xPetrCechx

So if they sign isco then they wont be after bale anymore right?

they still could be. isco is a CAM and would be fighting with özil for a place. and Bale would play on the right wing instead of Di Maria. But Bale wont come this year anyway. spurs wont sell him

Everytime i have seen Ozil play on the right side, he just doesn't use his right foot. It's as if he hates his right foot! He is pretty one dimensional in that sense when playing wide!

I've seen a lot of Madrid fans complain to when he plays on the right. I guess it's a nice option to have, Di Maria still to come in on the right aswell.

Another forum I go on has some brilliant Spanish members, and they all say he is joining Madrid.

Lets hope.

Love seeing City fans get so mad whenever they miss out on a top target. They still don't realize that players only go there for money and that if a top player has a choice between them and an actual big club, they'll turn City down every time.

Hes joining madrid, doesnt mean modric will leave as Modric, Ozil, and Isco are all different.

Considering Carlo ancelotti and the way he plays, and the players we have this is the forseeable future.

(DM?)

Modric Isco

Ozil Benzema Ronaldo

(DM) Modric

Ozil Isco Ronaldo

Benzema

Modric can play very well up in those sections, and Isco has the work rate and resources to be known as the 2nd coming of Andres Iniesta.

If bale joins Madrid, it will be a disgrace. Would be a battle with ozil imo.

Di Maria to be sold.

Alonso to leave at end of season.

Gundogan to join afterwards.

News has it that pellegrini was fuming on friday when madrid took isco away from city because he thought he could already count on him as a player.

Silva Isco Navas would have been terrifying.

Hes joining madrid, doesnt mean modric will leave as Modric, Ozil, and Isco are all different.

Considering Carlo ancelotti and the way he plays, and the players we have this is the forseeable future.

(DM?)

Modric Isco

Ozil Benzema Ronaldo

(DM) Modric

Ozil Isco Ronaldo

Benzema

Modric can play very well up in those sections, and Isco has the work rate and resources to be known as the 2nd coming of Andres Iniesta.

If bale joins Madrid, it will be a disgrace. Would be a battle with ozil imo.

Di Maria to be sold.

Alonso to leave at end of season.

Gundogan to join afterwards.

News has it that pellegrini was fuming on friday when madrid took isco away from city because he thought he could already count on him as a player.

Silva Isco Navas would have been terrifying.

do u actually see modric playing a big role for RM in the next season? what about khedira? plus as much as i have seen ozil, he seems way more effective thru the center than on the wings, dont u think so?

also silva isco navas looks great on the paper but just feel they would have been bullied in big games the way city bullies chelsea. physically too shaky.

Just checked Bluemoon, their Isco theard is on 85 pages in 3 hours, Apperentley someone with a source said there is still hope :ph34r:

I have just been over there and you will not read as much crap as that in one year.......Apparently Monreal has said he has chosen Madrid. :D

You would think nobody was entitled to turn them down.

Believe me guys, everyone in spain has it as done deal.

Nacho Monreal has already given his best wishes and Rudy Fernandez ( Real madrid basketball player) is already asking for his shirt to come out.

The top spanish media put him in our pockets and so does everyone else, even daily fail and the mirror.

Madrid and City also have a non agression pact. At this point Madrid have the better offer, Isco wants madrid, and city have nothing but to shrug.

@ Didier, Ozil doesnt have the stamina, work rate, or resources to play in the middle in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 along with two other midfielders.

His lack of being able to track back effectively, and have the tools that guys like kroos or iniesta have, have led to much of the failure madrid has gone through with its already desastrous midfield.

Isco is Iniesta v2, and regardless of whether we play with 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 even at age 21 Isco is more resourceful and capable of playing capably in the middle pocket.

Ozil would be more effective coming through the right, and helping by track back a bit when Daniel Carvajal ( Real Madrid new young right back which i rank as best young rb in the world) overlaps.

Meaning that if anything Ozil will be in the spot i pointed.

Di Maria has one foot out the door, he might leave even if bale doesnt join, but if bale does join ( which i dont want) then di maria is out 100 percent.

Khedira as much as i respect his work ethic , is a piece of shit.

And alonso is on his last year, it doesnt seem like we will renew him ( we shouldnt), and hes too immobile to do any good.

Both Khedira and Alonso are so past it that considering that madrid has talent like modric, isco, ozil, and are apparently going for kondogbia and possibly another DM, those two formations i posted probably have a 70 percent chance, if not more of occuring.

Modric has good work rate, with a good DM behind him to break up play, and also Isco who has good work rate, he would be like having a player like Thiago in madrid.

We played Modric there in our home game in the semi final of the cl against dortmund and he had his best game of the season, going back to defend, and in the middle to distribute, and on the attack to shoot, if he has help from isco and a good dm, it would be disastrously sexy and powerful football at the very least.

Hope this mean Modric will be sold to us.

no it wont mean modric will be sold to us. modric will play CDM, while isco will play AMF/on the wing. modric will stay at madrid, thats for sure.

^ özil has been awful on the right. he is clearly better from the centre of the midfield. dont know if you really watch any real madrid games, if looking at your comments towards Di Maria and Özil playing on the wing. also Di Maria will benefit from Carvajal, because finally he has someone on the wing who supports the attack and he hasnt got to go 1 vs 2/3 everytime he gets the ball.

and saying khedira is a piece of shit...smh.

He's been sold to Madrid it seems. Great news keeping him away from Citeh. Missing out on Cavani and Isco, they look like they'll be a team not worth worrying about too much.

Extreme sarcasm right?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You