Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE win! We drew there last season, Man United and Arsenal lost there this season, we won today. Brilliant. Man City lost! Man United could have dropped points as well but it is Old rafford, you don't expect them to do so at home so very happy with today! Bring on Toffees!

Awful game but I'll always take a bad game and 3 points over what happened to Newcastle today. Good result and even though these are teams we should be beating, we do have to beat them. Hard to name MOTM as no one really stood out. Voted Mata because his one moment of brilliance won us the game. Moses was excellent as well and MIkel was top-notch in the first half. (Our central defenders were also solid but really had very little to do).

Great game. I'll happily take the 1-0 win away from home and the 3 points. City lost, which is brilliant. Win our game in hand and we're 1 point behind.

Thought Mikel was brilliant today and Luiz did a good enough job in midfield too. Moses and Azpilicueta were brilliant too I thought. It was good to see us keeping possession and just battling for the 1-0 win. We haven't done that in a while.

I remember when Berry scored that last minute goal for Citeh some people here said it doesn't matter, well, does it now? If we manage to grab 3 pts off Toffees, Citeh will only lead us by 1 pt.

BTW, I still believe we have the chance to win the league, we will see.

Tough win, thrilled!

Cant believe United managed to win. For some moments I believed we could win the title, but the reality is we are only 2 points ahead Everton and West Browinch, and if Arsenal and Spurs win there will be a 2 points gap too.

About todays match, it was a decent peformance in a game in those circunstances. David Luiz was a boss in the mid again, despite his 3 horror goal attempts, Mata was motm, and I dont really know what to say about Torres, there were moments in the game when it was easy to forget he was even on the pitch. Defensive system was solid, Cahill and Ivanovic almost got no work today, thanks to Mikel + Luiz partnership in the mid, and Moses also helped a lot in the defence.

I dont even know who these guys that arrived in the final minutes is, but I really liked his hair. My new favourite player.