Norwich 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Haha I will never leave this place, but my point stands - my contribution has dropped from regularly posting 60 times a day to 60 times a month on the basis that you can't have an opinion anymore.

Of course you can. I've learned that if you pay attention to people's opinions and respect those opinions, they will usually do the same with you. :) There are just a few members that aren't going to show that respect and will call you a 'retard' for having a different opinion. But people like that are on every forum.

So just try to ignore stuff like that mate and keep posting! :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I will never leave this place, but my point stands - my contribution has dropped from regularly posting 60 times a day to 60 times a month on the basis that you can't have an opinion anymore.

Doesnt make me feel any better. :(

I much prefer to read 60 posts of yours (even if shit) than 1 of his!

How about this: 3 points for us on a day that City lost. That's a pretty good win if you ask me.

I seriousley hate explaining myself several times. I already said that I am extremely happy about the 3 points, but the win itself and the result wasnt satisfiying one bit, especially considering the team we were facing.

I simply cant see why anyone would be extremely happy against a boring 1-0 win against a team like Norwich. Had it been United, City, Tottenham or some other team like that, fine. But I rate Chelsea much higher than being extremely satisfied about a result like that. I just believe we can do much better. Thats it.

The Tractor boys beat Charlton at the Valley today and will be very Happy .... but if they won away at the Canaries they would be FUCKING ORGASMIC

btw Ipswich is a great town which has a great footballing history

I seriousley hate explaining myself several times. I already said that I am extremely happy about the 3 points, but the win itself and the result wasnt satisfiying one bit, especially considering the team we were facing.

It's a 1-0 win away from home against a team that were very organized and defended well. You seem to have this misconception about Norwich. They're not a team that just slump over to bigger teams, they put up a fight. We have already seen that against United and Arsenal this season.

if your'e not satisfied try DIY and have a good :wank2:

How many of our younger players made Premier League debuts under AVB or RDM? I genuinely want to know.

I'm under the assumption that Piazon + Ake getting minutes is more down to Rafa trying to win us over than furthering their development.

How many of our younger players made Premier League debuts under AVB or RDM? I genuinely want to know.

I'm under the assumption that Piazon + Ake getting minutes is more down to Rafa trying to win us over than furthering their development.

Lol that has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

You could be right, but even if that is true I'm not going to complain. I'm happy to see the likes of Piazon and Ake getting game time. :)

Meh. All Everton, West Brom and Tottenham won in the end. Well, at least we did our job and got the 3 points. We sit in 3rd with 35 points. Tottenham, Everton and West Brom all have 33 points and sit in 4th, 5th and 6th respectively.