Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result indeed. Was a good performance but at H/T i was thinking back to the West Ham game because 1-0 just isn't comfortable and at that score, anything can happen. Credit the boys though for holding on and getting a very big win. Don't worry about Utd, City. Worry about us, we're coming for you!

haha, yeah, obvious is obvious. It's always easier if u lead by more goals! :)

Btw. Luiz played good today. To me (well, and Goal.com player ratings aswell) he was motm. Made a lot of good tackles, won many balls in the air, and he made some very very good passes going forward. I remember the through ball to Cole, it was very good.

I really dont think we are challenging for the title.

Neither do I.

I just hope we finish in top 3 (or 4, but I would like us not to play qualification matches for CL).

At least I have to see what we can do against an Everton side at Goodisons before I start dreaming.

A bit boring of a match. Happy with the win it was good to see Luiz in midfield again he needs to improve a bit in his positioning but another good display from him. Torres was kidnapped during this game hope someone went looking for him. Kudos to Benitez for giving the youngsters a shot.

Surprised that Hazard got only 1 vote.

He only played 12 minutes dude? He will get MOTM next game. No worries!

He did great @ breaking up a counter (because of a sloppy Luiz) & conceding a yellow for that one.

We were defenitely more dangerous when he was on. But not enough for a MOTM vote imo...

Why are people giving Mata the MOTM? He played like shit the whole game apart from his tremendous strike. Seems as if people just vote for the goal scorer... I was hoping for Mata to be substituted before he scored that strike. That's how bad I thought he was playing. Was slow in making decisions and hurting the fluidity of the offense actually.

Why are people giving Mata the MOTM? He played like shit the whole game apart from his tremendous strike. Seems as if people just vote for the goal scorer... I was hoping for Mata to be substituted before he scored that strike. That's how bad I thought he was playing. Was slow in making decisions and hurting the fluidity of the offense actually.

Must be on drugs.

I simply cant see why anyone would be extremely happy against a boring 1-0 win against a team like Norwich. Had it been United, City, Tottenham or some other team like that, fine. But I rate Chelsea much higher than being extremely satisfied about a result like that. I just believe we can do much better. Thats it.

3 points is 3 points whether you win by 700 goals or 1.