Fernando Torres

Whoever wrote that 3 reasons to keep Torres should have their knob cut off and glued to their forehead to demonstrate that they really are dickheads. I could think of at least 50 reasons why Torres should leave (whey hey one for every million unlike that fucker and his goals) and they are all based around the fact that he is shit and is costing us a shitload of money. In fact if I had the dedication I'd write a list of all the reasons why we should get rid of him.

'Torres is a born winner' is he fuck.

He won fuck all at Liverpool and I doubt he won anything with Atletico. He won the Euros with Spain in 08 and 12 as well as the 2010 WC but hes won a Champions League, Europa League and FA cup with Chelsea. He didn't contribute majorly to any of the trophies hes won here, ok maybe an exception for the Europa League but still, saying hes a born winner because hes been part of a winning club side since 2011 where he did basically next to nothing is ridiculous.

No surprise that an article as stupid as that was written by someone called Rooney.

To build on what @, @, have said about this ridiculous article:

We might as well have kept Bosingwa since Bosingwa has more Champions League Trophies than Ronaldo i.e he's a born winner! So if this guy was a manager he would have kept Bosingwa over Ronaldo.

I say hang him up as bait to all the rich teams around Europe. Try and take any deal upwards of 10mil

Not even AS Monaco would be stupid enough to buy him. Why don't we just release him!

Whoever wrote that 3 reasons to keep Torres should have their knob cut off and glued to their forehead to demonstrate that they really are dickheads. I could think of at least 50 reasons why Torres should leave (whey hey one for every million unlike that fucker and his goals) and they are all based around the fact that he is shit and is costing us a shitload of money. In fact if I had the dedication I'd write a list of all the reasons why we should get rid of him.

'Torres is a born winner' is he fuck.

He won fuck all at Liverpool and I doubt he won anything with Atletico. He won the Euros with Spain in 08 and 12 as well as the 2010 WC but hes won a Champions League, Europa League and FA cup with Chelsea. He didn't contribute majorly to any of the trophies hes won here, ok maybe an exception for the Europa League but still, saying hes a born winner because hes been part of a winning club side since 2011 where he did basically next to nothing is ridiculous.

He won love! :Goober:

Hope this is true

Abramovich is on board with Mourinho's intention to sell Torres after 2 1/2 campaigns under four different coaches (via @DuncanCastles) #CFC

That DuncanCastles guy is starting to stink, not because that information but for all, he has given all the important information within the last 10 hours. I don't really believe it a bit.

Fernando will be the new Paulo Ferreira guys, forget about he leaving.

The thing with Torres that gives hope is he is not one to choose money over football. He won't do a Winston Bogarde, no way.

He left his boyhood club to sign for Liverpool, taking a pay-cut in the process.

He also (someone said on this forum couple of years bacK) turned down going to Man.City for wages even higher than what he is on here.

He will want to go to next summer's world cup and im pretty sure he will leave if there is any danger of that not happening.

Barcelona have just sold David Villa to Atletico Madrid for less than five mil. We can only hope they're clearing room for the imminent arrival of the ladyboy. :whistling:

We could have bought twenty five 31 or 32 year old David Villas (can't remember his age) for what we payed for Torres. What did Atleti pay upfront, like 2.1m? Incredible. Gomez cost 13m and Villa 2.1m where the fuck where the Chelsea board when this deals were going down?

We could have bought twenty five 31 or 32 year old David Villas (can't remember his age) for what we payed for Torres. What did Atleti pay upfront, like 2.1m? Incredible. Gomez cost 13m and Villa 2.1m where the fuck where the Chelsea board when this deals were going down?

Villa is on even higher wages than Torres, hence why his transfer fee was so small. Even so, Villa is utter garbage, he doesn't even make the Spain team over Torres and he suits them better. I agree about Gomez though, guess Mou may not care for him much.

3) He is committed to the Chelsea cause

Fernando Torres really, really wants to succeed at Chelsea. He doesn't want to run away from what has at times been a difficult situation - he wants to stay and fight for his place.
Speaking after Jose Mourinho's appointment, he said: "I have the added pressure of Mourinho and that's a challenge for any player. Chelsea is the club I'm at and where I want to be, I want to keep winning trophies there.
So, Chelsea have an in-form, committed striker that tends to score important goals on the big occasion.
Putting all jokes aside, why on earth would they want to sell

Torres, and that besides him being shit as a player and weak as a character is the biggest problem, gives a shit about the club. He has won everything, he has no motivation to play on, his body is finished. he started playing so early, it's just like Michael Owen, his career has survived itself with his constant loss of form, pace and skills.

Torres, and that besides him being shit as a player and weak as a character is the biggest problem, gives a shit about the club. He has won everything, he has no motivation to play on, his body is finished. he started playing so early, it's just like Michael Owen, his career has survived itself with his constant loss of form, pace and skills.

Its also a warning against signing Wayne Rooney this summer.