Norwich 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I might sound like a jerk, but I am more gutted by Manure`s lucky win than happy by Mata`s goal. For some moments I really thought we could just get back to the title race (both Manchester teams were losing). The truth is we will have to settle for a 2nd or 3rd spot...

To the actual performance though: our defense was solid and Cahill did not compromise the result, Azipilicueta is proving to be an excellent bargain, Mikel had a very good game, Luiz cant shoot from long range (lol) and needs to position himself much better, Oscar still needs a good year to adapt, the overall attack wasnt impressive (seemed like a lazy training session), Mata is by far our best player, Hazard makes a huge diference, Moses works hard but lacks a bit of magic and Torres must fuck off.

I recognise this is a very though fixture, but we did worse than what we should have done. Great that we have a magician and our defense rose to the occasion.

Despite the very boring game, a very important win!

:blue scalf: KTBFFH :blue scalf:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fking kidding me? I hate how people can even be THAT happy against a 0-1 win against Norwich. We are better than that. I am extremely happy we got 3 points, but to be extremely happy against a boring 0-1 win against a team like that is just....pathetic imo :)

We are better, and I think higher of us. Good thing City lost (even though id win around £2000 if they would have won)...and darn united always find a way to win.

Because in the Christmas period, the result is the most important thing. We went to a tough place and won fairly comfortably in the end.

It was a good result.

Not sure about catching up to United just yet but the 3 points gained was vital in staying in the Top 3/4 especially after Everton and West Brom won as well and the fact that we're facing Everton next at Goodison this Sunday. Feel it's more important focusing on consolidating our place in the Top 3 first by getting the 3 points and pulling away from the chasing pack. If we can catch up to United, then great. If not, no matter. A Top 2 or 3 finish this season with the young squad that we have and closing the gap difference between us and the top last season would be a good achievement.

Does anyone know when and against who we play our extra game in the league? Everton this weekend is massive as I can see both Manchester teams losing points to West Bromwich and Norwich.

Our game in hand is against Southampton at the Bridge.

Not sure about both Manchester clubs dropping points against West Brom and Norwich. United play West Brom at OT and can see them doing enough to win that game, as always. Norwich v City is the tricky one though.

Solid 1-0 victory like the good ol' times. Very happy we got the win at such a difficult place. Our defensive performance was immense. Mikel and Cahil were awesome.

Oh, and please stop playing Luiz in midfield, he was terrible.

Solid 1-0 victory like the good ol' times. Very happy we got the win at such a difficult place. Our defensive performance was immense. Mikel and Cahil were awesome.

Trolling or what?????????

31928198.jpg

Luiz was much better than Mikel. I thought he played pretty good today.

He should be banned from shooting, unless it is a free kick. He had I think 4 shots outside the box and he wouldn't score even in rugby. Terrible.

One bad game after two rather good ones..... :rolleyes:

In fact he was decent in the first-half, then had a poor start to the second but picked up after Mikel went off and we actually looked better from that moment on. More than anything, he looked a little tired which is understandable but the experiment with him in that position must continue.

Are you serious? If you are, did you take your medicine today?

I am chocked... I bet you are one of those who saw his 2 shots and then judge his whole performance on that...

One bad game after two rather good ones..... :rolleyes:

In fact he was decent in the first-half, then had a poor start to the second but picked up after Mikel went off and we actually looked better from that moment on. More than anything, he looked a little tired which is understandable but the experiment with him in that position must continue.

His previous two games were not good. He was sloppy and out of position most of the times. He was actually slightly better today, imo, but still no where good enough to be playing there regularly.

Are you serious? If you are, did you take your medicine today?

I am chocked... I bet you are one of those who saw his 2 shots and then judge his whole performance on that...

No I don't judge him on something that is not his job like shooting. I judge him on how he's doing his job which is ball retention, covering and tactical awareness which he scores very low on.

By the way, is anyone going to mention that our manager brought on a 17 year old when we were defending a one-goal lead away from home, having given another youngster his league debut in the previous game?

Don't know about you but I like a coach who does that.

His previous two games were not good. He was sloppy and out of position most of the times. He was actually slightly better today, imo, but still no where good enough to be playing there regularly.

No I don't judge him on something that is not his job like shooting. I judge him on how he's doing his job which is ball retention, covering and tactical awareness which he scores very low on.

How come we keep winning with him playing there? Bro i really have no idea what games you have watched man seriously.