfer to Manchester City.

"The player has an offer on the table from Manchester City, but he'd prefer to go to Real," said Marca. "His release clause currently stands at 35m euros, but this amount is open to negotiation."

"Isco seems to have opted to make Real Madrid his next stop. The player is closer than ever to Real."

Marca report that Real Madrid and Malaga are scheduled to have another meeting today in an attempt to agree a deal.

I think Thiago's the talent of his generation, not Isco :).

isco has proven himself. thiago has not. both are immense talents but also different style of players. but its no coincidence that Isco has won the Golden Boy and was MVP of the U-21 European Championship..and Thiago wasnt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You