Fernando Torres

Torres is in form but he will lose it soon.

He isn't, an in form player will never be replaced up front with a CDM which just happened to him last night. I think this tournament was his last chance to prove to Jose he could still flourish but he threw it away. Think he will be sold in July/august.

He isn't, an in form player will never be replaced up front with a CDM which just happened to him last night. I think this tournament was his last chance to prove to Jose he could still flourish but he threw it away. Think he will be sold in July/august.

he was replaced because he was past knackered spent most of the last 15minutes of the 90 hunched over hands on knees

Nonsense, Soldado & Villa are both on the bench you know, it's entire a tactical sub by Del Bosque.

Torres may have done well last night but let's not completely over-exaggerate it like he actually played very well. Because of his complete rubbishness in the last 2-3 years, it's too easy for us to praise him or over-praise him on a decent performance when he's still not performing to the level that he should be performing at.

He's gone from complete shit to just shit.

I'd be upset if he's a Chelsea player next season and even more upset if he gets more game time than Lukaku. Not good enough for a club of our ambition.

Yeah, well i am sort of glad that we will have Lukaku back. Schurrle can put in a shift too at CF, so Lukaku, BA, Schurrle and Torres won't be that bad. If we do get an offer of more than 20, i would be willing to sell him but other than that, i don't mind him being in the squad!

Not if your chilling out on the beach but If your doing something physically and especially mentally exhausting it is.

I guess it depends on what you're used to. Anyway I think, like Rmpr said, it is the humidity more than the heat that affects the players.

The guy is not shit, but he certainly isnt great. Decent striker for decent side. We are top side and he cost us 50mio and there is the problem.

Nail. On. Head.

His transfer fee is, and always has been, his problem. Decent striker but was never, ever going to be worth £50m.

Being replaced by Javier, who played as a CF, was embarrassing for him, and even more for Del Bosque.

Really didn't get that substitution as Spain didn't even look to play a more direct kind of game with him on. What an idiotic substitution by Del Bosque. Still gutted they went through, thought the Italians did very very well apart from missing easy chances.

Anyway Torres did alright. In comparison to that game at the Bridge vs Juve was a major improvement. Still a shit cunt though.