Fernando Torres

The question is why?

Its not a situation where he really benefits doing the rabona. He always does it after skinning a few players and he thinks he is superman.

Right! Maybe it looks cool and whatever but the team has never profited from that.

From TC twitter..

BHCZFnBCUAAuUip.jpg

None of those have been regular in their teams. I mean just look at Rooney. He has only played 31 games comparing to Torres 50+ games. On top of that he has been playing out of position. I would pick every single one of those strikers before torres (maybe except for Platje. WTF is he even doing on that list?)

HAHA, you were the one saying he'll never play good for us. He just proved you wrong :P. Lemme teya someching, Uncle Phil always used to say dream big, Even though, He couldn't become more than a man-harlot #2manyfeels but that's not the point, if you'd have wished for a naked goal galore tonight, it well might had come true. #5realz

Oi, I'd love a personal message :wub: #nohomo , But Matey, I strongly feel we will not only win these two prestigious trophies but would also cement the champions league spot #neversaynever #teambiebs

"you were the one saying he'll never play good for us. He just proved you wrong"

No sir, I'm right, where he was 88% of the season ? Thats right, thank you, good bye.I dont want to waste my energy to talk about how shit he is compared most of strikers, including me when I rarely play, I'm gonna watch Dexter Morgan, I'm off, good night for all CFC supporters !

"you were the one saying he'll never play good for us. He just proved you wrong"

No sir, I'm right, where he was 88% of the season ? Thats right, thank you, good bye.I dont want to waste my energy to talk about how shit he is compared most of strikers, including me when I rarely play, I'm gonna watch Dexter Morgan, I'm off, good night for all CFC supporters !

He probably went fishing in the Bermuda Triangle :P #4realz

Good night mate, oh yesh dexter. I hope he come in your dream and cruely slice every piece of flesh you got in the kitchen (:

credit where its due... really good performance. the best performance in a blue shirt. i seriously cant think of a game where he played better than today for chelsea. won a lot of headers, held up the play well, took players on and most importantly took shots from outside the box.

still shit though... :)

seriously, in all fairness he was absolutely class today.

Not talking about those bit of class here and there that he does show, again here and there, without any consistency; today he was class, a threat, interested, active, from start to finish.

Like I said before, I'd like to have all the answers like some here pretend to. Is his loss of form permanent? Can he recover some of the lost pace, and athleticism? Lpool rode him hard, but our fitness coaches might know something we don't... or they may know they can get him to some sort of form, just enough so he can be sold. I just don't have that information.

So, cautiously optimistic, not necessarily about Torres, but rather that someone at Chelsea know what the fuck they are doing.

For his standards he had a remarkable game, but in all fairness that should be the average performance you expect from your striker. But yeah for him, well done.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

The question is why?

Its not a situation where he really benefits doing the rabona. He always does it after skinning a few players and he thinks he is superman.

Seriously, just drill that hard and low and we have a much much better chance of scoring. No need for that fancy shit.