Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result at a tough place.

Luiz had a poor game, but actually improved when Mikel went off. Moses was MOTM for me though, just edging Mata because of his tremendous work rate.

His positioning is still off, especially when he has to be the more attacking member of the pivot. He sometimes wanders up the pitch to positions he shouldn't be in..like the wing for example.

When he slips into the more defensive role, its not that bad.

1:0. A champions' result. It is always nice to win 8-0 but these one goal results make the difference at the end of the season. Norwich weren't great but we just didn't managed to play to the best of our abilities for some reason. Mata looked tired, but still proved how important he is to this team. In the added time I was practically shitting myself at the Nowich counter which looked really dangerous and then BOOM Hazard with the yellow card was a MASSIVE relief for me. What a lad! Haha
today
I'm really sad about the Newcastle game, but with a game in hand and City losing 3 points today, we may well be in the tittle race at the beginning of 2013. Everton will not be much difficult than Norwich, but I expect a better performance from us ant thus a far more comfy result. IT'S TIME TO PARTY NOW!

His positioning is still off, especially when he has to be the more attacking member of the pivot. He sometimes wanders up the pitch to positions he shouldn't be in..like the wing for example.

When he slips into the more defensive role, its not that bad.

I agree. In the second half he seemed to get tired, until Mikel went off and then he seemed reinvigorated. It's another good test in only his fourth game and another clean sheet.

Nice to see Ake get a chance too - that's two young players getting their league debuts in the last two games if I'm not mistaken.

Cant believe United managed to win. For some moments I believed we could win the title, but the reality is we are only 2 points ahead Everton and West Browinch, and if Arsenal and Spurs win there will be a 2 points gap too.

About todays match, it was a decent peformance in a game in those circunstances. David Luiz was a boss in the mid again, despite his 3 horror goal attempts, Mata was motm, and I dont really know what to say about Torres, there were moments in the game when it was easy to forget he was even on the pitch. Defensive system was solid, Cahill and Ivanovic almost got no work today, thanks to Mikel + Luiz partnership in the mid, and Moses also helped a lot in the defence.

I dont even know who these guys that arrived in the final minutes is, but I really liked his hair. My new favourite player.

We have a game at hand friend, if we win that game we will be 5 points ahead of all those teams you listed, 1 point behind man city, and 8 behind man u. 8 points won't hold up for Manchester they can't consistently score 3-4 goals a game their defense is to weak and they will drop points for sure.

Cant believe United managed to win. For some moments I believed we could win the title, but the reality is we are only 2 points ahead Everton and West Browinch, and if Arsenal and Spurs win there will be a 2 points gap too.

About todays match, it was a decent peformance in a game in those circunstances. David Luiz was a boss in the mid again, despite his 3 horror goal attempts, Mata was motm, and I dont really know what to say about Torres, there were moments in the game when it was easy to forget he was even on the pitch. Defensive system was solid, Cahill and Ivanovic almost got no work today, thanks to Mikel + Luiz partnership in the mid, and Moses also helped a lot in the defence.

I dont even know who these guys that arrived in the final minutes is, but I really liked his hair. My new favourite player.

nathan ake...

Keep believing mate.

As far as we keep winning, who cares what's the gap between us and the teams below. I don't believe Manscum's bullshit luck will last whole season.

Hmm if Utd had of dropped points - I would agree

I think 2nd is a realistic expectation, but lets keep the pressure on Utd, their luck WILL run out and we need to be there when it does :)

Hmm if Utd had of dropped points - I would agree

I think 2nd is a realistic expectation, but lets keep the pressure on Utd, their luck WILL run out and we need to be there when it does :)

its too many times to be luck dude. i dont know how those bastards do this but its not just luck.