• Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

Hi folks,

I came here one week ago to warn you guys to not feel too much disappointed if you guys lost this game. Corinthians is a very good team and very organized. Also more than 30 thousand people come from Brazil to Japan to support the team and it boost the players. But you know that, right? I bet you guys have heard our fans all the time before, during and after the game. B)

So, that's it. You guys lost the game.

Don't cry.

I hope all of you have learned a good lesson after this game.

Yes now everyone can forget that Corinthians exist again.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....and the lesson is what exactly? That one shouldn't root for their team to win? I'm so confused...... :blink:

I think the lesson is not to underestimate a less reputable team, something that should be banged into the players heads, not the fans.

Well done you won. But let's not act like you came out and showed your quality here. We were shit and should have at least drawn the game if certain chances had been taken. Our players looked slow and many played like they weren't too interested (though I am sure that wasn't the case).

The sad thing is: Chelsea played like that in most part of the season: shit and with many players acting like they weren too interested, and that happened even in UCL.

This match was almost the same thing both Shaktar games were. The game today was a picture of this season. It wasnt like: "I'm shocked, because the guys played below bar".

Worst season since Scolari's days so far, and now we dont have a UCL to save it.

Well done you won. But let's not act like you came out and showed your quality here. We were shit and should have at least drawn the game if certain chances had been taken. Our players looked slow and many played like they weren't too interested (though I am sure that wasn't the case).

You weren't shit against that team from Denmark, right? Any idea why?

Because you just played better? Luck?

You don't really know how to watch football, I guess.

HUH?????? When did i say he should get banned etc. I was talking to backstreet 09 who was busy telling me about how torres was getting no supply and i was wondering whether he had voted torres for motm as he has done so on numerous occasions, when it was pretty clear he wasn't even close to being . I think i even mentioned on the second post in this thread how everyone on the team was very bad with the exception of david luiz. Yes as a team we were shit. I can name more players who had a bad game than an average game today and the blame obviously isn't 100% on torres, but the fact of the matter is he has to score that without question. He should be able to score that with his eyes closed. As i said earlier, can you imagine any striker for a top 10 prem team missing that... No. Gary cahill missed a slightly harder one, and he should have scored so our 50 mil striker definately should off.

This has nothing to do with wanting for people to be banned, but i think you have to be trolling or have emence loyalty to a player to think that torres was the MOTM there. I haven't even voted for a MOTM because i don't think we deserve one.

And as for the players i want gone part, i want torres to be performing as he can and i don't think it is unfair to think that after 2 years with us of not a lot to want the club to go in an opposite direction than build a team around him in the hope he gets it back. I want the best for chelsea fc and i just can't see it with FT up front.

It's not a criticism of you, but of other people saying that (in a response to you). I didn't vote for MOTM either.

Yes now everyone can forget that Corinthians exist again.

Good troll, i liked. But sorry guys. You can say anything you want, but in the end, you guys will always remember that you did loose to us. If you guys manage to be in CWC again, the fear of losing will be there, ant that will be our fault. That is why São Paulo and Internacional will always be there. And a lot knew that Looserpool lost there. Oh so Corinthians is just a South american? Good thought, continue like that.... Prepotent. It really doesn't matter to us, it was always like that and we already won what we wanted (even thought this is a shit tournament). Also, we're getting big here, so again, you can say anything to us. =]

Good troll, i liked. But sorry guys. You can say anything you want, but in the end, you guys will always remember that you did loose to us. If you guys manage to be in CWC again, the fear of losing will be there, ant that will be our fault. That is why São Paulo and Internacional will always be there. And a lot knew that Looserpool lost there. Oh so Corinthians is just a South american? Good thought, continue like that.... Prepotent. It really doesn't matter to us, it was always like that and we already won what we wanted (even thought this is a shit tournament). Also, we're getting big here, so again, you can say anything to us. =]

It makes me laugh. Corinthians supporters coming onto a Chelsea forum to give some stick.

Did anyone go on the Corinthians forum? Do they even have one? I assume there was a fear of kidnapping or being raped if any of us ventured onto it.

You weren't shit against that team from Denmark, right? Any idea why?

Because you just played better? Luck?

You don't really know how to watch football, I guess.

We came out dominated the game early on and then kept on going throughout the game to a point where nordsjaellend was just trying to do damage limitation... We obviously played better vs them... That is surely clear to see in the performance. Corinthians are also a much better team than them in defence and harder to break down. As for the "you really don't knowhow to watch football, i guess". No idea what that means...